Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2013, 10:44 AM

152 posts, read 142,877 times

Advertisements

To want the love that we are created from, to find itself in everything in this world. a connection so complete that time stops, no thought has any power to pull us from this moment... no illusion strong enough to hide the truth of the power in the breath of the now....connected to the source, fed from the well of life,drinking from abundance of goodness. a free mind that surrenders to the life within the soul. overflowing , rising like incense into the world , creating a fragrance of joy, peace, gently attracting those arround to see what this a beautiful aroma is.

A spiritual meeting place, beyond the minds understanding, letting go of all attachments to this conditioned world. Surrendering to a Higher Power that Guides us to a place that only our hearts can feel and faith allows our minds to trust in the unseen. As we Follow humble like sheep, our silent minds, wait to hear the voice of Love directing us, blindly we proceed for this knowing is far stronger than any reasoning of the limited mind. To reach to this heavenly place, we become nothing, to Become kings and queens in a kingdom far more beautiful than our minds can ever comprehend, surrendering our nothingness and waiting on the shepherd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 08:14 AM

152 posts, read 142,877 times
As i rise in the morning, i look to you and i am fixated with all that i am on your face.
As the noise around try to distract me and the glitter try to gain my attention, nothing of this world can be of more interest.

As we dance , the world watches with a confusion written on their face. What is the cause of such happiness and bliss and she has nothing, but what its seems to us as the world of mistakes and problems.

If they knew what i see and feel each day of living.. the love and satisfaction you give to mee as i plant myself in the moment, releasing the mind and its time. Letting go of fear and worrying about the How's, but knowing that you are there to provide me with all i could need and possibly want... The goal, no longer building a castle and collecting treasures of this world, but to be in this heavenly place that my eyes can not yet see , but my heart can feel... so satisfying, no words can explain the extacy

Surrendering fully to you . the Giver of all things. Resting in your love. For all the days of this life and ever after.

Thank You Jah for Life,, Right here right now is where it is.. nowhere else can it be found.. it was there then and it is here now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity