Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 05:26 PM

473 posts, read 817,552 times

Advertisements

I've been teaching wrongly. I apologize and repent, for I have seen the Father's face.
If the image of the invisible God is the firstborn of every creature (Colossians 1:15) and we are not our own but created in the image of God, then the Father is the flesh of us all, the sons and daughters of God are our own souls/identities and the Holy Spirit is also the invisible God/spirit/love within us. The flesh and blood of all life is the Father's face, His true name is the name of every living creature who has ever lived. He is ALL.

I've been teaching that the flesh is what is the son or daughter--not true.
He came as Himself and told us to call Him Jesus Christ. He also showed an example of how He is separate but is still one with us and within us. God is not somewhere far off in a separate place called heaven. Heaven is within us--the kingdom of God is within. The kingdom of God is also on the outside--there is no place where God isn't. There is no place to hide from Him, no place that He doesn't exist. No things that He does not see or know.
Our bodies are His holy temple. God is a spirit but also our flesh and blood.

When we die we become a quickening spirit and set free to experience all that God is.--To soar as an eagle, to swim as a dolphin, to climb as a monkey, to sail the seas, to flit and fly and swim and explore everything.
Those who have come against Him and us don't recognize the freedom of heaven that they've been given. They are blind and jealous of mankind--it's mankind who are truly trapped.

Those who are dead are the one's who will be awakened first--some to eternal life and some to eternal damnation.
Heaven is wherever God is--there is nowhere that God isn't. We are trapping ourselves inside disobedience and perversity.

When Jesus died on the cross, He set the devil and His free for a time. All who believe on His name will be saved--the kingdom of heaven is within us. The devil and His were set free to attack, thinking the way to heaven is within man. Once they do attack, they have jumped into the pocket of Christ--they can be forgiven, die in Christ and be reborn a new CREATION. They will lose the right of invisibility and freedom of heaven. They were tricked by God into giving themselves and all rights back to God--they cursed God(Love) and will die the second death. History repeats itself--God cleanses Himself.
They will become the worms who never die.

I think that the ones who call themselves the devil and demons are merely dead people. I believe that the true devil is LUST--of the flesh and eyes(greed) They have come to believe what isn't and have damned themselves in it.

Does God have other worlds? There are many rooms in my Father's mansion. I think so--but heaven is also here, but seen as if from afar. We are the one's making it Hell instead of Heaven. He has placed Himself in our hands for a time.
Yeshua Bless You
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2013, 08:36 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,091,921 times
You have not seen the Father's face. We are not God.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:52 PM

27,898 posts, read 29,709,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
You have not seen the Father's face.
Uh... Do you even believe the Father has a face, Vizio?

Old 01-11-2013, 08:53 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,241,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
The father is a spirit.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:54 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,091,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Metaphorically, yes. Of course, scripture says he also has wings. But I don't think he's a big chicken.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:59 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,241,662 times
20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. 21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Exodus 33

Old 01-11-2013, 09:07 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,525,774 times
2CHRON 7:14 "If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

To see His face means to die to self and have the nature of God imparted to you! God is Spirit and to have His Spirit is to see His face. Face is metaphor for true spiritual reality. The back side of God was the Old Testament law but to see the Face of God is by faith when we can die to self!

Last edited by garya123; 01-11-2013 at 09:29 PM..

Old 01-11-2013, 10:37 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,236,905 times
Quote:
Metaphorically, yes. Of course, scripture says he also has wings. But I don't think he's a big chicken.
This is a silly fallacy. Just because one text mentioning body parts is metaphorical doesn't mean all texts mentioning body parts are metaphorical. You have to consider each example on its own, and there simply does not exist any reason to think of the Bible's anthropomorphism as anything other than literal. All the evidence squarely points in that direction.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:53 PM

27,898 posts, read 29,709,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower Of X View Post
The father is a spirit.
That's beside the point. Of course He's a spirit. He's also light. He's also love. None of these attributes preclude Him having a face.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:59 PM

37,336 posts, read 28,072,667 times
Quote:
You have not seen the Father's face. We are not God.
This is true if you have a veiled mind.
Jesus Christ is the face of God. If you have seen me you have seen the Father. I encourage you pastor Vizio to seek the face of God ( Jesus Christ)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity