U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2016, 03:34 PM

9,280 posts, read 3,154,533 times

Advertisements

Thanks daqq....Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2016, 04:08 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,108,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Nah, he just gets a hip REPLACEMENT, roflol....Peace
I still believe being restored.

I still believe they will all see him face to face.
Similar to what daqq posted concerning twice spun.
Elisheba and Maryah.

Yeshayahu 45.

25Through the Lord shall all the seed of Israel find righteousness and boast.

Old 11-19-2016, 04:14 PM

Sorry. That was me, clowning....carry on. Peace

Old 11-19-2016, 05:00 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,093,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
salt having lost it's savor is especially bad and good for nothing...
did you know that it is actually physically impossible for salt to lose its flavor? And pretty difficult to break salt down into Sodium and Chloride? Difficult, and dangerous. You have to melt it (800+ degrees), and then subject it to electrolysis, and do it without blowing yourself up, becuase you are putting out loads of hydrogen gas. It is actually the quickest way to get a lot of hydrogen gas, i guess (which is highly explosive). Even making salt molten from heat will not separate the two chemical components, until you reach like some absurd temperature that i have now forgotten, and cannot easily find (decomposition temp, too high to bother listing on MSDS).

Salt is also highly unstable before it reaches decomp temp, and highly explosive then, the closer it gets. Salt is made of a soft metal (sodium) and a poisonous gas, chlorine; but breaking the chemical bond by either melting/electrolysis or decomposition releases huge amounts of hydrogen (too difficult to explain), the "first" or "elemental" element. Making salt from the two elements is equally amazing, extremely exothermic, extremely bright light, etcetc. You can amaze (and possibly kill) a class full of Chem students with a pound of salt and enough heat, or by the making of salt from the elements. Demo of making salt at the link below.

https://www.angelo.edu/faculty/kboud...m_chlorine.htm

furthermore, if your doctor tells you that you need to decrease your salt intake to regulate your BP, he is lying to you, and he knows that he is lying to you? That it is actually your salt metabolism that is whacked (just like your cholesterol metabolism surely is, at that point). These are both prevarications, because doctors seek to treat symptoms, not causes. An overdose of salt should cause some diarrhea and a temporary elevation in blood pressure, at most, in a healthy person. Cholesterol intake has virtually no effect on blood cholesterol.

(High blood cholesterol is a combination of factors, including consuming homogenized milk (in which the calcium--which was never the right kind of calcium for you, anyway, very poorly bioavailable to you--has been rendered into tiny shards--calcium is a metal--small enough to pass through the intestinal lining, and into the arteries, where they cause scarring, which the cholesterol then sticks to), poor cholesterol metabolism due to poor Omega3:Omega6 ratio (you need the right ratio of Omega3:6 in order to make healthy cell walls, which are optimally made from pure Omega3 and cholesterol), and a sedentary lifestyle, chiefly.

Last edited by bbyrd009; 11-19-2016 at 05:13 PM..

Old 11-19-2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
did you know that it is actually physically impossible for salt to lose its flavor? And pretty difficult to break salt down into Sodium and Chloride? Difficult, and dangerous. You have to melt it (800+ degrees), and then subject it to electrolysis, and do it without blowing yourself up, becuase you are putting out loads of hydrogen gas. It is actually the quickest way to get a lot of hydrogen gas, i guess (which is highly explosive). Even making salt molten from heat will not separate the two chemical components, until you reach like some absurd temperature that i have now forgotten, and cannot easily find (decomposition temp, too high to bother listing on MSDS).

Salt is also highly unstable before it reaches decomp temp, and highly explosive then, the closer it gets. Salt is made of a soft metal (sodium) and a poisonous gas, chlorine; but breaking the chemical bond by either melting/electrolysis or decomposition releases huge amounts of hydrogen (too difficult to explain), the "first" or "elemental" element. Making salt from the two elements is equally amazing, extremely exothermic, extremely bright light, etcetc. You can amaze (and possibly kill) a class full of Chem students with a pound of salt and enough heat, or by the making of salt from the elements. Demo of making salt at the link below.

https://www.angelo.edu/faculty/kboud...m_chlorine.htm

Pretty interesting. Yeah, I think it was sort of prose language to imply the longevity of what is Him. Doesn't it also form square crystals? Square, as in HOH shape? Peace

Old 11-19-2016, 05:15 PM

does anybody else ever quote these, just to look at the hidden post, besides me?

Old 11-19-2016, 05:15 PM

14,844 posts, read 4,979,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Ah, well, even "fresh" water contains a bit of salt, and it is only when a sea becomes self-absorbed, so to speak, and does not allow that fresh water to flow through that it can only evaporate and leave the salt to concentrate.
I always wanted to float in the Dead Sea, what a thing to say huh?

Made me think of something, of all the places in the world where a crossing of a sea had to take place, there is not another sea that would actually help you crossover like the Dead Sea sustains you, is there? The way it floats people up and holds them.

Birdy talking about chemicals and I know you are some kind of professor, I wonder what would happen if a fissure opened up under the dead sea and all that salt drained into lava. Meh, just rambling. There is a lot of HUGE geological events described where Jerusalem will be raised up, but I don't really believe it will actually take place. I look at it as something that has already taken place.

A city raised up and water begins to flow out into the world, of course, if we believe in Jesus, then from our hearts a river will spring forth just like the water in Ezekiel that comes from the Temple and blesses some waters and makes them abundantly alive, and then it makes it's own mind up to go into some waters and curse them. Fishers of men drying their nets indeed.

Old 11-19-2016, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
for wheresoever is the ptoma-carcass...
wow, freaky hits when you highlight/search that one; check this out!
https://lifebearingwilderness.wordpr...m/tag/carcass/

one minute read

Old 11-19-2016, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

Made me think of something, of all the places in the world where a crossing of a sea had to take place, there is not another sea that would actually help you crossover like the Dead Sea sustains you, is there? The way it floats people up and holds them.

Birdy talking about chemicals and I know you are some kind of professor, I wonder what would happen if a fissure opened up under the dead sea and all that salt drained into lava. Meh, just rambling. There is a lot of HUGE geological events described where Jerusalem will be raised up, but I don't really believe it will actually take place. I look at it as something that has already taken place.

A city raised up and water begins to flow out into the world, of course, if we believe in Jesus, then from our hearts a river will spring forth just like the water in Ezekiel that comes from the Temple and blesses some waters and makes them abundantly alive, and then it makes it's own mind up to go into some waters and curse them. Fishers of men drying their nets indeed.

I've floated in Lake Mead, Nevada, and I don't think it's salinity level is nearly as high as the Dead Sea's and you CAN'T make yourself go down under the water to swim. It's so weird. Peace

Old 11-19-2016, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

ha! me, no--high school dropout.

been to the Dead sea, though. Very hard to go under, almost impossible. as soon as you stop kicking down, you pop back up. Strangely, salt at volcano temps would only become molten, iow it's just warming up at that temp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity