U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 11:16 AM

10,202 posts, read 6,089,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Actually, I was suspended. So, you weren't too wrong. No Bahamas or vacation. Maybe a couple siestas laying my head on photo cutouts of Lisa Ann's plump rump. I have doubts there's any hope for my salvation.

But back to the OP: Stalin was pretty bad too. Arguably just as bad as Adolf Hitler. Some people think so at least. The Devil got in both of them.

I'm sure the Devil speaks in my head at times too. I'm sure God or angels speak counter messages as well.
Along with Stalin, Hitler, and Pol Pot, we need to include that other psycho who ordered mass extermination, Moses.

I know I know, he heard voices in his head that said some extra terrestrial being told him to do that.

Some excuse don't you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2013, 12:59 PM

19,950 posts, read 13,629,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
I have a couple of strange questions due to the fact of putting forth a thread without verifying the information in it. Some of the facts in the other thread were incorrect (about Beethoven) So, I started looking up the other people in that thread. I started with Hitler. I wanted, for some strange reason, to know the meaning of his name. He didn't begin life with the name Hitler.

This is what I found.

Adolph/Adolf----Noble Wolf

Hitler--means either one who lives in a hut or maybe guard/look after/ Shepherd

Jesus always warned of sheep in wolves clothing. Mankind are the sheep.

Adolph Hitler's name is noble wolf shepherd and he was definitely an anti-Christ person, as if the devil himself decided to imitate Jesus in opposing acts upon Christ's chosen. Could Hitler have been the anti-Christ that some expect at the ending of man's time? Does anyone believe that there is just one certain anti-Christ that signals some sort of impending apocalypse?
I've never believed in just one anti-Christ or a real apocalypse--I thought that the apocalypse would be an internal battle in the valley of decision. Don't ask, just straighten me out. I'm in ignorant territory about end times--not given endings much thought--I just don't worry about endings.

Yeshua Bless You
No. He was a child of the devil. But he wasn't the devil, nor THE anti-Christ.

Old 08-16-2014, 06:35 PM

1,554 posts, read 1,471,982 times
Hitler actually was a great leader! He was one of the greatest leaders that ever lived. I suggest you all watch "Triumph of the Will". It's an excellent German propaganda film that shows the full positive aspects of Hitler that many often overlook or don't realize.

Triumph of the Will - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-16-2014, 06:41 PM

1,554 posts, read 1,471,982 times
Hitler's first love was a Jewish woman. Hitler had Jewish & African ancestry.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:43 PM

2,819 posts, read 2,874,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Everything Hitler did was his choice. Much like Judas Iscariot.
Do you think god knew what hitler and judas would do? If so, why didn't he stop them. Judas did not make that choice, was not the plan of God for Jesus to do what he did before the foundation of the world. Judas did what he was born to do. He had no choice.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:13 PM

1,606 posts, read 954,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
Do you think god knew what hitler and judas would do? If so, why didn't he stop them. Judas did not make that choice, was not the plan of God for Jesus to do what he did before the foundation of the world. Judas did what he was born to do. He had no choice.
Judas, just like Hitler made their decisions of their own free will. God, having middle knowledge, knew what they would eventually do and in the case of Judas, used that middle knowledge in order to carry out His perfect plan.

Old 08-20-2014, 06:05 AM

27,963 posts, read 15,053,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
Didn't HaShem use the Assyrians to punish Yisrael for disobedience?...He uses things to accomplish His purposes...

Old 08-20-2014, 08:00 AM

18,677 posts, read 23,246,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
I have a couple of strange questions due to the fact of putting forth a thread without verifying the information in it. Some of the facts in the other thread were incorrect (about Beethoven) So, I started looking up the other people in that thread. I started with Hitler. I wanted, for some strange reason, to know the meaning of his name. He didn't begin life with the name Hitler.

This is what I found.

Adolph/Adolf----Noble Wolf

Hitler--means either one who lives in a hut or maybe guard/look after/ Shepherd

Jesus always warned of sheep in wolves clothing. Mankind are the sheep.

Adolph Hitler's name is noble wolf shepherd and he was definitely an anti-Christ person, as if the devil himself decided to imitate Jesus in opposing acts upon Christ's chosen. Could Hitler have been the anti-Christ that some expect at the ending of man's time? Does anyone believe that there is just one certain anti-Christ that signals some sort of impending apocalypse?
I've never believed in just one anti-Christ or a real apocalypse--I thought that the apocalypse would be an internal battle in the valley of decision. Don't ask, just straighten me out. I'm in ignorant territory about end times--not given endings much thought--I just don't worry about endings.

Yeshua Bless You

Interesting post. No. I do not think that Hitler could have been the devil, because in as much as I hate to call him this, he was human, as in mortal. The devil is a fallen angel.

I have thought for a long time that Hitler (and his henchman) could have been obsessed (controlled by the devil) or possessed by it.

Old 08-20-2014, 09:37 AM

1,614 posts, read 951,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurph View Post
The Father, Creator, Yahuah, created him and set him up for a very specific purpose. Hitler did precisely what the Father intended him to do.

Shall I post chapter and verse? The Father knew you before you were in the womb.............The Father created you.........

It is that simple and I have to justify nothing, I cannot justify the Father's acts.

But if you think the 'jews' are god's people.......?.............go study.

The Judeans are not jews.

Not an Israelite nor a Judean would ever consider himself a jew.
The scripture does say that God sets up cruel kings to rule over the earth -- somewhere in the Old Testament. I suppose they are there for us to learn righteousness. Contrast is the only way to learn the difference in things.

Can you possibly elaborate on your statement that "Judeans are not Jews" and that "Jews are not God's people". Or at least provide a link. I have never heard this said before.

To the original post - I don't believe there is one "special" anti-Christ. Anti-Christ is the spirit that is opposed to Christ.

Old 08-20-2014, 09:38 AM

1,614 posts, read 951,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobreTodo View Post
Hitler's first love was a Jewish woman. Hitler had Jewish & African ancestry.
I heard that just recently in a documentary, that Hitler's lover/wife was actually Jewish but he did not know it. I found that interesting to contemplate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity