U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2013, 08:54 PM

817 posts, read 592,552 times

Advertisements

Ok, dudes, now you are in for a real treat.

Some of you may have in fact seen this animated video before. It's called "I, Pet Goat 2"

But if you haven't...please check it out.
It is all about the times we are in, and recent and possibly coming events...and it is chock FULL of Biblical and other symbolism.

There is a text introduction...so you can scroll to the 54 second mark or so, and then the video will start.

BTW of course it is much better to watch it full screen (from my end it won't let me do that from this page)

"I Pet Goat II" By Heliofant - YouTube

You may need to watch it a few times (and or pause along the way) to catch everything. Yes, there is that much in there.

Last edited by TwoWitnesses; 06-20-2013 at 09:03 PM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2013, 10:08 PM

20,350 posts, read 9,815,907 times
Death, despair and a whole lot of commotion from the all seeing eye of man’s understanding within his limited knowledge.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:25 PM

Very well stated!

Old 06-20-2013, 10:26 PM

If you pause at the very beginning...you'll notice a BAR CODE on the head of the goat...between the eyes.

If you pause during the George W. Bush section (before he morphs into Obama)...you'll notice there is tons of symbolism in the classroom. Remember the classroom that "W" was in the day the towers came down?

Old 08-07-2013, 05:36 PM

794 posts, read 676,630 times
Take a look at the beginning of this video. It shows something I didn't know until now pertaining to I, Pet Goat II. George W. Bush was reading a book called "The Pet Goat" in the class he was in the morning of 9/11. The students in the class room also were speaking out the words "Plane Must Hit Steel" as the teacher guided them through those words. That to me is far to 'in your face' to not have some kind of meaning to it. The video goes on to describe their take on what the video means. Many people have done it but its up to the individual to determine what they think it means.

I, Pet Goat II Analysis (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube

Old 08-07-2013, 06:20 PM

25,773 posts, read 13,399,507 times

Old 08-07-2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
It took me awhile to read that but I see your take on this.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:04 PM

2,819 posts, read 2,873,079 times
I would have enjoyed this when I use to do LSD.

Old 08-09-2013, 01:47 PM

The entire video is symbolic. The question is, what is the message or messages that the video maker wants to get out? A lot of people have broken it down and given their view on what it means. Some believe it is showing biblical things to come. Others believe it is showing certain events that will happen implying someone out there knows about some really bad things that are going to happen before they do. I even saw a video where the person says it is showing a believer's walk with Christ in the current world. The truth is that symbolic messaging is appearing more often now than ever before and I do not think it is just because it is easier for more people to do that.

To me this video shows a lot of things but I still have a lot of questions that I hope to find an answer to by studying it more and seeing the conclusions of other people's take on the video. One interesting thing to note is early in the video in the classroom you can clearly see Obama with a silver tip shoe on with coin money under his shoe. This gives a direct link to Judas and his betrayal. Right after that you can see the outside world is clearly the aftermath of something apocalyptic, also showing the twin towers falling which could indicate it was the beginning of much bigger things to come. One of the bigger questions about this video is if the Christ figure is representing the real Jesus, the false prophet or the anti-Christ. If this can be answered it can also explain many other aspect of the video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity