U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-20-2016, 01:12 PM
 
20,448 posts, read 9,860,175 times
Reputation: 1681

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Deu 32:2
My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
You need the sunshine with the rain to create a rainbow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-20-2016, 01:13 PM
 
13,493 posts, read 5,020,147 times
Reputation: 1368
jesus came to show us that liberalism is the ultimate form of ignorance. A gift, that just keeps giving, like hemorrhoids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2016, 01:16 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,900 posts, read 4,998,957 times
Reputation: 1520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
psst, over here...
it aint the face.


I don't know what else it could be, When I am in public, I don't hardly ever speak, I don't look at people and I mind my own business. Last time I went into a bar, I did just that. People walked right up to me and began. Dude and a chick, chick insulted me for no reason and my daughter hits in her in the nose with her fist, then slams a bottle on her head, and it began. It looked like a big ball of spaghetti, 25, 30 people fighting and we won. One dude got stabbed, one went to prison. Turned out that it really wasn't about me. We brought 2 black friends of ours up into a racist owned bar, they just began with me, but they got beat down.{We didn't know it was a racist bar}
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2016, 01:26 PM
 
13,493 posts, read 5,020,147 times
Reputation: 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I don't know what else it could be, When I am in public, I don't hardly ever speak, I don't look at people and I mind my own business. Last time I went into a bar, I did just that. People walked right up to me and began. Dude and a chick, chick insulted me for no reason and my daughter hits in her in the nose with her fist, then slams a bottle on her head, and it began. It looked like a big ball of spaghetti, 25, 30 people fighting and we won. One dude got stabbed, one went to prison. Turned out that it really wasn't about me. We brought 2 black friends of ours up into a racist owned bar, they just began with me, but they got beat down.

Fact that your daughter hit first tells me a lot you. Her using a weapon tells me you are a bully.

Like I said,
it aint the face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2016, 01:37 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,900 posts, read 4,998,957 times
Reputation: 1520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Fact that your daughter hit first tells me a lot you. Her using a weapon tells me you are a bully.

Like I said,
it aint the face.

Maybe I am that irritating, but I doubt I have ever been prouder of one of my children. She was being bullied before this, and our friends on the other side of the bar were being racially attacked and she knew what was going on, I didn't. Fact that my daughter hit first should tell you my daughter aint no dummy, maybe that's my bad, cause I always hit first. I used to, but now I hope to be bullied cause maybe it would turn some of my sin away if I don't hit back. When a man comes up to you and gets in your face threatening to hurt you, what would you do?


I hit them before they end their sentence and they say the same thing every time,'' I don't want no trouble.''


Violence is a very addicting thing, and I suppose you must be correct, I am just that irritating to look at cause like I said. I don't talk to people, complete strangers walk up to me and tell me to lift my head, and in public, you will find me in a corner wanting to go home. I used to travel all over the states and I always thought it peculiar how people view violence in other places. I was going to marry this lawyer in Ohio and we were sitting at a bar and her old boyfriend comes in the place and begins cursing her in a terrible way, shouting. I get up and just slap the dude opened hand and tell him to shut up.


She was shocked, broke up with me right then, I guess she saw that wolf.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2016, 01:56 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,900 posts, read 4,998,957 times
Reputation: 1520
I think lot's of people live a sheltered protected life, where I am, you had to fight every single day growing up and if you chose not to fight, you better not carry money and forget about having lunch money for school after you have been stripped down, urinated on and humiliated with your money taken EVERY DAY.


That's how I grew up, fighting every day and I didn't give nobody my money. It could have all been different, but it wasn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2016, 02:06 PM
 
9,282 posts, read 3,162,422 times
Reputation: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Maybe I am that irritating, but I doubt I have ever been prouder of one of my children. She was being bullied before this, and our friends on the other side of the bar were being racially attacked and she knew what was going on, I didn't. Fact that my daughter hit first should tell you my daughter aint no dummy, maybe that's my bad, cause I always hit first. I used to, but now I hope to be bullied cause maybe it would turn some of my sin away if I don't hit back. When a man comes up to you and gets in your face threatening to hurt you, what would you do?


I hit them before they end their sentence and they say the same thing every time,'' I don't want no trouble.''


Violence is a very addicting thing, and I suppose you must be correct, I am just that irritating to look at cause like I said. I don't talk to people, complete strangers walk up to me and tell me to lift my head, and in public, you will find me in a corner wanting to go home. I used to travel all over the states and I always thought it peculiar how people view violence in other places. I was going to marry this lawyer in Ohio and we were sitting at a bar and her old boyfriend comes in the place and begins cursing her in a terrible way, shouting. I get up and just slap the dude opened hand and tell him to shut up.


She was shocked, broke up with me right then, I guess she saw that wolf.

I was never in a physical altercation in my life.....until my daughter was at stake. Let me tell you, ain't nobody seen bad until you cross the line with a mama bear over those she loves. Nearly got myself killed over a couple of drug dealers trying to get her to get in their car at the park, in a large city. She was 13 but looked 18, and they didn't see mama as we were feeding the ducks. They were so shocked by what I did and said, they drove off to think about it, then realized they had just let a woman back them off and started to come back around. By that time we were back in my vehicle moving down the road, watching them from my rear view mirror.


More likely, at that moment she realized she still had feelings for the ex. Be thankful she broke up with you. My two cents....Peace

Last edited by Rbbi1; 11-20-2016 at 02:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2016, 02:15 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,900 posts, read 4,998,957 times
Reputation: 1520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post

More likely, at that moment she realized she still had feelings for the ex. Be thankful she broke up with you. My two cents....Peace
No, she hated him.


She was completely shocked, thrown off by the violence, I think it was the first she saw. Where she lived, there was no trouble for them, they didn't grow up fighting every day, and actually, I would hope that most people were shocked. Life shouldn't be about defending yourself every day, it would have been nice to live in a place where violence isn't seen. My grandsons will never attend public school, it's impossible, they would get beat up every single day, my daughter found that out herself when she had to take my grandson out of school{He is just 7}, she has to pay 700 bucks a month for a private school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2016, 02:25 PM
 
9,282 posts, read 3,162,422 times
Reputation: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
No, she hated him.


She was completely shocked, thrown off by the violence, I think it was the first she saw. Where she lived, there was no trouble for them, they didn't grow up fighting every day, and actually, I would hope that most people were shocked. Life shouldn't be about defending yourself every day, it would have been nice to live in a place where violence isn't seen. My grandsons will never attend public school, it's impossible, they would get beat up every single day, my daughter found that out herself when she had to take my grandson out of school{He is just 7}, she has to pay 700 bucks a month for a private school.

I don't doubt it. The public schools in the larger cities are a cesspool. In this little town, I put my daughter in a private school in junior high because of the drugs being sold at the high school, all day, every day, according to the kids.

It infuriated me that the State wouldn't pass the voucher system. They know full well, that if they did, nearly everyone would pull their kids out of the public school system if they didn't have to pay an arm and a leg to do it. They are an epic failure, and unsafe. And they know it, but it's all about the $$$. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2016, 02:47 PM
 
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
3,348 posts, read 1,096,678 times
Reputation: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I never go to bars, I get into a fight every single time. I have one of those faces people don't like, I go to a bar, some dude is in a bad mood and he singles me out every single time till he gets slapped and doesn't want no trouble.
i perceive that you have not tried it by buying the house a round upon your entry (in secret, quietly, no one but you and the barkeep if possible), and using your perception to find this adversary, and make him the one that you bring the round to personally, with an outstretched hand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top