Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 05:08 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,461,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
If Hitler DID make it to heaven, then will he watch with Jesus and the saints as the 6 million Jews (who did not accept Jesus) writhe in agony in the flames of hell?
So you are saying there should be six million and one burning in hell? If so, I give you credit for standing with what you believe. Most who believe in hell will make some exception for the kids who never heard of hell. You believe in hell and truly stand by your faith as a believer in hell. You stand firm and are not wavering. That is something that you don't find too often in hell believers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2013, 05:29 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
This concept of instant grace is a bit goofy.

I think a true Christian is one that tries to live like Jesus did.
Exactly! One is judged by the way he lived, not the way he died. Obviously, there are many more “professing” Christians than true Christians.

If you are still deliberately sinning when you know it is wrong, then you are simply fooling yourself if you call yourself a Christian. We will sin accidentally all our lives, but deliberately sinning is quite different. No one fools God and Judgment Day will prove this.

So I don't think there is a chance for Hitler.

Old 08-22-2013, 05:45 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,929 times
Did Hitler himself ever kill anyone?

If not, I'm wondering what difference there is between him and any other leader who orders the killing of civilians..?

I'd appreciate some clarification on this one.

Peace.
brian

Old 08-22-2013, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Did Hitler himself ever kill anyone?

If not, I'm wondering what difference there is between him and any other leader who orders the killing of civilians..?

I'd appreciate some clarification on this one.

Peace.
brian
and who are these leader who orders the killing of civilians? Name names.

Old 08-22-2013, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
and who are these leader who orders the killing of civilians? Name names.
Should we start with Obama? What about Bush? What about Stalin?

The list is actually very long..

Peace.
brian

Old 08-22-2013, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Should we start with Obama? What about Bush? What about Stalin?

The list is actually very long..

Peace.
brian

When did Obama and Bush order to kill civilians?

Old 08-22-2013, 06:01 AM

Quote:
When did Obama and Bush order to kill civilians?
Let's not get sidetracked. If you want to talk about atrocities committed by the USA, let's start a new thread, and I'll be happy to fill you in.

Now, this thread is about Hitler, and you aren't able to answer my very important question:

Did Hitler actually kill anyone himself?

Peace.
brian

Old 08-22-2013, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Let's not get sidetracked. If you want to talk about atrocities committed by the USA, let's start a new thread, and I'll be happy to fill you in.

Now, this thread is about Hitler, and you aren't able to answer my very important question:

Did Hitler actually kill anyone himself?

Peace.
brian
well, it doesn't matter he killed anybody himself or not. Even if he did not directly kill anybody, he still doesn't have a chance in heaven, in my opinion based on what I know about Christianity.

However, his fate is between himself and God. Do anybody know for sure if he is in heaven or not?

So I am not very sure why do you keep on asking "did hitler actually kill anybody himself?"

Are you suggesting German soldiers who directly killed somebody would end up in hell, but Hitler would have a chance in heaven simply because he didn't kill somebody directly himself?

Let's not compare Bush Obama to Hitler please.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:08 AM

Quote:
well, it doesn't matter he killed anybody himself or not. Even if he did not directly kill anybody, he still doesn't have a chance in heaven, in my opinion based on what I know about Christianity.

However, his fate is between himself and God. Do anybody know for sure if he is in heaven or not?

So I am not very sure why do you keep on asking "did hitler actually kill anybody himself?"

Are you suggesting German soldiers who directly kill somebody would end up in hell, but Hitler will have a chance in heaven simply because he didn't kill somebody directly himself?

Let's not compare Bush Obama to Hitler please.
Here is your answer:
If Hitler didn't kill anybody himself, then why all this talk about him? The ones who do the killing are the guilty ones. The military commanders, soldiers, etc. are the ones who committed the atrocities, not Hitler.

So Hitler would stand a better chance of being "forgiven" than many SS soldiers.

In addition, many leaders (some of whom are apparently your heroes) are also guilty of ordering the deaths of others, including civilians. Why focus on Hitler? What makes him so "special??"

Peace.
brian

Old 08-22-2013, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Here is your answer:
If Hitler didn't kill anybody himself, then why all this talk about him? The ones who do the killing are the guilty ones. The military commanders, soldiers, etc. are the ones who committed the atrocities, not Hitler.

So Hitler would stand a better chance of being "forgiven" than many SS soldiers.

Peace.
brian
That is bs, you know that.

Hitler does not have a chance in heaven. However, soldiers who followed orders DO NOT suffer from the fate simply because they are the ones who follow orders.

You are the one who keeps on asking the stupid question, "Did Hitler directly kill anybody?"

are you suggesting since he (Hitler) did not directly kill anybody, he would have a chance in heaven?

LOL My own brother served in the Marine Corps. If anybody have a chance in heaven, that would be my own brother. Get that fact straight. Your comment is very offensive.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 08-22-2013 at 06:39 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity