Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 10:01 PM

473 posts, read 817,116 times

Advertisements

I have a couple of strange questions due to the fact of putting forth a thread without verifying the information in it. Some of the facts in the other thread were incorrect (about Beethoven) So, I started looking up the other people in that thread. I started with Hitler. I wanted, for some strange reason, to know the meaning of his name. He didn't begin life with the name Hitler.

This is what I found.

Adolph/Adolf----Noble Wolf

Hitler--means either one who lives in a hut or maybe guard/look after/ Shepherd

Jesus always warned of sheep in wolves clothing. Mankind are the sheep.

Adolph Hitler's name is noble wolf shepherd and he was definitely an anti-Christ person, as if the devil himself decided to imitate Jesus in opposing acts upon Christ's chosen. Could Hitler have been the anti-Christ that some expect at the ending of man's time? Does anyone believe that there is just one certain anti-Christ that signals some sort of impending apocalypse?
I've never believed in just one anti-Christ or a real apocalypse--I thought that the apocalypse would be an internal battle in the valley of decision. Don't ask, just straighten me out. I'm in ignorant territory about end times--not given endings much thought--I just don't worry about endings.

Yeshua Bless You
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 10:03 PM

112 posts, read 116,743 times
The real question is-

Was Hitler righteous in the site of the Father?

Yes, I think he was.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:06 PM

Daniel 2:21
And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

No less than Obama is our assigned Judgement.

No less than Lucifer himself was created by the Father for a specific task.

As was Hitler.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:15 PM

473 posts, read 817,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurph View Post
The real question is-

Was Hitler righteous in the site of the Father?

Yes, I think he was.
Are you defending Hitler and the acts he committed? You think that Hitler was righteous? Define what righteous means to you.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
Are you defending Hitler and the acts he committed? You think that Hitler was righteous? Define what righteous means to you.

The Father, Creator, Yahuah, created him and set him up for a very specific purpose. Hitler did precisely what the Father intended him to do.

Shall I post chapter and verse? The Father knew you before you were in the womb.............The Father created you.........

It is that simple and I have to justify nothing, I cannot justify the Father's acts.

But if you think the 'jews' are god's people.......?.............go study.

The Judeans are not jews.

Not an Israelite nor a Judean would ever consider himself a jew.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:29 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,420,199 times
no

Old 10-13-2013, 11:17 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,868,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurph View Post
The Father, Creator, Yahuah, created him and set him up for a very specific purpose. Hitler did precisely what the Father intended him to do.

Shall I post chapter and verse? The Father knew you before you were in the womb.............The Father created you.........

It is that simple and I have to justify nothing, I cannot justify the Father's acts.

But if you think the 'jews' are god's people.......?.............go study.

The Judeans are not jews.

Not an Israelite nor a Judean would ever consider himself a jew.
Are there many more like you in your circle of believers?

Old 10-13-2013, 11:23 PM

87,995 posts, read 83,827,560 times
Somebody else, a man by the name of Charles Beaumont, thought about this years ago and wrote an excellent short story called The Howling Man, which was later adapted for the original Twilight Zone series in 1960.

A young man traveling through Germany becomes gravely ill and ends up recuperating at a monastery where he can hear a man howling in the night. As he begins to recover, he searches the monastery and finds this man locked up in a cell, and the man tells him that the monks are keeping him prisoner. The young man goes to the monks, who reluctantly tell him that the man is the devil and that they are charged with keeping him chained. The young man decides that the monks are crazy, and frees the howling man and leaves the monastery with him, and the howling man promptly ditches him when he becomes too weak to run. The monks find him and tell him that he has unleashed the devil but that they will find a way to catch him again and not to blame himself too much when he sees the terrible things that are about to happen in the world.

The young man returns to the United States and then begins to recognize the face of a man in the newspapers rising to power in Germany and he is wracked with guilt over the horrors of World War II, but then he gets a postcard in the mail from one of the monks, saying, "rest well, he is back with us again." Of course, Hitler's body was never recovered. It's brilliant.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:56 AM

7,704 posts, read 12,543,156 times
Everything Hitler did was his choice. Much like Judas Iscariot.

Old 10-14-2013, 03:42 AM

676 posts, read 632,846 times
Default Matt 13:1-58

Hilter was just the fall guy for the King of Great/Ancient of days to slaughter 250+ million people in Europe, thinning the herd so to say.

While allowing King of Great, Ancient of days to obtain control of the U.S. by the assassination of FDR in 1945, which two weeks later resulted in Nazi forces in Italy to surrender and beginning the end of WWII.

In October of 1945, the US joined the United Nations as a member state. The treaty established the World Court of the UN supreme authority over the member states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity