Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 09:09 AM

238 posts, read 270,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert M Prince View Post
Joint heir ...
Due to having the sir name of Prince, and being from NC, and the thread topic
... thou must be a relative of Derek Prince.
I'll guess you're his son?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2013, 04:39 PM

1,543 posts, read 1,313,529 times
No relationship that I know of. My dad was Robert M Prince, Sr, born the youngest of 13 siblings in 1903 and reared in Horry County, SC in 1903.

Old 03-19-2015, 08:33 AM

1 posts, read 481 times
Thank you for this post. We as Christians often ignore the scriptures about the tounge (or the things we say out of our mouths) holding the power of life and death. Its simply just designed that way. Learning how to use that power in the spirit is a very valuable blessings. Thanks again!!

Old 03-19-2015, 08:47 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times
its
ying yang
good bad
positive negative
no sinners no hereos.

in the end ... its about symmetry and conservation.

Old 03-19-2015, 04:27 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joint heir with jesus View Post
I think it goes without saying, that every informed Christian has heard about binding and
loosing. Most of us, since we didn't know too much about this, let it go in one ear and out
the other, concentrating on other things that we can more easily grasp. My dear brothers and sisters
in Christ, we have made a huge mistake!

Binding and loosing is ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE GIFTS
GOD HAS EVER GIVEN US!!!! I'm going to go so far as to say, after the gift of
salvation through Jesus Christ, BINDING AND LOOSING IS NEXT, AS THE
GREATEST GIFT GOD HAS EVER GIVEN US!
Binding and loosing is BETTER THAN PRAYER!!! I will show you how later in this
post! But first, lets explore binding and loosing.

God speaks of 6 major "KEYS" in His Holy Word. Keys signify authority, trust,
responsibility, respect and honor. To be trusted with keys was and is an honor.
Jesus holds 3 of the 6 keys:
1. The key of David (Rev. 3:7; Isa. 22:22)
2. The key of hell (Rev. 1:18)
3. the key of death (Rev. 1:18)
The very gates of hell can not prevail against them!
THE BELIEVER holds the other 3 keys!!
1. the key of knowledge (Lk. 11:52)
2. the key of binding (Mt. 16:19)
3. the key of loosing (Mt. 18:18)
The 3 keys that we hold, that YOU hold open the doors to the very KINGDOM OF GOD! Are you using them??
Spiritual keys, just like physical keys, OPEN things, such as spiritual doors. These doors,
otherwise, WOULD NOT BE MADE AVAILABLE TO US! Certainly the unsaved do not have these benefits.

The key of knowledge is given to open the spiritual door of REVELATION
KNOWLEDGE to be revealed by HIS ANNOINTING to His people. This is a very
important subject and you really need to learn more about this subject!!!!!

Back to binding and loosing: let's define bind and loose:
bind: to overcome, to have power over, tie up, to render immoveable/useless or
powerless, to subdue
loose: release, untie, loose from bonds, or other restraints, to free

In the Biblical usage: to confirm the Biblical truth by POWER, as Jesus and the Apostles
did! (Mt. 23:4, Acts 22:4)

Jesus first gave the Keys of the Kingdom to the Apostle Peter . "And I give to you the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven; and whatsoever thou shalt BIND on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt LOOSE on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Matt. 16:19).

We can define "whatsoever" as "what ever", "what ever thing" or "EVERYTHING"!! In
other words, everything we bind or loose here on earth, God says He will bind in heaven!
WE HAVE ONLY TO USE IT, TO SPEAK IT OUTLOUD HERE ON EARTH, AND
GOD WILL BIND OR LOOSE IT IN HEAVEN!!!!!! I hope you can grasp the magnitude
of this!! God says, "you bind it, I bind it; you loose it, I loose it!"

Why was Peter given these keys?
Because he knew in his heart, through divine revelation by God the Father, that Jesus was
who He said He was: the Messiah, the only begotton Son of God, the Alpha and the
Omega, the beginning and the end, the Word become flesh, God !!
"And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter (which literally means a piece of rock) and upon this church
(Jesus speaking of Himself and the fact that soon the world would know that He was the Messiah)
I will build my church.
Since God is no respector of persons, EACH AND EVERY BELIEVER WHO KNOWS
IN THEIR HEART, THAT JESUS IS WHO HE CLAIMED TO BE, WILL BE AND
HAS BEEN GIVEN THESE SAME KEYS TO THE KINGDOM!!!!

The keys are given to the believer: Mt. 5:1-20; Lk. 22:29,30; Heb. 12:28; James 2:5; 1 Pet. 1:11
Believers are promised power: Mt. 17:20 , 21:22; Mk. 9:23; Jn.14:12, 15:5, 16:20,23; Lk.
24:49; Acts1:8; 1 Cor. 12:7-11
In Mt. 18:18-20, the promise (of binding and loosing) is made NOT TO PETER, BUT TO
ANY 2 OR 3 GATHERED IN MY (Jesus) NAME.

My brothers and sisters, Satan GREATLY FEARS ANY BELIEVER WHO WILL USE
BINDING AND LOOSING!!!! His only defense is the IGNORANCE THAT MOST
BELIEVERS HAVE IN THIS AREA, TO USE THIS GREAT GIFT FROM GOD!! I
must explain, so as not to insult, that ignorance simply means lack of knowledge, NOT
STUPIDITY. We, as induividual Christians, and collectively as a body and a church,
HAVE LARGELY IGNORED THIS GIFT FOR CENTURIES!! It's time to put it to use,
in your life and the lives of your family, relatives, friends, church family or anyone you
touch in your daily lives!!

Earlier, I told you that binding/loosing was better than prayer! Here's why:
In order to prove that to you, we have got to be honest with each other concerning prayer.
I trust that you can handle a candid conversation .
For many millions of Christians around the world, there is just no answer to prayer. The
reasons are MANY: lack of faith, praying amiss, unforgivness, sin in our lives, Satanic/demonic interference,
lack of trust, praying for personal gain, don't know how to pray properly, don't know what
to pray for, God has something better for us, the timing is not right, on and on and on.
Most importantly, WE JUST PLAIN LACK THE PURE FAITH TO PULL IN
ANSWERS TO OUR PRAYERS!!!!! Jesus clearly gives us the secret to answered
prayer, in Mt. 21:21-22: "If you have FAITH, and DOUBT NOT..." "And all things,
whatsoever you ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive."
Clearly, it doesn't take massive AMOUNTS of prayer to pull in an answer, instead it takes
PURE, UNWAIVERING faith. Pure faith, the size of a small mustard seed, will pull in
your answer. Unfortunately, the results of lack of anwered prayer compounds itself. After
months or years of this, (maybe only after just a few prayers!) we begin to doubt that our
prayers will be answered. This is the beginning of the downfall of unwavering faith.

Binding and loosing works differently than prayer. PRAYER REQUIRES FAITH, to pull
in an answer- binding and loosing WORKS ON THE AUTHORITY OF THE
BELIEVER; God does not required us to have faith for binding and loosing to work!!
When you got saved, JESUS GAVE YOU ALL POWER AND AUTHORITY IN HIS
NAME!! (Mt. 9:37,41; Mk. 18:5,20; 24:5; Jn.14:13-14; 26:15-16; 16:23-26).
Did you receive that??
Because our prayers don't get answered, many of us stop praying , and lose what little
faith we have. Quite frankly, we may only have faith for our salvation- THAT'S IT!! Suddenly
we're too busy to pray, we don't have the time,`other things are too important etc... I
believe with ALL MY HEART, MIND AN D SOUL, that this is a huge reason we are

weak, as individual Christians and as a church. Lack of answered prayer is the majorreason we backslide, stop attending church services altogether, and eventually, turn away
from God. I would estimate that the church performs at LESS THAN 10% of it's
capability! God gave us the 9 gifts of the Spirit, and prayer and binding and loosing.
Since most Christians ARE NOT Spirit-fulled and exercising 1 or more of the gifts of the
Spirit, that leaves only prayer and binding and loosing. Nearly all of us don't use binding
and loosing, and most of us don't get a large percentage of our prayers answered! True,
while prayer can be a mighty weapon, it stands alone! This leaves us as a weak,
ineffectual church. A weak ineffectual church:
1. defeats God's plan for man
2. actually aids Satan in defeating God's plan for man
3. turns away sinners from salvation
4. causes unbelief in the body of Christ
5. causes believers to backslide/leave the church
6. and much, much more!

When combined, these 6 results are devasting! One of the consequences of all this is that
unbelievers look at the modern day church as a joke, a relic of the past! Consequently that is the view they have of God. They are staying away in record numbers today- not just in America, but all around the world. The age of
Apostasy is here, my brothers and sisters!

HOW TO BIND AND LOOSE:

Our part in binding and loosing is:
1. to identify
2. to bind correctly
3. to cast out
4. to destroy the fruit
5. to loose, and
6. to bind AGAIN!

Binding and loosing is especially useful in Spiritual warfare, BUT CAN BE USED IN
ANY SITUATION IN LIFE!! We must first identify what is to be bound, whether it be an unclean spirit, spirit of
infirmity, spirit of fear, spirit of bondage, lying spirit, anti-christ spirit, spirit of
haughtiness, perverse spirit, spirit of jealousy etc... Next , we must spiritually bind it, using the authority God gave us. Bind it with spiritual chains, ending its dominion.
Then, we must cast it out, again, using the authority God gave us. This must be done
outloud, verbally with authority!
Next , we destroy its fruit: (the manifestation or symptom) sickness, disease,
financial problems, apathy, oppression, broken heartedness, lust, compulsory sin, fear,
anxiety, worry, seizures, suicidal tendencies, grief , sorrow, despair, mourning, anger,
rage, spite, hate, rebellion, sexual perversion, love of the world, love of money, vanity,
arrogance, profanity, etc.... whatever the symptom is.

After that, loose the human body from evil powers
and principalities that try to suppress, and steal and kill; that try to cause sicknsess, torment, unhappiness and the like!
Loose supply lines to yourself and others: supply lines of money, health, peace,
happiness, joy, understanding etc..

Then we loose minsistering spirits from heaven, to come and minister! "Are they not ALL
ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?" (Heb.1:14)

BIND AGAIN!!! Bind financial blessings, peace, tranquility, health, understanding,
success... ANYTHING THAT IS GOOD AND PURE AND HOLY AND GOD'S WILL
to yourself, or the person you are doing this for!! Binding is useful for binding away from and
also to.

My brothers and sisters, we are only limited by our own lack of imagination and lack of
experience in binding and looseing, as to what we can do!
USE THIS GIFT DAILY!! God gave us this gift:
1. to destroy the works of the devil
2. to restore dominion back to us
3. to give us life, and that more abundantly!
4. to build our faith! (which tremendously aids our prayer life!!)
5. as a sign to the non-believer
6. to make the body of Christ strong and unified
7. to give us power!!

Thankyou for the beautiful post. I hope to see more threads in the future. As we are members in one body that is Christ I love to learn from and share with the many members. So much of the Spirit in truth is given immeasurably.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity