U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-10-2013, 05:10 PM
 
Location: New England
32,325 posts, read 21,173,799 times
Reputation: 2294

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I would tell them there is only path, and that is Jesus Christ. When you become a believer you become a part of the Kingdom, and the Kingdom becomes a part of you. It is among us, within the believers, and available to the rest.
What if he said to you, " your answer seems very vague, and I never asked you about a path, I have just read the bible and read that Jesus told me to seek first the kingdom of God, where is this kingdom of God, Jesus teaches us to seek, because I want to seek and find it ?, are you not able to answer because you do not know ? Maybe I should seek out someone who does".

Then the seeker returns having found someone who does know where the kingdom of God is,that Jesus taught him to seek, to tell you, that he's discovered where it is and has always been (I was simply ignorant of it)..........within us, and what's more I saw Jesus Christ in that kingdom and as I saw him, I saw myself.

Seek FIRST the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness(Jesus Christ). Jesus Christ the righteousness of God is found in the kingdom of God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-10-2013, 06:49 PM
 
Location: Florida
63,260 posts, read 34,468,316 times
Reputation: 10548
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
What if he said to you, " your answer seems very vague, and I never asked you about a path, I have just read the bible and read that Jesus told me to seek first the kingdom of God, where is this kingdom of God, Jesus teaches us to seek, because I want to seek and find it ?, are you not able to answer because you do not know ? Maybe I should seek out someone who does".

Then the seeker returns having found someone who does know where the kingdom of God is,that Jesus taught him to seek, to tell you, that he's discovered where it is and has always been (I was simply ignorant of it)..........within us, and what's more I saw Jesus Christ in that kingdom and as I saw him, I saw myself.

Seek FIRST the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness(Jesus Christ). Jesus Christ the righteousness of God is found in the kingdom of God.
It does not bother me that you don't' get my point, because I know others do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2013, 02:25 AM
 
910 posts, read 1,086,364 times
Reputation: 119
OP,
There is a physical kingdom of God on earth. We have all been praying for the coming of that kingdom. You need to pray for God to reveal it to you.

But again wherever you are, by loving God and your neighbour, you are automatically a citizen of the kingdom, and all the priviledges of the kingdom are extended to you.

Christ shed his blood so that the kingdom will manifest on earth. Folks tend to think that when the kingdom manifest on earth, it will be automatic destruction, no. Like everything from God, it grows and overwhelms other kingdoms. It takes time, and it is a process.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2013, 05:26 AM
 
Location: New England
32,325 posts, read 21,173,799 times
Reputation: 2294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlbron View Post
OP,
There is a physical kingdom of God on earth. We have all been praying for the coming of that kingdom. You need to pray for God to reveal it to you.

But again wherever you are, by loving God and your neighbour, you are automatically a citizen of the kingdom, and all the priviledges of the kingdom are extended to you.

Christ shed his blood so that the kingdom will manifest on earth. Folks tend to think that when the kingdom manifest on earth, it will be automatic destruction, no. Like everything from God, it grows and overwhelms other kingdoms. It takes time, and it is a process.
So it does come with observation then? I personally haven't been praying for it come as a physical kingdom, but for it come as a reality in all of us to where it is, so that we live from it. We have to get beyond sin consciousness to see it there though, if we can't we can never believe that it is contained with earthen vessels. Sin consciousness is the earthen vessel that needs to be cracked open for the kingdom and its riches to flow.

As the old hymn says......O Holy Ghost revival comes from thee,send a revival, start the work in me. The greatest revival known to man is the reviving of the awareness of the kingdom of God within him and all the riches of his inheritance in that kingdom that are freely his.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2013, 03:41 AM
 
910 posts, read 1,086,364 times
Reputation: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
So it does come with observation then? I personally haven't been praying for it come as a physical kingdom, but for it come as a reality in all of us to where it is, so that we live from it. We have to get beyond sin consciousness to see it there though, if we can't we can never believe that it is contained with earthen vessels. Sin consciousness is the earthen vessel that needs to be cracked open for the kingdom and its riches to flow.

As the old hymn says......O Holy Ghost revival comes from thee,send a revival, start the work in me. The greatest revival known to man is the reviving of the awareness of the kingdom of God within him and all the riches of his inheritance in that kingdom that are freely his.
PC,

Have you never prayed "Our Father.."? Once you live right, you are a member of the Kingdom. It is his perogative to invite you now into the Kingdom, not mine. If you are invited, you will behold him in his glory, but everyman is invited at a time ordained for him. At the end everyone shall know Him.

Read Isaiah 11 from verse 1-6. Read Isaiah 63: 1-5, Isaiah 65 : 1,

But is there a physical Kingdom? Yes
Is there a spiritual kingdom? Yes
Is the kingdom on earth? Yes
Is Christ on earth? Yes
Is God on earth? Yes
Is Holy Spirit on earth? Yes

Matter of fact, the whole of Revelation prophesied about the set up of the Kingdom of God on earth, because John was shown things that will shortly come to pass on the earth (Rev 4:2). He was shown things happening in heaven that will happen on earth. As you know all things that manifest on earth must have happened spiritually. This is truth, this is the Life. The Everlasting Gospel has been been preached by God from his throne. It has also been documented for the whole world. Only God can teach man perfectly, man or angels have always been imperfect.

Recommend also to read Mathew 21: 33-43. This is fundamental to understanding the way things pan out in the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2013, 03:55 AM
 
Location: New England
32,325 posts, read 21,173,799 times
Reputation: 2294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlbron View Post
PC,

Have you never prayed "Our Father.."? Once you live right, you are a member of the Kingdom. It is his perogative to invite you now into the Kingdom, not mine. If you are invited, you will behold him in his glory, but everyman is invited at a time ordained for him. At the end everyone shall know Him.

Read Isaiah 11 from verse 1-6. Read Isaiah 63: 1-5, Isaiah 65 : 1,

But is there a physical Kingdom? Yes
Is there a spiritual kingdom? Yes
Is the kingdom on earth? Yes
Is Christ on earth? Yes
Is God on earth? Yes
Is Holy Spirit on earth? Yes

Matter of fact, the whole of Revelation prophesied about the set up of the Kingdom of God on earth, because John was shown things that will shortly come to pass on the earth (Rev 4:2). He was shown things happening in heaven that will happen on earth. As you know all things that manifest on earth must have happened spiritually. This is truth, this is the Life. The Everlasting Gospel has been been preached by God from his throne. It has also been documented for the whole world. Only God can teach man perfectly, man or angels have always been imperfect.

Recommend also to read Mathew 21: 33-43. This is fundamental to understanding the way things pan out in the world.
There's a thread asking "do you pray for your none believing threads", I pray for their well being, but more than anything else,for the awareness of the kingdom of our Father is a reality within them. I do not trust or cannot trust any outward kingdom set up here on earth. We know what as happened in the past when the so called priests of God have been in power all to well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2013, 03:14 PM
 
Location: New England
32,325 posts, read 21,173,799 times
Reputation: 2294
Whenever the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the entrance to the tent(of Moses), they all stood and worshiped, each at the entrance to their tent. Exodus 33:10

If only we were aware what was in Moses' earthly tent is in ours too, we would no longer seek God anywhere else but within.(taken completely out of context of cause by pcamps ).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top