U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 10:04 AM

10,202 posts, read 6,116,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurph View Post
Matthew 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Just who do you think these people are?

You think they just died off?

I know precisely who people are, all I have to do is look at them..........it's not a pleasant Gift.

The jews are the pharisees of today, there is just a lot more of them, but then there is a lot more of everyone.
Soooooo.... Are you referring to the Jewish religion, or ethnic Jews?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2013, 12:16 AM

6,438 posts, read 9,985,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
Do you really think judas had a choice? That means that God was not sure Jesus would be betrayed. What if judas would not have done it. Jesus would have lived to an old age?
That is absolutely impossible. Judas chose to betray the Lord out of his own will! There is no what ifs. God knew all of this because he is alpha and omega!

Old 10-15-2013, 08:24 AM

6,822 posts, read 5,171,978 times
It's pretty well documented that Hitler was involved heavily into the occult. His "bible" was Helena P. Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine"... She is a Luciferian.. Hitler's ideology of a super human race confirms this is true.. There is testimony by Hitler's guards of hearing him in his room at night screaming in restless nights..

The Bible says we are servants to whom we obey.. When one gives themselves over to the demoniac, they become SLAVES of possession.. Yes I believe it is clear that Hitler was possessed by many demons if not the Devil himself at times. The Devil "entered into" Judas Iscariot's heart. Judas obeyed his suggestions serving him..

This is why it is soooooooooo important to submit and trust and obey JESUS Christ through His Word.. If we give ourselves over to Him, we will have peace of mind and clarity..

If we disobey God and get involved in those things which God says not to.. occultic practices (fortune telling, kundalini meditation, etc). then we are giving ourselves over to the powers of darkness. We will walk in darkness and not know where we are going.. absolutely self deceived..

Old 10-15-2013, 05:01 PM

241 posts, read 207,794 times
Quote:
No, Hitler was not the devil.

But people are possessed by the devil, not in the exocism sense of possession.

The Mark is taken, the Mark is 'in' the forehead.

The Mark is an allegence to satan, not a bar code or tattoo.

People have accepted the Mark since the beginning of time.

99.9% of the people on earth today have accepted the Mark, Yahshua will again destroy the earth and it's inhabitants.
so 99% of us are going to hell, then thats a big problem in USA, since we proclaim to be 70% christians.
So whats the mark:
Half us think its a mirco chip, tatoo, social security number, or working for cash. I know you said its allegiance
to Satan, but do did we willingly do that, since so many are condemned.

Old 10-15-2013, 05:04 PM

473 posts, read 618,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlanynna View Post
so 99% of us are going to hell, then thats a big problem in USA, since we proclaim to be 70% christians.
So whats the mark:
Half us think its a mirco chip, tatoo, social security number, or working for cash. I know you said its allegiance
to Satan, but do did we willingly do that, since so many are condemned.

The mark of evil is in the hand of the one who betrays love--those who lift a hand to destroy. It starts in the forehead--with the thought to do evil. The mark of Christ is the opposite.

Old 10-15-2013, 10:02 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,997,924 times
Quote:
The real question is-

Was Hitler righteous in the site of the Father?

Yes, I think he was.
Yeah, I got a feeling you're going to be seeing and joining Hitler in due time. And not the kind of place with cotton candy and pretty girls.

Should have went to Sunday Mass in a Catholic parish church. Might have saved you an eternity's worth of problem. And reoriented you to see the mortal sin Hitler was in. But hey! I was reared Catholic, what would I know.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:06 PM

400 posts, read 453,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Yeah, I got a feeling you're going to be seeing and joining Hitler in due time. And not the kind of place with cotton candy and pretty girls.

Should have went to Sunday Mass in a Catholic parish church. Might have saved you an eternity's worth of problem. And reoriented you to see the mortal sin Hitler was in. But hey! I was reared Catholic, what would I know.
Supine, where've you been? Thought you got banned or something. Glad you're back. Vacationing in The Bahamas again?

Old 10-16-2013, 01:16 AM

1,999 posts, read 1,997,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartstarr1960 View Post
Supine, where've you been? Thought you got banned or something. Glad you're back. Vacationing in The Bahamas again?
Actually, I was suspended. So, you weren't too wrong. No Bahamas or vacation. Maybe a couple siestas laying my head on photo cutouts of Lisa Ann's plump rump. I have doubts there's any hope for my salvation.

But back to the OP: Stalin was pretty bad too. Arguably just as bad as Adolf Hitler. Some people think so at least. The Devil got in both of them.

I'm sure the Devil speaks in my head at times too. I'm sure God or angels speak counter messages as well.

Old 10-16-2013, 01:37 AM

400 posts, read 453,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Actually, I was suspended. So, you weren't too wrong. No Bahamas or vacation. Maybe a couple siestas laying my head on photo cutouts of Lisa Ann's plump rump. I have doubts there's any hope for my salvation.

But back to the OP: Stalin was pretty bad too. Arguably just as bad as Adolf Hitler. Some people think so at least. The Devil got in both of them.

I'm sure the Devil speaks in my head at times too. I'm sure God or angels speak counter messages as well.
Suspended. I figured as much since you saw it coming.

In some ways Stalin was worse than Hitler. He was paranoid and quite possibly insane at the end. What was it 20 million exiled, 10 million or more of them died most from starvation? And, those were his own people. It's like he never existed in Russia today, they removed his remains from Lenin's Tomb, took down his statues and scrubbed his name from most history books, pretty much de-Stalinized the self proclaimed Father of Peoples.

Old 10-16-2013, 05:45 AM

473 posts, read 618,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartstarr1960 View Post
Suspended. I figured as much since you saw it coming.

In some ways Stalin was worse than Hitler. He was paranoid and quite possibly insane at the end. What was it 20 million exiled, 10 million or more of them died most from starvation? And, those were his own people. It's like he never existed in Russia today, they removed his remains from Lenin's Tomb, took down his statues and scrubbed his name from most history books, pretty much de-Stalinized the self proclaimed Father of Peoples.
Didn't he try to blame his actions on syphilis?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity