U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-02-2016, 10:11 PM
 
Location: US
27,956 posts, read 15,047,299 times
Reputation: 1734

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porque77 View Post
The True Law of God is what Jesus taught us when He preached the Gospel. There is no other true Law.
You don't even know what the Gospel is...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-02-2016, 11:24 PM
 
40,046 posts, read 26,730,521 times
Reputation: 6049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Circumcision is the sign of the Covent...Convince the Jews not to circumcize and that would be the best way to destroy the Jew...Folks have been trying to destroy the Jew one way or another for millenia...Either by Death of Conversion...
It is so very sad that you actually think your relationship with God depends on what was done to your penis!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2016, 05:26 PM
 
206 posts, read 182,500 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You don't even know what the Gospel is...
Jesus Christ, when he preached the Gospel, taught us simple and commandments. You can see the law of Christ and his merciful commandment:

The Law of God taught by Jesus Christ

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets" (Matthew 7: 12)

Jesus teaches to a rich man, the precepts of the Law

"And behold, one came to him and said, Teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why askest thou me concerning that which is good? One there is who is good: but if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honor thy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet? Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19: 16-22

These are the commandments of the Gospel, which are very different to the commandments of the Old Testament, for all the commandments of the Gospel are merciful, but many commandments of the Old Testament commanded death sentences, wars and slavery.
And those commandments weren't really God's Law.

These commandmets of death sentences, wars and slavery aren't God's commandments.

Jesus Christ preached us the true God's Law, but Roma's emperors (emperor Constantine, IV century) don't wanted the Gospel's Law and they imposed the Old Testament's laws saying these laws were the God's commandments. Since then, the Gospel's Law was unknown to the christian people as the only God's Law and the God's true Law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2016, 05:37 PM
 
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
3,348 posts, read 1,091,693 times
Reputation: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You don't even know what the Gospel is...
ha, how many times...i think this is obscured actually. obviously. everyone has a different concept lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2016, 09:57 AM
 
1,867 posts, read 1,211,800 times
Reputation: 135
Default WHAT HAPPENED After The Good News Of Jesus ?

That's DEEP--------1 Cor. 8:2




DEEP mean no more slavery-----Galations 3:28-29.


DEEP mean no more eye for eye or tooth for tooth----------Romans 12:17.


DEEP mean no more discrimination on race, gender, income and health status----Galations 3:28-29.


DEEP mean a bigger definition of adultery-----Romans 7:2-3.


DEEP mean no more animals and circumcision------Ephesians 2:8.


DEEP mean no more holidays honored to have the above----Ephesians 2:8.


DEEP mean Jesus the only high priest for us now-----Ephesians 2:8.


DEEP mean no killing people over sin now-----Ephesians 2:8.


DEEP mean a heaven or hell matter still------Matthew 5:17-20.


DEEP mean atonement not the way to heaven alone still-----Romans 6:1.


DEEP mean an introduction to water baptism---John 3:5.


DEEP mean the same game plan with Sabbath rest----Hebrews 4.


DEEP mean new rules and replaced old rules too-----John 1:17.


DEEP mean gender equality today but not in pastoring-----1 Timothy 2:9-14.


DEEP mean gender equality today but not in being a marriage CEO person----Ephesians 5:22-23.


DEEP mean an idolatry definition with pagan holiday honor today---John 4:24.


DEEP mean an idolatry definition with pagan godhead theology today----John 8:24.


DEEP mean repentance and not confession only still----Romans 6:1.


DEEP mean holiness over head coverings and length of hair-----1 Cor. 11.


DEEP mean holiness over eunich ministries to honor-----1 Cor. 7.


DEEP mean holiness over tongue regulations today----1 Cor. 14.


DEEP mean holiness beyond testimonies only today----Matthew 7:21-24.


DEEP mean change that's 100% real with all the bible----2 Cor. 5:17.


DEEP mean being God wise not self wise----Acts 17:28.


DEEP mean unity that's not fake or 90% real only----Amos 3:3.


DEEP mean experiencing the black sheep life in God-----Matthew 10:34-37.


DEEP mean the real outcast life in God----Matthew 10:22.


DEEP mean wisdom in modestly fitting in with people---Luke 6:26.


DEEP mean advertising Jesus and not a military leader to applaud only----Luke 14:23.


DEEP mean segregation gone but believer segregation still the book-----2 Cor. 6.


DEEP mean evangelism still but selective evangelism today----Matthew 7:6.


DEEP mean prayer different or for believers only----John 17:9.


DEEP mean modest toleration with the unlearned----Titus 3:10.


DEEP mean calling the never learned what they are----2 Cor. 4:3.


DEEP mean the wisdom of God over bible revelation only-----1 John 2:27.


DEEP mean 2 types of children born in the world-----John 8:44 and John 8:31.


DEEP mean inferiority with bible revelation is false----James 1:5.


DEEP mean rebuke is not judging people----James 5:20.


DEEP mean eulogies today do judge people----Psalms 107:2.


DEEP mean flag worship is idolatry----John 4:24.


DEEP mean self integrity not worth 2 cents----Jeremiah 17:9.


DEEP mean self wisdom not worth 2 cents----Jeremiah 10:23.


DEEP mean every life encounter got bible revelation with it----Psalms 119:105 and John 14:26.


DEEP mean we hear God the same way all the time----Romans 10:17.


DEEP mean the Holy Spirit speak the same way all the time---John 6:63.


DEEP mean no marriage to young widow women----1 Timothy 5:9.


DEEP mean raising a family on poverty income is hell threatening sin----1 Timothy 5:8.


DEEP mean wine without alcohol if we like Jesus at a wedding----Proverbs 20:1.


DEEP mean no alcohol parties to be the life of the party----1 Peter 4:1-4.


DEEP mean no jewelry on----1 Peter 3:3.


DEEP mean God not in giving all the time---Galations 1:8-9.


DEEP mean God not in loyalty all the time-----Matthew 15:14.


DEEP mean God not in everybody our mentor----Psalms 1.


DEEP mean God not in dinosaur experts explaining creation---1 Timothy 6:20.


DEEP mean God not in grammar experts editing the bible anywhere-----Revelation 22:18-19.


DEEP mean God the author of absolute truth anywhere in the bible----2 Peter 1:20-21.


DEEP mean God set up prosperity but it wasn't in begging the work boss for a pay
raise----Luke 3:14.


DEEP mean God set up prosperity and rebuked poverty----3 John 2.


DEEP mean God set up prosperity with modesty with it---Luke 12:15.


DEEP mean God enforced positive thinking but exhortation too---John 5:39.


DEEP mean God enforced worry free living but excellence too----1 Cor. 8:2.


DEEP mean God rebuked stingy behavior---1 Cor. 9:14.


DEEP mean God rebuked begging too much----1 Cor. 9:18.


DEEP mean God put boundaries on generousity with people---2 Thess. 3:10.


DEEP mean God put boundaries on minding your own business---1 Thess. 5:12.


DEEP mean God defined what real church is with one faith of people in Jesus
only----Ephesians 4:5.


DEEP mean the suffering life is extreme all it can be---James 3:2.


DEEP mean nobody can void out bible truth anywhere in the bible----Romans 3:1-4.


DEEP mean independent ministries is not the hand of God on it----Romans 13:1.


DEEP mean wisdom with unbelievers---Luke 16:9.


DEEP mean loving God more then people----1 John 2:15.




Are We Looking For Each Other When The Bible Is Messed With Enough ? Amos 3:3 and 2 Tim. 3:16
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2016, 10:48 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,794 posts, read 4,963,523 times
Reputation: 1501
Acts 21



Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: 21And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. 22What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come. 23Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; 24Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.


People want to sit here and make the holy days and traditions of God a detestable thing to keep when IN FACT, Paul and the disciples never taught Jews not to keep the laws.


Now gentiles come along and stand against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped and then they institute Pagan Holy days, traditions and rituals of the Messiah of Babylon while calling the holy days and traditions of Jesus unworthy things to keep.


People go as far as to disrespect the word of God almighty and say keeping feasts of Jesus is wrong while they will go to the ends of the world to convert an unbeliever to the Pagan holy days that go directly against God.




You say sacrifice is over when this could not be further from the truth, even Paul went of Sacrificing, maybe you should have informed Paul of his evil practices, or maybe you should inform Jesus who told us that the Pharisees sit in the seat of Moses and we should do whatever they tell us to do.


How many times do you think Paul submitted his authority over to the priests of Judaism to a court judging him through lies told against him?


People actually had the courage to speak against Paul telling lies and rumors that Paul was teaching Jews not to keep the Laws of Moses.


Tell us, was Paul out right lying?


Were all the liars and wicked people telling rumors about Paul not lying?


So many lies, and so many people of low character trying to convict Paul to death, DEATH, and death is what Paul would have deserved if he was doing what some of you Christians claim he was doing, if he was teaching Jews not to keep the laws of Moses, then he certainly needed to die and anyone who would have killed him would deserve honor and glory for killing a wretched liar and false prophet who would willingly turn the children of Israel against their God.


You think you haven't been judged in the last few days?


YOU HAVE, and Jesus went to officiate whether you live or die this year, and he will do the same next year, but it is so sad that Christians will call the Holy days and traditions an evil thing all the while promoting the Holy days of Babylon.


Babylon, why not just come right out and teach the name of your Messiah in Babylon after you keep all his Holy days and traditions, you should be ashamed of your Messiah, I am not ashamed of my Messiah, the king of Jerusalem.










That is all pretty sad, tell me, Jesus went to officiate a priesthood from heaven because we needed a heavenly priest who would officiate the feast and their duties as a priest would do. Every year our name is spoken on Rosh Hashanah and Jesus is standing there sealing the ones who are to be sealed against Yom Kippur every year, and so how is there no more feasts when Jesus went to officiate for us during the feasts?


You still keep feasts, just not the feasts of the Lord, and so should you be saying,'' We have no more Jewish feasts, but we still have the feasts of other Gods?''
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2016, 11:09 AM
 
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
3,348 posts, read 1,091,693 times
Reputation: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Acts 21



Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: 21And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. 22What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come. 23Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; 24Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.


People want to sit here and make the holy days and traditions of God a detestable thing to keep when IN FACT, Paul and the disciples never taught Jews not to keep the laws.


Now gentiles come along and stand against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped and then they institute Pagan Holy days, traditions and rituals of the Messiah of Babylon while calling the holy days and traditions of Jesus unworthy things to keep.
this seems like a complete repudiation of Grace, and suggests that Acts 21:4b, Through the Spirit they told Paul not to go to Jerusalem, can just be ignored here? It seems like you are presenting a record of Paul's blowing it as the thing to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2016, 11:52 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,794 posts, read 4,963,523 times
Reputation: 1501
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
this seems like a complete repudiation of Grace, and suggests that Acts 21:4b, Through the Spirit they told Paul not to go to Jerusalem, can just be ignored here? It seems like you are presenting a record of Paul's blowing it as the thing to do.
Christians look at what Paul said to Gentiles and then they try and make the same true for a Jew when in fact, you aren't discussing a law of dos and don't to a Jew, you are discussing THE JEW, HIS CULTURE, HIS HERITAGE as if you were a white man loading up every indian you find to put them on a train and then to make it illegal for them to hunt the Buffalo or to make great fires and to say prayers over the animals they killed, and you would take away everything that made an Indian and Indian.


Antiochus Epiphanies was the Anti-Christ of Daniel and his entire mission was to come and turn the children of Israel away from their culture and heritage and EXACTY what made them a Jew. Imagine your own family being a tribal family with the belief in the one true God KNOWING that you are of the tribes and God has given you his own worship system, and that worship system makes you the tribal heart that you enjoy. God has chosen you out of all the people of the world to keep his own peculiar ways and you DEARLY love the ways of The Lord, and the good Lord has demanded that you and you family keep his ways all their lives FOREVER, and YOU LOVE GOD's ways, YOU LOVE BEING THE CHOSEN AND DO YOU KNOW WHY? Because you are proud to be singled out and chosen by God, the laws of God actually make you a Jew and because people hate you for following the ways of God, this brings you pride BECAUSE you are persecuted for righteousness sake. You are despised for GODS NAME
, YOU are despised For God's sake, for his glory and to keep his ways alive EVEN IF THEY KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. People honored God so strongly that there was a time they wouldn't lift arms on the Sabbath to save their lives, they stood there while swords cut them in half because they so greatly honored God's Sabbaths, KILL THEM ALL!!

God picked YOUR family out of all the families on this Earth and God performed great and mighty miracles for YOUR people that were so terrifying to the other nations that their fame spread far and wide and all they wanted to do was to get to where God would have them go.


God had split the waters in two and they stood end on end like great walls as the Holy people crossed through the waters, and then God gave his laws to his people, and they wandered in the wilderness for 40 years not having a home, and they always looked forward to the promise of a land flowing with milk and honey. This wandering done during those 40 years was in fact the greatest time on Earth, God was nearer them more than at any time in history. God was in front of them, WITH THEM in their wandering and he was as a great fire who lead in darkness as they followed him around. Now you would tell the Jew not to remember Passover, not to remember or celebrate their own history in camping for 40 years as if it never happened.


In Egypt they had killed the first Passover lamb and spread his blood upon the doorstep and imagine the screaming and wailing done by all those Egyptian familes who lost their sons?


But there were the Holy people who neither lost their sons but who came to honor Passover as a GREAT and MIGHTY day of days where the spirit of death passed over them while it visited everyone but them.


Imagine 50 days later when the trumpet began to sound and it became louder and louder until the people were terrified as they actually saw the voice of God in waves and in great power so loud that the words were felt and so extreemly powerful that you could actually see his voice and this was a betrothal.










So a Gentile pops up and says,'' I AM THE NEW JEW, and I will tell you all that the laws and the ways of God should not be kept by anyone.''






You gentiles are discussing a people's literal history as if what you say could change the least thing about a Jew. You would look at the Jew and say,'' O Brother, I have come to free you from your hardship, and I have come to make you a gentile, be so excited O Jew, even have great gratitude because I have come to release you, Blessed be Your God O Jew, he has sent me as a savoir to save you from your chains, now please, get aboard this train and we are going to give you white men's cloths to wear because you can no longer wear what God has ordained for you to wear, it is an abomination. We also have the best shrimp and pork and lobster you will ever have because God is so hateful and vain to take these things away from you people. This so called, supposed HOLY DAY of yours that you call Passover, we release you from this horrid practice and no longer shall you seek sin in your life by looking for leaven, but now you will seek fertility and blessings instead of sins so that you can forget all about your family being chose to follow God, forget that the Passover lamb's blood saved your life, and all those 40 years God was punishing you, we can't have you celebrating such evil things by building huts for you to celebrate what God demanded. So get aboard the train and we will cut those stupid looking sideburns of yours and take that stupid looking hat off of you because you don't need a covering.


O JEW, we have come to save you from keeping that stupid Sabbath that God has demanded that you keep forever and we are here to tell you that the commandments of God are barbaric and the ways of your people are barbaric and you shall no longer build Sukkahs at the feast of Tabernacles because again, we have set you free from all your histories and blessings, and we have come to change the times and seasons so that you will forget all the days of your visitation and you will be like the rest of us, and see, DO YOU WANT TO DIE O JEW?


You and I both know that the world has been trying to kill you and to assimilate you from your the ways of your God and all you have to do is to become like us, we all keep the ways of the Messiah of Babylon, and our Sabbaths is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than God's ordained Sabbath, and all those silly laws and traditions and prayers you keep have become a great burden, SEE, we are Messiahs who will set you free from everything called of God or that is worshipped.


NOW GET ON THE TRAIN JEW, but know this, if you do not abandon the things that make you a Jew, we are going to kill your family and then we are going to kill you, we even kill Christians if they dare to try and keep your Jewish ways, what do you think we will do to you, NOW GET ON THE TRAIN JEW, AND LEAVE EVERYTHING THAT MAKES YOU A JEW BEHIND OR ELSE.


That's what is coming out of the mouths of people who claim to believe in Jesus, and Jesus was a Jew who kept the law and who said that anyone who keeps the laws and teaches others to keep the laws will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.


What Paul said to gentiles didn't change how Jews continued keeping the law, but if it were up to the gentiles, a gentile would take a Jew and make a gentile when in fact, it is the gentile who needs to become like a Jew.


Does a gentile really think he is doing the work of God as he goes around teaching all people against the good commandments of God?


HE IS doing the work of Messiah, he is doing the work of the Babylonian Messiah who tries to turn the children of Israel against God himself.








Let us say a prayer for the Jew.


Dear Lord, please go and uncircumcised all the Jews and then take all their culture and heritage away from them and dear Lord, let your commandments become a hiss and a scorn amongst your people and amongst the world, let your feasts of Joy be neglected and cursed is the man who would follow you God, cursed are all those who love your Torah Lord, and cursed every Jew who will not become a Gentile O Lord, WHY ARE THEY SO STUBBORN LORD?


WHY Lord wont they abandon you?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-12-2016 at 01:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2016, 12:55 PM
 
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
3,348 posts, read 1,091,693 times
Reputation: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Christians look at what Paul said to Gentiles and then they try and make the same true for a Jew when in fact, you aren't discussing a law of dos and don't to a Jew, you are discussing THE JEW, HIS CULTURE, HIS HERITAGE as if you were a white man loading up every indian you find to put them on a train and then to make it illegal for them to hunt the Buffalo or to make great fires and to say prayers over the animals they killed, and you would take away everything that made an Indian and Indian
please, this is hardly a fair characterization, based upon the statements of Christ on the matter, or even the history following those, 70ad etc. Christ brought a new dispensation, first to the Jews, and all of the things you advocate are directly dealt with in Scripture. Paul was repeatedly warned, by the Holy Spirit, not to take the Nazarite Vow; and circumcision, the keeping of Holy Days, etc--basically "keeping the law"--are all dealt with as well, in an opposite manner to the one you seem to be espousing. The Law is fulfilled in Christ, but you are taking the position of the Pharisees in the NT? I mean, so you are basically telling us to recede from Grace? Or what, since i'm sure you don't mean to supercede Christ, do you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2016, 01:37 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,794 posts, read 4,963,523 times
Reputation: 1501
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
please, this is hardly a fair characterization, based upon the statements of Christ on the matter, or even the history following those, 70ad etc. Christ brought a new dispensation, first to the Jews, and all of the things you advocate are directly dealt with in Scripture. Paul was repeatedly warned, by the Holy Spirit, not to take the Nazarite Vow; and circumcision, the keeping of Holy Days, etc--basically "keeping the law"--are all dealt with as well, in an opposite manner to the one you seem to be espousing. The Law is fulfilled in Christ, but you are taking the position of the Pharisees in the NT? I mean, so you are basically telling us to recede from Grace? Or what, since i'm sure you don't mean to supercede Christ, do you?

Then you need to rip the words of Paul out of youR bible because he is a two faced liar and a false prophet.


Liars were paid to tell a lie that Stephen was teaching Jews not to keep the laws of Moses.


Were the liars liars, or was STEPHEN really teaching Jews not to keep the Torah?


But let's forget Paul, because you prove beyond a fact that he was worse than just a sinner, he was a liar brought into court that LIED RIGHT THROUGH HIS TEETH TO proved his innocence of the rumors and lies people were saying, the same things you are saying.{SO WERE THEY TELLING RUMORS AND LIES OF PAUL OR NOT?}




THE LIE AGAINST JESUS, PAUL, STEPHEN AND ALL THE DISCIPLES
''Brother, we are told that you are preaching against the laws of Moses.''


liars



bbyrd009 has informed us that Paul is a dirty rotten false prophet and liar who says one thing and does another, Therefore, let us find and take Paul into custody and have the council judge him and order his death because trying to teach a Jew not to keep the Torah is a punishment WELL WORTH DEATH.


What possible good is a two faced lying coward who directly contradicts Jesus bbyrd?


Why on earth would I listen to your Paul, he is a loser, a false prophet, a sinner worthy of death for teaching people not to keep the law and he was brought up in court times and time again to prove the lies against him to be false, the same thing you are saying bird.


Acts 21.
1And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. 22What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come. 23Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; 24Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.


Bird, you are a gentile and you don't keep the law?


That's just fine dude, but don't put the same shoe on the foot of a Jew dude.






Dude, for decades there was a great debate raging on whether or not gentiles should keep the laws as the Jews CONTINUED keeping the law, and a council was finally formed to ask the question and EVEN THE DISCIPLES argued over whether the gentiles should keep the laws as Jews CONTINUED to keep it.


Tens of thousands of Jews believed in Jesus and not only did they continue in the keeping of the laws of Moses, they became EVEN MORE zealous to keep it.


The bottom line is simple, you either believe Jesus or you don't and if you have found something to contradict what Jesus said of the laws of Moses, Then I congradulate you in your effort to prove Jesus could not have been the Messiah.


You think Paul said something that contradicts what Jesus said and you are proud of it to the point that you choose your misunderstanding of Paul over the very words of Jesus? YOU CHOOSE PAUL OVER JESUS?


Jesus said that if you didn't keep the laws of Moses and you come in here speaking against the law, then EVEN you can be saved, But there you will be standing in the outer court of gentiles appointed your deserving place.


The one who claims Jesus to be wrong, the one who would debate the words of Jesus all day and then turn around to make Paul a two faced liar who lied only to save his own neck, but Paul wasn't lying, those tens of thousands of Jews were not lying.


Acts 21 ~~~~ All these confused evil Jews becoming even more zealous to keep the laws of Moses.


''Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law''




And here are the Christians.


Acts 21


And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.




ANTI_CHRIST


''Turn the children of Israel away from the commandments of God.''


STOP THEM BEFORE THEY FOLLOW THEIR GOD, LET IS KILL THEM ALL BECAUSE THEY STILL PRACTICE GOD'S EVIL COMMANDMETS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top