Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2013, 09:27 AM

473 posts, read 821,617 times

Advertisements

To be rejected and burnt as chaff. We are to either be leaders in the ways of love or followers that are immature but learning AND growing in the way. To be neither a leader nor a follower is to become dead/stagnant/lukewarm. To openly oppose love is to be rejected and burnt.

God is love, our souls are ours but our bodies are His--we are His holy temples. Lift not a hand against another. To do so is to come against God Himself. We do not belong to ourselves physically. Only ours souls are our own to make the choice to be obedient to Love and grow or to die.

The straight and narrow path is the path of Truth. THIS is the truth. Resist not evil. Let evil have it's way. We are to remain silent within His church(ourselves). If we are living by the rules of love written upon the heart then we have His protection. If we are doing this and THEN come under a physical attack---we have become aware that we ARE our own, soul and flesh. He promised that this will never happen. Charity,Faith, Hope, with Love, but the greatest is Charity(1 Corinthians 13:13). True charity is the charity of forgiveness in which all things become perfected. Know your own heart and trust it, He is one with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2013, 06:57 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post

but if we keep it real, every human on this earth love someone. Even mass murderers had love for at least one human or even an animal. You said “if we are living by the rule of love written upon the heart then we have his protection”. But that is very misleading, it would make MANY believe all one has to do inorder to be saved. Is show love, be charitable and have faith, that's not really true. MANY people in Noah's day had these qualities. Yet,ONLY eight SOULS, (by the way means a living body), survived ,(1Pet.3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water).

Jesus directed humans in a way that'll give them eternal life. He first showed we have to GET TO KNOW his Father as well as think we know him, IF... we want eternal life ,(John17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent). he said to pray to his Father, not to him, ANY dead saints, or Mary asmany are taught to do, ([/SIZE][SIZE=3]Matt.6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art inheaven, Hallowed be thy name). he said we have to do his Father's WILL, if we want eternal live ,no matter how many times one says JESUS, (Matt. 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father whichis in heaven). So if we're not worshipping his Father, he WON'T hear our prayers ,(John9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshiper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth). contrary to what MANY are taught to believe.

Which means he will ONLY be with those who follows Jesus examples, (John17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world). And (Luke9:23). Which MANY christians REFUSE to totally do because they want to be part of the world, (meaning the nonspiritual activities of the world), which makes them enemies of God, AND Jesus ,(James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God). And (1John 2:15,16 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world).

As Jehovah told Jeremiah ,his servants has to speak HIS WORDS ,(Jerm.1:7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak). And ( Matt. 10:5). As well as Jesus said, do “his Father's will”. Then we will have his and Jesus protection ,(Matt. 28:19,20). see here, (Psa. 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears). Here , (Jerm. 46:26), Jehovah will be with his true servants,even from Heaven, so as he told Jeremiah, not to fear any). And here,which also mean we need to ACKNOLWEDGE and call on Jehovah's,(Exo.6:3), name ,(Pro. 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: therighteous runneth into it, and is safe). So We need more than those things you mention, in order to have Jehovah God's AND Jesus protection. Peace

Last edited by jojo-50; 10-24-2013 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: i always have to edit and remove these ,[SIZE]

Old 10-24-2013, 09:34 AM

473 posts, read 821,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
but if we keep it real, every human on this earth love someone. Even mass murderers had love for at least one human or even an animal. You said “if we are living by the rule of love written upon the heart then we have his protection”. But that is very misleading, it would make MANY believe all one has to do inorder to be saved. Is show love, be charitable and have faith, that's not really true. MANY people in Noah's day had these qualities. Yet,ONLY eight SOULS, (by the way means a living body), survived ,(1Pet.3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water).

Jesus directed humans in a way that'll give them eternal life. He first showed we have to GET TO KNOW his Father as well as think we know him, IF... we want eternal life ,(John17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent). he said to pray to his Father, not to him, ANY dead saints, or Mary asmany are taught to do, ([/SIZE][SIZE=3]Matt.6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art inheaven, Hallowed be thy name). he said we have to do his Father's WILL, if we want eternal live ,no matter how many times one says JESUS, (Matt. 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father whichis in heaven). So if we're not worshipping his Father, he WON'T hear our prayers ,(John9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshiper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth). contrary to what MANY are taught to believe.

Which means he will ONLY be with those who follows Jesus examples, (John17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world). And (Luke9:23). Which MANY christians REFUSE to totally do because they want to be part of the world, (meaning the nonspiritual activities of the world), which makes them enemies of God, AND Jesus ,(James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God). And (1John 2:15,16 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world).

As Jehovah told Jeremiah ,his servants has to speak HIS WORDS ,(Jerm.1:7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak). And ( Matt. 10:5). As well as Jesus said, do “his Father's will”. Then we will have his and Jesus protection ,(Matt. 28:19,20). see here, (Psa. 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears). Here , (Jerm. 46:26), Jehovah will be with his true servants,even from Heaven, so as he told Jeremiah, not to fear any). And here,which also mean we need to ACKNOLWEDGE and call on Jehovah's,(Exo.6:3), name ,(Pro. 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: therighteous runneth into it, and is safe). So We need more than those things you mention, in order to have Jehovah God's AND Jesus protection. Peace

The basic rule of love is to do nothing towards another that is considered abuse. We ourselves do not like to be abused---What do we feel is abuse? Words or actions that come against us with the intent to control or harm us. This doesn't mean someone hurting our feelings by telling us the truth about something. This is about people who thrive and enjoy hurting or controlling another by manipulating them into a negative reaction. There are some who thrive on causing the negative and will try to get you to react by causing an equal or stronger negative reaction in you----evil's way--an abusers way and then they will blame you for causing them to counter attack. That's why we should not resist evil, let them do it and then we walk away.
All the law and prophets hang upon---do unto others as you would have done to you. (*Love thy neighbor as thyself) Judge not lest ye be judged.
The ways of Christ are written upon the heart of those who love---it's as natural as breathing to do nothing against another that you wouldn't want done to you and to wish upon another all that you would like to have while trying to give them as good as you've got. You will want them to have what you have and will work towards this goal---clothing, housing, feeding, healing, protecting and proper teaching in the ways of love/Jesus.
This is the time you start looking around your own home and say to yourself--I have it too good while others have nothing---I will divide my lot, keep only what need, sell what I don't have to have and help all those who are desperate for the things I have taken for granted. I will work harder to place myself in their shoes. I do not need the best of everything, I do not need junk, I don't need to be that comfortable, I don't need to show off to anyone, I don't want name brand, I don't want clutter, stuff is not as important as people, I no longer even eat my friends(animals),etc.
Yeshua Bless You
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity