Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 04:58 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,216,093 times

Advertisements

Can we all agree that these are offensive acts:

peculiar worship behavior
rude and invasive social interactions
protesting and even preventing the equal rights of certain people groups
the marginalization of minorities
the public shaming and condemnation of particular sins and sinners
or for saying absolutely ridiculously stupid things, etcetera, etcetera… !
Attached Thumbnails
Now, here's something really OFFENSIVE..-naked_love_offensive.jpg  

Old 11-07-2015, 05:01 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
LOL, I love not because I do Stupid.

Spit it out Z that Z man, Is it me?

Lord I know it's me, Lord please say it aint me!

Old 11-07-2015, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, I love not because I do Stupid.

Spit it out Z that Z man, Is it me?

Lord I know it's me, Lord please say it aint me!
Well. after having a few rides in Abraham's T-Rex today I sat down and discussed the impending reality of the situation with the doctor as we enjoyed our journey on the Nautilus being served fresh cummerbunds by Captain Ahab, I heard that it was plainly (painfully?) obvious you were not the father of Bristol's third child.

Old 11-07-2015, 06:42 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,014,164 times
Love is not everything that God has for people as they will need to go to Heaven as the fruits of the spirit is love, Joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithlessness, gentleness, self control....... See if people do not at least have one of these as a fruit of the spirit then the gates of heaven will be closed for them ...

Old 11-07-2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Well. after having a few rides in Abraham's T-Rex today I sat down and discussed the impending reality of the situation with the doctor as we enjoyed our journey on the Nautilus being served fresh cummerbunds by Captain Ahab, I heard that it was plainly (painfully?) obvious you were not the father of Bristol's third child.

Josephus Oliver

One day I ran into a man{Josephus} that said the Messiah will come and he will set his feet down upon the mount of Olives, and there are many olive trees that bear light in the world, their roots go down to an ancient well and they give 12 kinds a fruit each in their own month and they are the light of the world.

He said Messiah will come standing upon their head and they shall be split in two with one side moving one way, and the other side moving the other, like the red sea parting with it's waters standing on end, an...d as a sacrifice is cut in half when God walks through the halves. It will be like a vat of grapes inside a person and God will come and crush the grapes.

He continued saying,'' It will be like agent Smith when Neo looked at him and his eyes started turning red and everyone will cry out saying,'' Hide me from the face of he who sits on the throne.'' and then there will be a great valley as they seek an escape, everyone will be judged in that valley while those who live in the villages of those valleys look on, mountains will crumble and in Jerusalem 7000 men will die and Ephraim will be no more.

He said A great Horn will be blasting for the coronations of the kings of the East and Judah will come in riding on white horses will veils streaming in the wind behind them as lightning and thunder but they will stop in their tracks and wait on the boy who would rule.

The night has fallen,'' says the nightwatcher,'' and the morning is coming!''

A scream is heard from the wall when they see the army of white upon the hill, '' What do you see watcher, what has brought you fear?''
'' A company of angels my Lord, and a host the number no man can count, all on white horses sword drawn my Lord!''

''The Morning comes, the morning comes and a black cloud comes with it, a black cloud moving as one, NO MY LORD, IT IS THE WOLVES, MILLIONS OF WOLVES MY LORD!""
Ravenous Wolves this way comes and all of them named,'' Benjamin,'' In the morning they shall devour the preym and in the evening, they shall divide the plunder.
O Lord, when shall the morning be over?

Old 11-08-2015, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Love is not everything that God has for people as they will need to go to Heaven as the fruits of the spirit is love, Joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithlessness, gentleness, self control....... See if people do not at least have one of these as a fruit of the spirit then the gates of heaven will be closed for them ...
LOVE is all it takes

Old 11-08-2015, 06:04 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,384 times
Not offensive but astonishing.

I am astonished that alleged Christians discussing Christianity do not stand. They spout a place named CARM without acknowledging it. CARM opinion, and CARM logic is regurgitated with no original thought. Are these Christians capable of forming their own thoughts?

It is another way of never taking responsibility for their own opinions. Do they have their own opinions?

I perused CARM yesterday. There is no love at that sight. Not one drop. I see money making schemes, and a person who has a need for control and lots of it. I see narcissism, and arrogance. I do not see Christianity.

The bible may be an ancient book but, I see the love, and the struggle. Not so much at the place of CARM. I see control and anger, and bitterness, but no love.

Viz- Every once in a while I see a disconnect in your posts. I have always seen two Vizio's and wondered about it. Now I know. I have see the real Viz, and I have see Viz as the face of CARM.

I think the real Viz should shed the baggage of CARM, rise up and stand. That would be pretty awesome.

Old 11-08-2015, 06:32 AM

Hate me some Carm.

Old 11-08-2015, 06:32 AM

689 posts, read 494,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Can we all agree that these are offensive acts:

peculiar worship behavior
rude and invasive social interactions
protesting and even preventing the equal rights of certain people groups
the marginalization of minorities
the public shaming and condemnation of particular sins and sinners
or for saying absolutely ridiculously stupid things, etcetera, etcetera… !

Why is that offensive?

Old 11-08-2015, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecheese View Post
Why is that offensive?
Because it is exclusive of some groups, selective of others and demand some people capitulate to the mob mentality to be accepted and treated with dignity and respect?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity