U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2013, 05:22 PM

1,867 posts, read 1,215,067 times

Advertisements

He can't be he's the wisdom champion of all time----1 Cor. 1:25.

A correction intrepretation of every scripture is the personality of God----2 Peter 1:20-21.

Absolute truth in every scripture is always the personality of God---John 8:32.

Every child of God has biblical relevation of every scripture correctly----1 John 2:27.

God never been in the business of having any of his children be divided with each other and
have opposing intrepretations of any scripture-----Amos 3:3.

Confusion is not how he builds the body of Christ together----1 Cor. 14:33.

Water mean water only in John 3:5.

Sabbath mean Sabbath in Hebrews 4.

Modest attire mean modest attire in 1 Peter 3:3.

Holy parties mean holy parties in 1 Peter 4:1-4.

Holy marriage mean holy marriage to undivorced people----Romans 7:2-3.

Holy marriage mean holy marriage to widow women aged 60 or older---1 Tim. 5:9.

Holy church mean holy church with women silent in the church----1 Cor. 14:34-35.

Modest living mean modest living today----1 Timothy 6.

Segregation mean segregation with believers only---2 Cor. 6:14-17.

Believing all the bible mean believing all the bible if we saved---John 8:31.

Holy tongue talking mean holy tongue talking if we saints---ALL of 1 Cor. 14.

Banning rules in the old law only mean banning rules in the old law only today----Eph. 2:8.

Enforcing rules in the new law today mean enforcing rules in the new law today---Matthew 5.

Rules beside the 10 commandments mean rules beside the 10 commandments
today----Matthew 5:17-20.

Thou shall not edit the bible mean thou shall not edit the bible----Rev. 22:18-19.

Believing Jesus is both the Son and the Father means believing Jesus is both the Son and the
Father if we going to heaven---John 8:24.

Thou shall not replace the bible with any book mean thou shall not replace the bible with any
book today if we obeying God----1 John 2:27.

Thou shall not talk about the Holy Spirit in the wisdom of man mean thou shall not talk about the Holy Spirit in the wisdom of man----John 6:63.

Thou shall talk about the Holy Spirit with the bible only mean thou shall talk about the Holy Spirit with the bible only---John 6:63.

Being lost with the wisdom of man mean being lost with the wisdom of man----Isaiah 64:6.

Studying to be in the wisdom of God mean studying to be in the wisdom of God----2 Tim. 2:15.

Mysteries are for intellectuals only mean mysteries are for intellectuals only----2 Cor. 4:3.

Christianity is not about a loving Bob only mean Christianity is not about a loving Bob
only----1 John 2:15.

Theology unity with people mean theology unity with people---Psalms 133:1 and Amos 3:3.

When to cut intellectuals loose mean when to cut intellectuals loose---Titus 3:10.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2013, 05:37 PM

32,345 posts, read 21,185,971 times
I remember being a rookie believer. It was all about how much God so loved me and the world, then I got entangled in the web of church doctrine and tradition. It took years to get back to my first love.

Old 05-09-2013, 11:43 PM

5,965 posts, read 5,774,155 times
Quote:
God never been in the business of having any of his children be divided with each other and
have opposing intrepretations of any scripture-----Amos 3:3.
Then we know it is not because of God that you divide yourself from others.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:35 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,215,067 times
Default The Bible Determines Who We Seperated From !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Then we know it is not because of God that you divide yourself from others.

Love brings all people together but the bible brings Christians together ONLY----1 John 2:15.

I didn't write the book----Love not the world.........1 John 2:15.

The world is who ? Unbelievers !!! 2 Cor. 6:14-17.

I didn't write the book------Come from from among them.....2 Cor. 6:14-17.

Only the world says a Loving Bob is a Christian only-----1 John 2:15.

Only the world says a Blood Boaster is a Christian only----Romans 6:1.

The bible says if Loving Bob not water baptised he not saved----John 3:5.

The bible says if a Blood Boaster a 90% bible believer only they not saved---Matthew 5:17-20.

Hyprocrisy says forget rules but obey the 10 commandments----Matthew 5:17-20.

Only the deceiver mocking water baptism---John 3:5.

Only the deceiver mocking modest attire----1 Peter 3:3.

He lied and said these are not rules of God to be a Christian---John 8:44.

He doing the same thing with modest living---1 Timothy 6.

He doing the same thing with the Sabbath---Hebrews 4.

He doing the same thing by letting people marry divorced folks---Romans 7:2-3.

He doing the same thing by letting women speak in the church---1 Cor. 14:34-35.

He doing the same thing by letting people marrying widow women under 60---1 Timothy 5:9.

He doing the same thing by saying we saved by grace only---Romans 6:1.

He doing the same thing by letting people speak in tongues in the church any kind of
way and say they a Christian---ALL of 1 Cor. 14.

He lied and said it's a sin to correct people with the bible---James 5:20.

He lied and said everybody a child of God----John 8:44.

He lied and said we praying for everybody----John 17:9.

He lied and said we on a mission to win everybody to God---Matthew 7:6.

He lied and said segregation is the sin of hatred----2 Cor. 6:14-17.

He lied and said that every Loving Bob loves God----1 John 2:15.

He lied and said if you know people with all the bible your a sinner passing
judgment on people---1 Thessalonians 5:12.

He lied and said that believing all the bible does not make you a Christian---John 8:31.

He lied and said that our own self wisdom is the biblical revelation of God---2 Peter 1:20-21.

He lied and said the Holy Spirit speaks without the bible---John 6:63.

He lied and said unity is about a Loving Bob and Loving Pam being together only---Amos 3:3.

He lied and said a child of God is a blood boaster only----Romans 6:1.

He lied and said a child of God obeys the 10 commandments only---Matthew 5:17-20.

He lied and said that if you call water baptism a rule of God then you think your better
then people---John 3:5.

He lied and said that if you call modest attire a rule of God then your no different then the
Pharisee people going to hell----1 Peter 3:3.

He forgot to say Pharisee people are 90% bible believers----Matthew 5:17-20.

He lied and said a child of God doesn't preach against old law today---Ephesians 2:8.

He lied and said that water baptism is old law today----John 3:5.

He lied and said that new law doesn't exist today---Matthew 5.

He lied and said that modest living is not the least of the commandments today----1 Timothy 6.

He lied and said the least of the commandments is the 10 commandments only---Matthew 5:17-20.

He lied and said that grammar intellectuals have the biblical revelation of God with another book
to replace the bible----1 John 2:27.

He lied and said that self wise experts can edit the bible for God---Revelations 22:18-19.

He lied and said that church leaders have the biblical revelation of God on any scripture
only---1 John 2:27.

He lied and said it's useless to study unless your church leader messing with any scripture in the
bible----2 Timothy 2:15.

He lied and said that studying doesn't make you a better Christian---2 Timothy 3:16.

He lied and said that Christianity is 99% common sense to be a Christian----John 5:39.

He lied and said that God thinks well of the wisdom of man---Isaiah 64:6 and Jeremiah 10:23.

He lied and said that every testimony of God makes you a Christian---Matthew 7:21-24.

He lied and said legalism is in the 10 commandments only---2 Timothy 3:16.

He lied and said the cross of Christ has grace in it only----John 8:32.

He lied and said grace = no law today------Romans 6:1.

He lied and said old law is the same as new law today----Matthew 5.

Again the noble goal is about attracting 100% bible believers together only---Psalms 133:1.

Winning fights in grammar and theology is not what Tony is all about----Psalms 8:4.

Old 05-11-2013, 09:05 AM

987 posts, read 910,693 times
It's almost impossible to even figure out what you're saying, Tony. From what little I can understand of your posts, you are very legalistic and just condemning everyone. If I'm wrong, tell my why, in your own words. Someone asked if English is your native tongue. I never saw you answer. Jesus said to love your neighbor. I just don't see any love anywhere in your posts, just reprimands and some kind of lectures.

Chill out, Tony. Have a wonderful and blessed day because it is the Day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad!!!

Old 05-11-2013, 11:29 AM

5,965 posts, read 5,774,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletWren View Post
It's almost impossible to even figure out what you're saying, Tony. From what little I can understand of your posts, you are very legalistic and just condemning everyone. If I'm wrong, tell my why, in your own words. Someone asked if English is your native tongue. I never saw you answer. Jesus said to love your neighbor. I just don't see any love anywhere in your posts, just reprimands and some kind of lectures.

Chill out, Tony. Have a wonderful and blessed day because it is the Day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad!!!
Well, I think Tony makes it pretty clear that he follows the Bible (as he sees it). I can't imagine trying to follow or be led by the bible. It would make me crazy as a loon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or