Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 08:53 PM

4,586 posts, read 6,412,272 times

Advertisements

The Singapore pastor comes on TBN on Friday nights, and I am wondering if he is a sound preacher/teacher.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2012, 07:51 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,172,148 times
He will break down Scripture concerning grace unlike few before him. For those who desire the deeper things in the word, check him out.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:23 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,931,368 times
I seen an agrement of The Spirit Upon him many times
when I've watched him.

Although, sometimes he's hard to listen to as he talks so fast.
And doesn't pronounce all his words so clear.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:28 AM

130 posts, read 152,963 times
Yes, he's a good teacher. He puts things in perspective with God's grace on us.

Old 09-06-2013, 10:02 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,172,148 times
A couple of people dissed him in a recent thread - let's break it down, are people offended by him or the message?

Old 09-06-2013, 02:32 PM

794 posts, read 846,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelhombre View Post
The Singapore pastor comes on TBN on Friday nights, and I am wondering if he is a sound preacher/teacher.
Joseph Prince is a wonderful pastor who preaches the gospel in its context. His entire ministry is centered around Jesus. Ever since I was introduced to his preaching on another forum I have listened to his new sermons as they come out weekly. I had never heard the gospel preached this way until I heard him preach. Questions that I had my whole life about God were answered fully as I listened to him. I truly believe you're going to love his preaching.

Here are a couple clips of his sermons from his YouTube channel.

Joseph Prince - Worship With The Psalms Of David And See Good Days - 13 Jan 13 - YouTube

Joseph Prince - Grace Leads To True Repentance - 06 May 12 - YouTube

Old 09-06-2013, 02:57 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,179,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelhombre View Post
I've seen some things from him and heard some statements made by him that made me seriously question him. A recent sermon had him saying God apologized to him.

Old 09-06-2013, 04:07 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
A health and wealth preacher through the external appearance of grace:

If you are a businessman, God wants you to have a prosperous business. If you are a homemaker, you are anointed to bring up wonderful children in the Lord.
If you are a student, God wants you to excel in all your examinations. And if you are trusting the lord for a new career, He doesn’t just want you to have a job.
He wants you to have a position of influence, so that you can be a blessing and an asset to your
organization!

Old 09-06-2013, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I've seen some things from him and heard some statements made by him that made me seriously question him. A recent sermon had him saying God apologized to him.
Make sure to listen to what he is referring to and the situation before coming to a conclusion. His entire ministry is about Jesus and it is wrong to judge him just because you hear 1 thing that didn't sound right out of his many years of preaching the gospel.

Old 09-06-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
A health and wealth preacher through the external appearance of grace:

If you are a businessman, God wants you to have a prosperous business. If you are a homemaker, you are anointed to bring up wonderful children in the Lord.
If you are a student, God wants you to excel in all your examinations. And if you are trusting the lord for a new career, He doesn’t just want you to have a job.
He wants you to have a position of influence, so that you can be a blessing and an asset to your organization!
He is not a health and wealth preacher. He is a gospel preacher that preaches the context of scripture. And do you think for one moment God is against prosperity? God gave Solomon 1000 wives and 200 billion dollars worth of wealth. That was for just 1 man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity