Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 05:39 AM

473 posts, read 821,762 times

Advertisements

He is God. The ONE and only God. When God calls Jesus His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, although we are all sons and daughters of God, I think this is what He meant---ALL my intelligence is in ONE(He is a part of OUR intelligence) ALL my wisdom is in ONE. ALL my power is in ONE. ALL my feelings are in ONE. ALL of who I am and how I want YOU to be are in ONE. It's not the flesh we are to see but the Truth.
It's in His PERFECTION that we see the face of God.
He came to PROVE who He is, where He is, how He is and how He expects us to be. He was a living EXAMPLE OF PERFECTION. WHY are we waiting for Him to return when He is already HERE? He is in each of us and a part of us. He is all life/breath. He is all things visible(Father) all things invisible(breath/life/love--Holy Spirit) and we ARE the sons and daughters of Him. WHY would we need to see His face, His eyes, or hear His voice as a being of flesh when He exists within? He is sacrificed.--Zecharaiah 12:10
He PROVED who He was when He raised Himself from the dead. He removed the NEED for faith--all things being proved and the VEIL REMOVED--the TRUTH REVEALED. THAT is the GIFT of the Holy Spirit.
HE IS the head, brain and life of His body of believers and His name IS Jesus Christ. The kingdom of God is within--heaven is within you. The kingdom of God comes not with observation. It comes FORTH. And yes, I want to see His face too--but I think I already have.
Yeshua Bless You
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 06:24 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,543 times

When the ONLY TRUE GOD , the God of Israel , Jehovah ,(Exo. 6:3), refers to Jesus as his ,”ONLY BEGOTTEN SON.” He didn’t mean , what you felt he meant “ALL my intelligence is in ONE.” He meant Jesus IS…his first son, the first of ALL his creations ,(Colo. 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature). Jesus was , (even though many refuse to believe), the FIRST ANGEL, Jehovah God created, and placed him aboved all other Angels ,(Heb. 1:4-6 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him).

And NOT ALL are the God of Israel’s children, even though we wre iriginally suppose to be, Because Jesus showed what we HAVE to do in order to be seen as his SPIRITUAL SIBLINGS ,(Matt. 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother), many aren't doing this! Also Jesus DID NOT “raised Himself from the dead” , he KNEW his Father would be the one to raise him ,(Acts 4:10 Jesus Christ ... whom God raised from the dead....). and (Acts 13:30 But God raised him from the dead). As well as (Gal. 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead). And!... (1Thess. [SIZE=3]1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]One more thing, many have seen Jesus face, but NO ONE, will ever see his Father’s face and live ,(Exo. 33:20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live). Why, would Moses say ,(partial quote), ‘And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face’ , Exo 33:11 showed because he seen Moses as a “FRIEND.” Jesus even showed ,NO HUMAN, ( because we’re imperfect), has ever seen his Father ,(John 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father). Jesus, because he was sent to live as a human, (Philip. 2:5-8), was the ONLY human who EVER seen Jehovah God, his Father’s face, and lived. peace [/SIZE]

Old 01-26-2013, 07:43 AM

473 posts, read 821,762 times
God is Love and all things He created were from this love. This love was with Him in the beginning. All who are of God have seen the Father for Jesus declared Him and made Him known.
He did raise Himself from the dead--I WILL raise this temple.
There IS NO God above God. Jesus is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in one body. He is a Unity, not a trinity.
He has no need to bring the flesh back until ALL see the truth--He in us and us in Him. He is all things visible, invisible, powers, authorities--ALL
There is no place that God isn't--so all places can be either heaven or hell. Most are separated from Him by their own sins. He said repent and sin no more and then will I hear you.
Yeshua Bless You
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity