Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 01:41 PM

1,867 posts, read 1,524,616 times

Advertisements

Impossible to be a Christian and have a neutral no comment stand on
John 3:5.

1 Peter 3:3.

Hebrews 4.

1 Cor. 14:34-35.

Romans 6:1.

Romans 7:2-3.

James 5:20.

2 Peter 1:20-21.

John 8:31.

1 Timothy 6.

1 Timothy 5:9.

2 Timothy 3:16.

Impossible to be a Christian and not have 2 Thess. 3:10 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Christian and not have 2 Cor. 6:14-17 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Christian and not have Matthew 7:6 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Christian and not have John 8:44 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Chrisitian and not have Jeremiah 10:23 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Christian and not have Matthew 10:34-37 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Christian and not have Titus 3:10 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Christian and not have Matthew 7:21-24 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Christian and not have Luke 4:4 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Christian and not have Luke 3:14 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Christian and not have 1 John 2:15 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Christian and not have 1 John 2:27 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Christian and not have 2 Timothy 2:15 mean anything.

Impossible to be a Christian and get in the flesh with James 5:20.

Impossible to be a Christian and get in the flesh with Isaiah 64:6.

Impossible to be a Christian and get in the flesh with John 17:9.

Impossible to be a Christian and question James 3:2 being truth.

Impossible to be a Christian and question 2 Cor. 4:3 being truth.

Impossible to be a Christian with any nice local pastor after reading Matthew 15:14.

Impossible to be a Christian that's a 90% bible believer after reading Matthew 5:17-20.

Impossible to be a Christian minding their own business too much after reading 1 Thess. 5:12.

Impossible to be a Christian and sweety assembling with anybody after reading 1 John 2:15.

Impossible to be a Christian and have too many friends after reading Matthew 10:34-37.

Impossible to be a Christian exposing all the bible and be called a saint--2 Timothy 3:16 and
Revelations 12:8-10 and Luke 6:26.

Impossible for a 90% bible believer to honor a 100% bible believer----Amos 3:3 and John 8:32.

Impossible to have a relationship with Jesus by yourself---John 17:21 and Psalms 133:1.

Impossible to build the body of Christ with 90% bible believers----Matthew 5:6 and John 8:31.

Time to reshape history and have 100% bible believers come together only and form the body of
Christ the right way----Matthew 5:6 and Psalms 133:1 and John 17:21 and Amos 3:3.

We don't need another philosopher saying 90% of the bible people agree on is unity
enough----Psalms 133:1 and Colossians 2:8 and 2 Peter 1:20-21 and Amos 3:3 and Matthew 5:6 !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 01:55 PM

400 posts, read 601,832 times
Amen, sir.

Old 10-13-2013, 02:40 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times
You might hide In your closet, but you cannot hide what is in it. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him

Old 10-13-2013, 05:48 PM

It is also time for them to come out of the belief that the bible is inerrant that's keeping them in bondage of having a form of godliness but denying its power.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:03 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You might hide In your closet, but you cannot hide what is in it. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him
The fact that you, without provocation, posted twice against Christians who believe in the Bible speaks volumes about you.

Acts 9:4b-6 - "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?" And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" And He said, "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting,

Old 10-13-2013, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The fact that you, without provocation, posted twice against Christians who believe in the Bible speaks volumes about you.

Acts 9:4b-6 - "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?" And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" And He said, "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting,
No it says clearly what I believe about claiming to be a 100% bible believer does to you, been there done that and got the t shirt. Persecution because I don't believe the bible is inerrant, are you serious ?.

So you do not believe what comes out of your heart reveals who you are?. There is no closet to come out of, our lives an open book read and known of all men,whether you agree with that or not, I posted 2 scriptures from the bible You claim you 100% believe to verify it, I can quote plenty more if you like ?.

I also believe (and it is my prerogative too) that the belief that the bible is inerrant is the very thing that spiritually kills Christians. It is also clearly evident from my posts that I believe on Jesus Christ his teachings and the kingdom of God, I just believe differently to you, you really shouldn't get offended so easily by it and cry persecution because of it.

So rather than having a go at me, check out what is said in the OP and tell me that is what you believe too?.

Last edited by pcamps; 10-13-2013 at 07:05 PM..

Old 10-13-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
So you do not believe what comes out of your heart reveals who you are?
I do. I was applying it to you.

Old 10-13-2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:

Let me help you understand the heart a little better

Out of the abundance of the heart the good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and out of the abundance of the heart evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him

Old 10-13-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
I do. I was applying it to you.
You need to apply it to yourself, before jumping to conclusions.
Do you believe you cannot hide what is in your closet(heart), which is the point I was making in my first reply to the OP ?.

Above all things guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life.

Old 10-13-2013, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Let me help you understand the heart a little better

Out of the abundance of the heart the good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and out of the abundance of the heart evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him
Do you understand your heart?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity