U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2013, 10:32 AM

257 posts, read 248,082 times

Advertisements

-Psa 39:5 Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.
-Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
- Gen 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
-Psa 14:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
-Psa 14:3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
-Psa 39:4 LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.
-Psa 39:6 Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them.
-Psa_53:3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
-Ecc_7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
-Rom_3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
-Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
-Mar_10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Not looking too good for ole freewill He does "will"....But "nothing" good. Yep...I said it. And so does GOD'S WORD
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2013, 05:39 PM

7,881 posts, read 6,698,329 times
Sure in culture where human life is devalued , where you will find the death cultures , where man is at his worst state of being , in relation to the value of God , which would be 180 degrees away .... At reading this thread the rebellion in Syria came to my mind , where killing is common ...... See the thread you wrote is a dark one , as man is indeed manipulated by the devil who hate God and will corrupt man in the devil hatred to God and His creation......

Old 05-15-2013, 07:43 PM

257 posts, read 248,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Sure in culture where human life is devalued , where you will find the death cultures , where man is at his worst state of being , in relation to the value of God , which would be 180 degrees away .... At reading this thread the rebellion in Syria came to my mind , where killing is common ...... See the thread you wrote is a dark one , as man is indeed manipulated by the devil who hate God and will corrupt man in the devil hatred to God and His creation......
It's all of us...even me as far as my flesh is concerned. God doesn't give a man His Spirit to make his flesh morally better so that it can be praised as a "holy" and "righteous" thing in the sight of men. No...He gives a man His Spirit to Crucify his flesh,and to humiliate to death the awful pride of satan,and Adam right on out of it. God bless you my brother....

Blessings...
Discombob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or