U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 11:08 AM

8,668 posts, read 20,322,686 times

Advertisements

Great to hear the good report, Hoosier! I know you guys must be relieved!

Old 11-01-2007, 11:17 AM

3,434 posts, read 8,944,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
Again, thank you all for your continued prayers for my little guy. He is doing well. We received word from the doctors at Mayo a little more than an hour ago. So you're the first to know! First and foremost, my son's immune system is absolutely fine! He is gonna be okay!! We are so relieved and thankful for this diagnosis!

He was however diagnosed with bilateral maxillary sinusitis and reactive airway disease. Basically the first one means heíll be on antibiotics for at least three weeks, including a medication that we squirt into his nose. The second one means that he doesnít have allergies but is highly sensitive to smells like smoke, perfumes, paint etc.

If things donít seem to clear up in a month then the doctor may want him to come back to the clinic, but is pretty sure this medication will kick the problem. So we are definitely praising God and thankful for all his blessings as this could have been much worse of an outcome.
great to hear Hoosier!!

Old 11-01-2007, 11:34 AM

13,573 posts, read 21,722,776 times
The Hoosier house is full of blessings..First Mrs. Hoosiers long awaited promotion..Then "Littleguy Hoosier" gets a great prognosis..And all the people said...amen

Old 11-01-2007, 11:35 AM

3,772 posts, read 9,549,612 times
The Lord is great!! That is great news Hoosier and I am happy that your prayers were answered.

Old 11-01-2007, 11:49 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,388,556 times
Hoosier,
My prayers of rejoicing are lifted up with yours.
May God bless us all...
Weather...

Old 11-01-2007, 12:59 PM

7,780 posts, read 13,503,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Great to hear the good report, Hoosier! I know you guys must be relieved!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arguy1973 View Post
great to hear Hoosier!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
The Hoosier house is full of blessings..First Mrs. Hoosiers long awaited promotion..Then "Littleguy Hoosier" gets a great prognosis..And all the people said...amen
Quote:
Originally Posted by noland123 View Post
The Lord is great!! That is great news Hoosier and I am happy that your prayers were answered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
Hoosier,
My prayers of rejoicing are lifted up with yours.
May God bless us all...
Weather...
Amen and Amen! We're all family Hoosier, and you're a part of it.

Thanks for taking the time to update us!

Old 11-01-2007, 04:49 PM

3,684 posts, read 11,000,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
Again, thank you all for your continued prayers for my little guy. He is doing well. We received word from the doctors at Mayo a little more than an hour ago. So you're the first to know! First and foremost, my son's immune system is absolutely fine! He is gonna be okay!! We are so relieved and thankful for this diagnosis!

He was however diagnosed with bilateral maxillary sinusitis and reactive airway disease. Basically the first one means heíll be on antibiotics for at least three weeks, including a medication that we squirt into his nose. The second one means that he doesnít have allergies but is highly sensitive to smells like smoke, perfumes, paint etc.

If things donít seem to clear up in a month then the doctor may want him to come back to the clinic, but is pretty sure this medication will kick the problem. So we are definitely praising God and thankful for all his blessings as this could have been much worse of an outcome.
FANTASTIC!!!! I'm so glad for the good news!

Now if you want me to tell you the story of the tree that grew in a child's sinus or the crayola infection story....let me know, because believe it or not there are worse things than what Little Hoosier has and that thought usually comforts me when I deal with my guys.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:02 PM

13,573 posts, read 21,722,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmom View Post
FANTASTIC!!!! I'm so glad for the good news!

Now if you want me to tell you the story of the tree that grew in a child's sinus or the crayola infection story....let me know, because believe it or not there are worse things than what Little Hoosier has and that thought usually comforts me when I deal with my guys.
Hoosier, not to be outdone by Irish tales of that little known garden in the noses of children I also have one about the bean sprouts in my sons nose

Old 11-01-2007, 05:06 PM

3,684 posts, read 11,000,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Hoosier, not to be outdone by Irish tales of that little known garden in the noses of children I also have one about the bean sprouts in my sons nose
Oh my! Did they grow?

Old 11-01-2007, 05:57 PM

11,918 posts, read 14,145,817 times
This is wonderful news Hoosier! Thanks for letting us know. God bless you and your family!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity