Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 07:02 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by balunman View Post
. I would take up arms if they tried that on me.
How very peaceful and loving of you.

BTW: Arizona is an open carry state. I wouldn't recommend pulling your weapon unless you're willing to face the consequences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2013, 07:19 PM

796 posts, read 858,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
How very peaceful and loving of you.

BTW: Arizona is an open carry state. I wouldn't recommend pulling your weapon unless you're willing to face the consequences.
I live in an open carry state. I was trained by the military and spent some time in law enforcement as a weapons trainer. I am always armed. Sometimes you know and sometimes you don't. Plus I know that you never take on a man or men in a situation where you do not have the element of surprise and can over power them. Everyone has a vulnerable time where you can get to them and take them out if needed.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
I am always armed.
So much for having trust and faith that Jesus will protect you.

But thanks for ID'ing yourself as a firm believer in having faith in Glock over Christ. BTW: The guy you're taking a shot at, because he's come to shut down your Bible study, could very well be a veteran himself who is supporting his wife and children by being a civil servant...... but what do you care? Ding, dong you've got the Second Amendment strapped to your ankle because you want your Bible study. And apparently because your need to have an illegal Bible study is more important than his right to go home to his family at night.

Right peaceable of you.

Old 07-10-2013, 06:15 AM

796 posts, read 858,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
So much for having trust and faith that Jesus will protect you.

But thanks for ID'ing yourself as a firm believer in having faith in Glock over Christ. BTW: The guy you're taking a shot at, because he's come to shut down your Bible study, could very well be a veteran himself who is supporting his wife and children by being a civil servant...... but what do you care? Ding, dong you've got the Second Amendment strapped to your ankle because you want your Bible study. And apparently because your need to have an illegal Bible study is more important than his right to go home to his family at night.

Right peaceable of you.
I suppose I should have pointed out that most of the time I am only armed with the Word of God!

Just yankin' your chain!

However I suppose you would be the type person who would have justified the killing of Jesus too!

Old 07-10-2013, 08:50 AM

Quote:

However I suppose you would be the type person who would have justified the killing of Jesus too!
You can suppose whatever you like. Doesn't mean you're even in the ballpark much less correct about anything.

Old 07-13-2013, 01:14 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by balunman;30411123[B
I suppose you would be the type person who would have justified the killing of Jesus too![/b]
Those who believe his death covered their sin, are the one's who justify it.

Last edited by Jerwade; 07-13-2013 at 01:46 AM..

Old 07-14-2013, 07:24 AM

1 posts, read 758 times
It's the path that Christians will face for teaching people to love God and their fellow men, to shun evil and do good. They will increasingling have to pay the price for doing so. As long as evil men exsits those that do not wish to live by any moral code , they will device any methods and laws to stop people living and teaching righteousness, but if one is convicted that they are working for God, they should count it joy (as silly as it sounds) but christians were warned that those who choose to live Godly will suffer persecution, increasingly christianity has been disregarded and marginalised, for other extremist religions but as we "sow the wind we reap the wirlwind" as we see happening on our soil and around the world. Take God and the teachings of righteousness away and foster and help to propogate those who teach extremism and we have the world we live in today, where men's heart are failing for fear. People are afraid to take the plane, the train, or congegrate at any large gathering, not that they are not doing it but it the fear factor that is failing men's heart. We dont know where the next suicide bomber will strike, is it at my local grocery, or Macy's or JcPenny. We have degraded morality to the point where the next .....ality to be legalized is beastility. The word to the wise is embrace righteousness and live, the alterative is tantamount to suicide.

Old 07-14-2013, 07:27 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golan View Post
<snip>
And ANOTHER victim falls to the scam!

Old 07-14-2013, 11:11 AM

1,858 posts, read 3,104,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golan View Post
It's the path that Christians will face for teaching people to love God and their fellow men, to shun evil and do good. They will increasingling have to pay the price for doing so. As long as evil men exsits those that do not wish to live by any moral code , they will device any methods and laws to stop people living and teaching righteousness, but if one is convicted that they are working for God, they should count it joy (as silly as it sounds) but christians were warned that those who choose to live Godly will suffer persecution, increasingly christianity has been disregarded and marginalised, for other extremist religions but as we "sow the wind we reap the wirlwind" as we see happening on our soil and around the world. Take God and the teachings of righteousness away and foster and help to propogate those who teach extremism and we have the world we live in today, where men's heart are failing for fear. People are afraid to take the plane, the train, or congegrate at any large gathering, not that they are not doing it but it the fear factor that is failing men's heart. We dont know where the next suicide bomber will strike, is it at my local grocery, or Macy's or JcPenny. We have degraded morality to the point where the next .....ality to be legalized is beastility. The word to the wise is embrace righteousness and live, the alterative is tantamount to suicide.
What?!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity