Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2018, 06:21 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Nope. Never did. In fact, he claimed to be God.

Come to your Messiah, Richard. He will forgive you of your sin.
I know G-d forgives my sin whenever I repent of it, He said so in the Torah..What sin are you talking about?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2018, 01:12 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,242,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
What does claiming to be the Messiah have to do with claiming to be G-d?...Many we’re called Mashiach in the Tanakh, even King Cyrus of Persia was called G-d’s Mashiach [Anointed one]...
first thanks for the response,

second, did any one including king Cyrus of Persia make the heavens and the earth and all of the hosts? no, that's why.

PICYJAG.

Old 10-21-2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
I know G-d forgives my sin whenever I repent of it, He said so in the Torah..What sin are you talking about?...
You say God forgive sin, was that not already done by our saviour the Lord Jesus, why keep asking for forgivness when it is already done. dose not the blood of Jesus cleanses all sin? let's see. scripture, 1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin".

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness".

should you not be confessing your sins, and not asking God for forgivness, which he has already forgave.

do he, the Lord Jesus, God almighty, is the one who "FORGIVES" our sins if we "confess" them. read 1 John 1:9 again.

see, confessing sins are aganist God, for all sins is aganist God. forgivness of a "tresspass" is aganist one another, hence the act of forgivness or the asking to be forgiven is toward one another.

so can you give your explination why you are asking "God" to forgive your sins after the cross of JESUS.

I'll be looking for that explination.

PICYJAG.

Old 10-21-2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
first thanks for the response,

second, did any one including king Cyrus of Persia make the heavens and the earth and all of the hosts? no, that's why.

PICYJAG.
I wasn’t really looking for a response from you...

Old 10-21-2018, 10:23 PM

Quote:
You say God forgive sin, was that not already done by our saviour the Lord Jesus, why keep asking for forgivness when it is already done. dose not the blood of Jesus cleanses all sin? let's see. scripture, 1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin".

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness".

should you not be confessing your sins, and not asking God for forgivness, which he has already forgave.

do he, the Lord Jesus, God almighty, is the one who "FORGIVES" our sins if we "confess" them. read 1 John 1:9 again.

see, confessing sins are aganist God, for all sins is aganist God. forgivness of a "tresspass" is aganist one another, hence the act of forgivness or the asking to be forgiven is toward one another.

so can you give your explination why you are asking "God" to forgive your sins after the cross of JESUS.

I'll be looking for that explination.

PICYJAG.
That’s your belief, not mine...I’m a Jew that knows that all G-d expects of me in order for Him to forgive me is to repent and turn from my sin...

Old 10-22-2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
That’s your belief, not mine...I’m a Jew that knows that all G-d expects of me in order for Him to forgive me is to repent and turn from my sin...
First thanks for the response, second, NO IT"S "NOT" MY BELIF, BUT GOD COMMAND. and I must obey his commands.

he forgave us of our sins by dying on the cross. Acts 5:29-31 "Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins .

so it seems you are not obeying God. the price for sin has been paid. he is our propitiation, scripture, Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God.

God took care of all our "PAST" sins committed aganist him at the cross, now what about the future sins we commit aganist him?, once again, 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness".

understand, we has been redemeed, Ephesians 1:7 "In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace".

and the only thing he requires is that we confess our sins, not ask for fogivness, for you're already
have been forgiven. why ask for something you alredy have? ... don't make sense to ask for something one already have....

the scriptures are true, Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children".

what an indictment, this is why the Lord Jesus said, "and pray ye that your flight be not in the winter".

I know you have no clue as to what the Lord JESUS ment there in that scripture, I hope you'll learn before its too late. but I rest in Revelation 22:11....

PICYJAG.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:58 AM

Quote:
First thanks for the response, second, NO IT"S "NOT" MY BELIF, BUT GOD COMMAND. and I must obey his commands.

he forgave us of our sins by dying on the cross. Acts 5:29-31 "Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins .

so it seems you are not obeying God. the price for sin has been paid. he is our propitiation, scripture, Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God.

God took care of all our "PAST" sins committed aganist him at the cross, now what about the future sins we commit aganist him?, once again, 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness".

understand, we has been redemeed, Ephesians 1:7 "In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace".

and the only thing he requires is that we confess our sins, not ask for fogivness, for you're already
have been forgiven. why ask for something you alredy have? ... don't make sense to ask for something one already have....

the scriptures are true, Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children".

what an indictment, this is why the Lord Jesus said, "and pray ye that your flight be not in the winter".

I know you have no clue as to what the Lord JESUS ment there in that scripture, I hope you'll learn before its too late. but I rest in Revelation 22:11....

PICYJAG.

Nope, you still don’t understand...

Old 10-22-2018, 08:11 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Nope, you still don’t understand...
And who do you Understand gives forgiveness?

Old 10-22-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
And who do you Understand gives forgiveness?
G-d...

Old 10-22-2018, 11:34 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
G-d...
very true,
have you considered that Yeshua is the incarnate(physical) manifestation of His Forgiveness
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity