Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 04:50 PM

1,867 posts, read 1,524,840 times

Advertisements

Too often people want to tell you how they got off drugs and alcohol to testify their evidence of being a
Christian.

Too often people want to tell you their courageous and optimistic to testify their evidence of being a
Christian.

Too often people want to testify their evidence of being a Christian cause their a blood boaster.

Too often people want to testify their evidence of being a Christian cause their a loving person.

All the bible suppose to testify your a Christian----John 8:31.

If loving Bob loves the world then Bob is not a Christian----1 John 2:15.

If blood boasting Nancy is a 90% bible believer she's not saved---Romans 6:1 and John 8:31.

If optimistic Steve has a problem with modest living then Steve is not a Christian---1 Timothy 6.

If courageous Debra has a problem with modest faith then Debra is not a Christian---Romans 12:3.

If a former drug addict has a problem with water baptism their not saved---John 3:5.

If a former drunk has a problem with the Sabbath their not saved---Hebrews 4.

If a former gang member has a problem with modest attire their not saved---1 Peter 3:3.

If a former red neck has a problem with women church rules their not saved---1 Cor. 14:34-35.

If Albert the people person has a problem with segregation with believers then Albert is not
saved---2 Cor. 6:14-17.

If anybody has a problem with calling the old law the old law only their not saved---John 1:17.

If anybody has a problem with new law for today their not saved---Matthew 4.

If an intellectual believes 90% of the bible is by God their not saved---2 Timothy 3:16.

Jesus warn us about these resume people pretending to be Christians----Matthew 7:21-24.

Today these resume people tell you about a few habits they broke only to be
saved----Matthew 7:21-24.

If all the bible isn't for us why give a resume on being saved---Psalms 107:2 and John 8:31 ?

Tongues are people's resume but not tongue rules to be saved---ALL of 1 Cor. 14.

Prosperity is people's resume but not modest living to be saved---1 Timothy 6.

Good intentions are people's resume but not studying to be saved----2 Timothy 2:15.

Wisdom is people's resume but not God's wisdom to be saved---Isaiah 64:6 and Jer. 10:23.

Hard work is people's resume but not the Sabbath to be saved--Hebrews 4.

Popularity is people's resume but not being an outcast to be saved---Luke 6:26 and Matt. 10:34-37.

Meetings with people is people's resume but not segregation to be saved----2 Cor. 6:14-17.

Testimonies is people's resume but not all the bible to be saved----Matthew 7:21-24.

90% of the bible is people's resume but not all the bible to be saved---Matthew 5:17-20.

Love is people's resume but not 1 John 2:15 to be saved----John 8:32.

Opinions are people's resume but not 2 Peter 1:20-21 to be saved---John 8:32.

Legalless preaching is people's resume but not 2 Timothy 3:16 to be saved---Romans 6:1.

Blood boasting is people's resume but not Romans 6:1 to be saved---John 8:32.

We heard the habit breakers and blood boasters and loving people of the world enough !!!

Time to attract 100% bible believers together only and do CHURCH RIGHT----Amos 3:3 !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2013, 05:29 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
You are one heck of cheerleader Tony, lol.

"Bible believers, rah, rah, rah!!"

Old 05-28-2013, 05:45 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytonytony View Post
Too often people want to tell you how they got off drugs and alcohol to testify their evidence of being a
Christian.

Too often people want to tell you their courageous and optimistic to testify their evidence of being a
Christian.

Too often people want to testify their evidence of being a Christian cause their a blood boaster.

Too often people want to testify their evidence of being a Christian cause their a loving person.

All the bible suppose to testify your a Christian----John 8:31.

If loving Bob loves the world then Bob is not a Christian----1 John 2:15.

If blood boasting Nancy is a 90% bible believer she's not saved---Romans 6:1 and John 8:31.

If optimistic Steve has a problem with modest living then Steve is not a Christian---1 Timothy 6.

If courageous Debra has a problem with modest faith then Debra is not a Christian---Romans 12:3.

If a former drug addict has a problem with water baptism their not saved---John 3:5.

If a former drunk has a problem with the Sabbath their not saved---Hebrews 4.

If a former gang member has a problem with modest attire their not saved---1 Peter 3:3.

If a former red neck has a problem with women church rules their not saved---1 Cor. 14:34-35.

If Albert the people person has a problem with segregation with believers then Albert is not
saved---2 Cor. 6:14-17.

If anybody has a problem with calling the old law the old law only their not saved---John 1:17.

If anybody has a problem with new law for today their not saved---Matthew 4.

If an intellectual believes 90% of the bible is by God their not saved---2 Timothy 3:16.

Jesus warn us about these resume people pretending to be Christians----Matthew 7:21-24.

Today these resume people tell you about a few habits they broke only to be
saved----Matthew 7:21-24.

If all the bible isn't for us why give a resume on being saved---Psalms 107:2 and John 8:31 ?

Tongues are people's resume but not tongue rules to be saved---ALL of 1 Cor. 14.

Prosperity is people's resume but not modest living to be saved---1 Timothy 6.

Good intentions are people's resume but not studying to be saved----2 Timothy 2:15.

Wisdom is people's resume but not God's wisdom to be saved---Isaiah 64:6 and Jer. 10:23.

Hard work is people's resume but not the Sabbath to be saved--Hebrews 4.

Popularity is people's resume but not being an outcast to be saved---Luke 6:26 and Matt. 10:34-37.

Meetings with people is people's resume but not segregation to be saved----2 Cor. 6:14-17.

Testimonies is people's resume but not all the bible to be saved----Matthew 7:21-24.

90% of the bible is people's resume but not all the bible to be saved---Matthew 5:17-20.

Love is people's resume but not 1 John 2:15 to be saved----John 8:32.

Opinions are people's resume but not 2 Peter 1:20-21 to be saved---John 8:32.

Legalless preaching is people's resume but not 2 Timothy 3:16 to be saved---Romans 6:1.

Blood boasting is people's resume but not Romans 6:1 to be saved---John 8:32.

We heard the habit breakers and blood boasters and loving people of the world enough !!!

Time to attract 100% bible believers together only and do CHURCH RIGHT----Amos 3:3 !!!
Tony, it is such a heavy burden that you insist upon carrying. Jesus said...
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30
What must you do to be saved?
And he called for lights and rushed in, and trembling with fear he fell down before Paul and Silas, and after he brought them out, he said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" They said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household." Acts 16:29-31

For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
Simply trust in the finished work of Jesus Christ for your eternal salvation. The work which was finished at the Cross.

Old 05-30-2013, 09:59 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,461,778 times
"Time to attract 100% bible believers together only and do CHURCH RIGHT----Amos 3:3 !!!"

Amos said that?
100% bible believers?
I dont think you and i would be good friends, i would be afraid of doing anything, but doing nothing is bad too. I just would not win with you.

Old 05-30-2013, 10:12 AM

8,177 posts, read 6,925,948 times
And Jesus said to blood boasting Nancy, optimistic Steve, loving Bob, courageous Debra, Albert the people person, the drunks, drug addicts, gang memebers, rednecks, me, and you and yes you tonytonytony...

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Old 05-30-2013, 10:32 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
Amos 3:3 !!!"

Amos said that?
Amos 3:3 and following verses basically say, "does a bear **** in the woods? Will a bum eat a ham sandwich? Is the Pope Catholic?"

Tony comes up with some doozies doesn't he?

Old 05-30-2013, 03:27 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
Does the Bible have anything to say about being a Christian because it makes one happy?

Frankly, I like the idea that faith in God makes people happy.

Old 05-30-2013, 04:39 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Does the Bible have anything to say about being a Christian because it makes one happy?

Frankly, I like the idea that faith in God makes people happy.
John 10:10 ""The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

Old 05-31-2013, 11:21 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
Good news, then.

Old 05-31-2013, 02:49 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Good news, then.
Frihed,sorry I never meant to quote you.

Habit Breaker by the renewal of the mind and the acknowledgement of every good thing in me which is in Christ Jesus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity