U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:15 PM
 
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
3,348 posts, read 1,102,914 times
Reputation: 99

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
As long as you can hear me bro, that gives me joy. Peace


you have a nice mix of Faith and Law, imo.

and i pray that you will find Word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:24 PM
 
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
3,348 posts, read 1,102,914 times
Reputation: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
You will have to remove the salt from the sea water.
"i have no idea what you just said, but i find myself in total agreement!"
(ZtPinhead)

anyway, i got some freaky reflection there of the humongous salt mountains at the Dead Sea. Is the Jordan River salt water? wth? How is living water from the Jordan going down to the lowest place on earth, and being affected by pneuma in such a way so as to produce all of this salt? and i mean Mountains. or at least very big hills. 8-10 stories tall. cover a football field at the base. hmm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:25 PM
 
Location: Olam Haba
619 posts, read 199,211 times
Reputation: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Certainly worked out that way for Abraham (the originator of our faith) and Isaac, didn't it? Peace
Yeshua Says, You are the light of the world:
A city (of seven congregations) that is set on a mountain cannot be hidden.

(In the mountain of YHWH it shall be seen).

Next Line:
Yeshua Says, I am the light of the world: the one following me shall not walk in darkness;
But shall have the Light of Life, (in the mountain of YHWH it shall be seen).

Next Line:
For if you believe not that I am
― ― ― ― ― , you will die in your sins.

(And they understood that he did not complete the phrase, so they said, You are who?)

Next Line:
"I am
― ― , I am ― ― ― ― ― , in the mountain of YHWH it shall be seen."

Next Line:
"Amen, truly I say unto you, before Abraham is finished, I am
― ― , I am ― ― ― ― ― ,
In the mountain of YHWH it shall be seen", (Breshiyt-Genesis 22:13-14).

Song of all the little rams, lambs, and arnia . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:25 PM
 
8,671 posts, read 3,134,555 times
Reputation: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Look at what the Prophet Jeremiah says concerning sacrifices:

Jeremiah 7:21-24
21 Thus says YHWH Tsabaoth, Elohey of Yisrael; Add your burnt offerings to your sacrifices and eat flesh:
22 But I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Diligently hear My voice, and I will be your Elohim, and you shall be My people: and walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.


The problem is not with the law but with man not diligently hearing what it says. In John 10:34 Yeshua says, "Is it not written in your law, 'I have said, You are Elohim'?", and we know that this quote comes from Psalm 82:6, so what does that tell us? No one disputes that this is LAW which means that the book of Psalms was and is also considered "law", and that is because the majority of the Psalms are written by kings and priests, (and likely about ten Psalms penned by Moshe himself). Therefore, if the book of Psalms is also considered Law, then we need to place it on authority at the very least almost if not equal to Torah. Psalms is probably where Hoshea in the passage I quoted previously gets his understanding of the calves or bullocks of our lips:

A Psalm of king David:

Psalm 51:14-19
14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O Elohim, Elohey of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of your righteousness.
15 O Adonai, open my lips; and my mouth shall show forth your praise.
16 For you desire not sacrifice; else would I give it: you delight not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of Elohim are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O Elohim, you will not despise.
18 Do goodness in your good pleasure unto Zion; build the walls of Yerushalem:
19 Then shall you be pleased with the sacrifices of righteous whole ascending offerings: then shall they cause bullocks to ascend upon your altar.


It is again "the bullocks of our lips", that is, upright prayer; the sweet savor of a righteous ascending offering. And in this manner likewise you will not have the bloodguiltiness mentioned in the first line of the quote herein above. For starters all you need is an altar of adamah, (that is to say, your heart, for Adam was taken from dust of the adamah).
What stood out to me is the multitude, bullocks. Being a place and time that when the men of the body are prepared to lay aside envyings and strife to work together allowing for recognition to whom gives the increase.

By our saviors blood alone the work of the cross reconciles all who hear and calls them to speak lawfully between one another.

Worship in truth and spirit.
It's one thing to pass the first veil. And another to pass the second.
Having no confidence in the flesh I boast in Christ.



The tabernacle has all the instuctions of the covering as a pattern given in the mount. And nothing is to be altered.

Yet how is it I hadn't noticed before.
What is the ground like that the feet of the priest walk on?

Last edited by pinacled; 11-19-2016 at 12:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:25 PM
 
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
3,348 posts, read 1,102,914 times
Reputation: 99
wait there's two veils now? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Certainly worked out that way for Abraham (the originator of our faith) and Isaac, didn't it? Peace
ya, but they also seem to have had no issues eating goats, either...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:27 PM
 
9,288 posts, read 3,184,834 times
Reputation: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
You will have to remove the salt from the sea water.

I love salt. Keep it in reserve for all the offerings as He commanded because they are to be EVERLASTING which was why the covenant with David was a salt covenant it was a pledge for his "son" Christ to ever hold the throne (and those who would prepare sacrifices like Him to rule and reign with Him).

And then there's the babies that need to be cleansed with it on the day when they receive their (new) name, of course. Meat is really pretty tasteless without it, too, ie. salt having lost it's savor is especially bad and good for nothing but to be trampled under foot (in the outer court realm of outer darkness of the gentiles).

And He commanded that all the offerings upon the altar be accompanied with salt, because of it's preservative ie. EVERLASTING qualities, and since the offerings are considered the "meal" of G-d, kinda curious He would also prefer salt on His "meals", isn't it? Since the covenant offerings have been all done away with..... right? Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:31 PM
 
9,288 posts, read 3,184,834 times
Reputation: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Yeshua Says, You are the light of the world:
A city (of seven congregations) that is set on a mountain cannot be hidden.
(In the mountain of YHWH it shall be seen).

Next Line:
Yeshua Says, I am the light of the world: the one following me shall not walk in darkness;
But shall have the Light of Life, (in the mountain of YHWH it shall be seen).

Next Line:
For if you believe not that I am ― ― ― ― ― , you will die in your sins.

(And they understood that he did not complete the phrase, so they said, You are who?)

Next Line:
"I am ― ― , I am ― ― ― ― ― , in the mountain of YHWH it shall be seen."

Next Line:
"Amen, truly I say unto you, before Abraham is finished, I am ― ― , I am ― ― ― ― ― ,
In the mountain of YHWH it shall be seen", (Breshiyt-Genesis 22:13-14).

Song of all the little rams, lambs, and arnia . . .

Amen, and then it says that the lambkin (offspring of the Lamb) shall stand on Mt. Zion (because the Alpha and the Omega are the same). Peace and blessings upon you, my friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:35 PM
 
Location: Olam Haba
619 posts, read 199,211 times
Reputation: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
What stood out to me is the multitude, bullocks. Being a place and time that when the men of the body are prepared to lay aside envyings and strife to work together allowing for recognition to whom gives the increase.

By our saviors blood alone the work of the cross reconciles all who hear and calls them to speak lawfully between one another.

Worship in truth and spirit.
It's one thing to pass the first veil. And another to pass the second.
Having no confidence in the flesh I boast in Christ.
So the truly upright prayer of a tsaddik offers up a spotless Lamb of Elohim, the son of a year, (for starters twice daily), and that is not our own testimony but the Testimony of Yeshua, (ergo, putting on the mind of Messiah).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:36 PM
 
9,288 posts, read 3,184,834 times
Reputation: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
wait there's two veils now? lol
ya, but they also seem to have had no issues eating goats, either...

Hey, I've eaten a few goats in my day. Had to, to stop them from causing me to keep going around the mountain in circles. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:43 PM
 
8,671 posts, read 3,134,555 times
Reputation: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
So the truly upright prayer of a tsaddik offers up a spotless Lamb of Elohim, the son of a year, (for starters twice daily), and that is not our own testimony but the Testimony of Yeshua, (ergo, putting on the mind of Messiah).
Amen.
Thankyou and Many blessings.

Twice daily?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top