U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 05:11 PM

11,826 posts, read 10,194,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael17 View Post
Faith without Works is dead.

You have the right to your belief,
And I have the right to mine,
God will judge us both accordingly and may we both be shown mercy.

Romans is not in my Bible, it is in yours.

So are these also not in your Bible :
  • Exodus
  • Leviticus
  • Numbers
  • Deuteronomy
  • 1 Chronicles

Hebrews 9:22
In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Status: "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow" (set 1 day ago)

16,413 posts, read 8,940,059 times
Quote:
It is not by blood that we are saved but from doing good deeds that we are saved.
We must repent daily with the intention of improving for the better.
We must do good for the sake of doing good and no other reason.
Love is the greatest good work and from it arises all others,
It is when we choose to love that we are saved for god is love.
Does the blood play any part in our salvation, according to your theology?

Old 09-06-2013, 07:53 PM

670 posts, read 670,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
So are these also not in your Bible :
  • Exodus
  • Leviticus
  • Numbers
  • Deuteronomy
  • 1 Chronicles

Hebrews 9:22
In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
Any scripture which asserts that blood is required for salvation is not in my biblical cannon.

"For I desire mercy, not sacrifice,
and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." - Hosea 6:6

"No one can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for them." - Psalm 49:7

"Instead, everyone will die for their own sin; whoever eats sour grapes--their own teeth will be set on edge." - Jeremiah 31:30

"To do what is right and just
is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice." - Proverbs 21:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Does the blood play any part in our salvation, according to your theology?
None whatsoever.

It was revealed to me by God that blood is not needed for salvation and never was.

Jesus Christ is the Messiah and Son of God, but he is not God and should not be worshiped for worshiping him would be a sin. We are to only worship his Father.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Any scripture which asserts that blood is required for salvation is not in my biblical cannon.

"For I desire mercy, not sacrifice,
and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." - Hosea 6:6

"No one can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for them." - Psalm 49:7

"Instead, everyone will die for their own sin; whoever eats sour grapes--their own teeth will be set on edge." - Jeremiah 31:30

"To do what is right and just
is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice." - Proverbs 21:3

None whatsoever.

It was revealed to me by God that blood is not needed for salvation and never was.

Jesus Christ is the Messiah and Son of God, but he is not God and should not be worshiped for worshiping him would be a sin. We are to only worship his Father.
How is Jesus the Messiah? What part does He play? What does He do for us?

Old 09-06-2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
How is Jesus the Messiah? What part does He play? What does He do for us?
He is the greatest Prophet and Rabbi to have ever lived.

He taught us the Narrow Way of Life,
the Path that we must walk in order to Awaken to the Mind of God, achieve enlightenment and be allowed into paradise when we die.
He taught us that we should avoid the Broad Way of Destruction.
Which is why we are to ask, seek, and knock on wisdom's door so that it may be opened to us.

Jesus will be coming back to fulfill the unfulfilled Prophecies, such as rebuilding the Jewish Temple and defeating the Anti-Christians. When he returns he will establish a kingdom on Earth and all knees will bow to him, he will unite the world and he will be our King and his Father our God and his God.

My Bible contains the Didache the original Gospel.

Old 09-06-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
He is the greatest Prophet and Rabbi to have ever lived.

He taught us the Narrow Way of Life,
the Path that we must walk in order to Awaken to the Mind of God, achieve enlightenment and be allowed into paradise when we die.
He taught us that we should avoid the Broad Way of Destruction.
Which is why we are to ask, seek, and knock on wisdom's door so that it may be opened to us.

Jesus will be coming back to fulfill the unfulfilled Prophecies, such as rebuilding the Jewish Temple and defeating the Anti-Christians. When he returns he will establish a kingdom on Earth and all knees will bow to him, he will unite the world and he will be our King and his Father our God and his God.

My Bible contains the Didache the original Gospel.
What's the name of your religion?

Old 09-06-2013, 08:54 PM

Quote:
What's the name of your religion?
Christianity,

The particular type of Christianity I practice has been named the Narrow Way.
I do not actively search for converts. People are free to agree or disagree with my beliefs.

Old 09-06-2013, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Christianity,

The particular type of Christianity I practice has been named the Narrow Way.
I do not actively search for converts. People are free to agree or disagree with my beliefs.
I googled it-found nothing.

Old 09-06-2013, 09:41 PM

Quote:
I googled it-found nothing.
You won't find any information about it except from me.

As I am the founder.

And I have one convert, so there are two of us.

As of right now I am not looking for converts, and I do not have a church, eventually I intend to start my own church and preach. How ever my church would end up being more of a Monastery than a church.

You can ask me what ever you want to know about my Theological beliefs.
I honestly believe I receive revelations from God and that what I preach is the truth.

I am a Christian just not a Mainstream one.

Old 09-06-2013, 11:04 PM

4,220 posts, read 2,088,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
The best way to correctly understand the word justify (justification) is this way:
Justify: .... "Just if I never sinned"
Romans 3:25
God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith.

Romans 5:9
Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!

Revelation 1:5 Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.
To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,..

To him (Jesus Christ) all people will worship him "who loved us and freed us by his blood" all " glory and power for ever and ever! Amen." Revelation 1:6
The son of man says; If you do not eat the flesh of the son of man and drink his blood you have no life in you. For my flesh is true food and my blood is honest drink.

It is the spirit that gives life the flesh is useless the words I spoke to you are spirit and life.

By your words you'll be justified or by your words you'll be condemned.

Anyone who rejects me and does not accept my word he already has his judge, namely the word I have spoken, that's what will condemn him on the last day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity