U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-18-2018, 04:20 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
15,163 posts, read 5,080,446 times
Reputation: 1551

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
The law of oxen and asses are not about individual people, it is about the churches
All the laws speak to the individual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-19-2018, 01:23 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
15,163 posts, read 5,080,446 times
Reputation: 1551
Just because somebody knows about the planets in our solar system doesn't mean they are astronomers who have a grasp on what the universe is if they have never studied the universe. Most everyone who speaks of the law are usually people who disrespect the law, and if you have not always loved the law, you have zero chance of understanding the law.

The law is the law for the house of trumpets, the law for the tabernacle, the law for the Temple.

YOU are that temple, all the laws concern the comings and goings of the Temple and what you are in a covenant with only one end, and this is that a Temple becomes betrothed to God with one end, and this is that spirit of God indwells you as the Temple in a marriage that results in a consummation with one end, and this is for the Temple to bear a righteous son with one end, and the end of all these things is the circumcision of the man child from the consummation of God indwelling you as it is with a man and a woman.....

No matter what law we speak of, it one end is to fulfill a human being impregnated with a seed of God in order to bear a righteous son, and this birth of a righteous son has always been the original intention of God.

Israel came up to God under a wedding canopy under a marriage contract as the law is IN FACT, a Ketubah, a legal and binding betrothal in a marriage contract, and this is the beginning of understanding the law, of understanding the reason for the law........

UNDERSTAND that God was about to marry all of Israel, that God was about to indwell all Israel in order to plant his seed in his betrothed, and UNDERSTAND that tnis consummation would have resulted in all of Israel being transformed into an immortal nation consisting only of kings and priests to the rest of the nations......

UNDERSTAND that all of Israel would have become pregnant, and ALL OF ISRAEL would have each given birth through their own bodies, their own bodies would have given birth and changed in a twinkling of an eye, and UNDERSTAND that the birth of the son of God in this way was the entire point.


UNDERSTAND THAT THEY COMMITTED ADULTERY.

The act of committing adultery by involving themselved in their former pagan worship means exactly that they had chosen a pagan God, NO MATTER THAT THEY CALLED IT THE GOD OF ISRAEL. By going and involving their hands of the pagan practices of other gods like Christianity does, THEY COMMITTED ADULTERY, THEY HAD CLEARLY CHOSE ANOTHER LOVER TO CONSUMMATE A MARRIAGE WHERE THE ENTIRE POINT WAS TO BIRTH A RIGHTEOUS SON.

They had committed adultery when Moses had the truth in his hand, Moses was about to hand them immortality where all of them agreed to the marriage contract saying,''' We will,''

But Moses broke that law of truth, and now Moses had go go back to God in order to bring down WHAT THEY CHOSE.

THEY CHOSE THEIR OWN HANDS, THEY CHOSE and decided AGAINST consummating a marriage with God where their bodies would have birthed a righteous son, they committed adultery deciding to choose their own hands to raise a righteous son.......

UNDERSTAND?

IT WAS THEIR BODIES THAT WOULD HAVE BIRTHED A RIGHTEOUS SON.

Now they were given a law where they themsleves had to be so righteous as to bring about a transformation in themselves.

Now they had to die and be planted as all men were planted as seeds, but no man had risen from the grave because none were righteous and God had not consummated with any of them.

Moses had brought down the truth, he brought down consummation and transformation, but now Moses went back and brought down the design of a Tabernacle with an ark of a covenant to serve as a uterus is birthing a child.

YOU ARE THE TABERNACLE, THE DESIGN HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN HUMAN ANATOMY AS A VIRGIN BECAUSE THE TEMPLE IS THE BODY, NOT THE HEAD. THE TEMPLE IS A FEMALE AND IT IS A MALE SPIRIT THAT DWELLS WITHIN.

ALL THE LAWS ARE ABOUT YOU.

God could not just go into Egypt to take his people out because of the fact that Israel was, AND IS, under a covenant and this covenant is a binding covenant where God had to make them willing to let Israel go..(You are Pharaoh, the flesh, you don't want to leave the ways of the world, the hidden righteous son is within you, but you surpress it and you want to stay in Egypt, the desires of the flesh)

GOLDEN EARINGS.

Egypt had to be spoiled of their golden earings because of what earings mean in the law concerning slavery.......Israel had been slaves in Egypt for 400 years and never once were they offered their earings as a sign of a slave wanting to stay in his master's house as all slaves do..

You take on a slave and at the end of 7 years, that slave is offered his freedom but when the slave always refuses his freedom, the master will take the slave and put him against the door to drill a hole in his ear, and in that ear goes the earing that all may know that the master offered the slave his freedom but that the slave refused to leave his master's house, and now he must wear that earing as proof of his master's voice in his ear.

When Israel obtained those earings, they did so because it was owed to them, and those earings served as the voice of God in their ears.

UNDERSTAND that when they went back to their former pagan ways as Christians do, the same thing happens, they take the voice of God right out of their heads and they are never seeing and never hearing what the law is teaching........

All of Israel was blind and deaf just like God, Moses, and Joshuah said, they couldn't see what the law was, they didn't understand that God never wanted sacrifice, it was what they had chosen themselves, they decided to bear a righteous son by their own hands and God said,'' Hey, I was about to consummate a marriage with you that your bodies would have given bith to immortality, but you chose ANOTHER LOVER IN YOUR PAGANISM. Now you shall have to wander for years when I would have transformed you into sons in a twinkling of an eye, now go bear you a righteous son without me, and here is what you have to do now.''

The impossible....


All the laws are about the temple, the spirit and religion of the Temple and the comings and goings of a Temple.

Each and every one of the 7 feasts of Messiah are about YOU.

On Passover the bride was taken from the body of Jesus and created, this bride is the water and the blood which is also called the two witnesses of 3 witnesses, the water, the blood and the spirit.

On Pentecost, a betrothal was given to the brides of a Jew, this betrothal was given to all Gentiles.

This is the end of the first season of the temple created for the bridegroom and the bride, but there is the second season with all it's high holy days of the fall, each having it's specific missions concerning the bride and groom.

Everyone claims to be a bride of a Jew, a bride of Christ as it is made for Gentiles to be grafted through a redeeming marriage to a Jew.

The Gentile IS ONLY BETROTHED, and ONLY the ones who repent of their involvement with any pagan holy days, traditions and rituals. The Gentile MUST convert to the 7 feasts of Messiah to become his bride, and this became true in the first Christianity......

NOW, Gentiles who are outside of the covenant who are not even betrothed to a Jew are assuming and claiming to be brides of Christ when this is to be married to Jews practicing ONLY GOD'S WORSHIP SYSTEM, THE ONLY REASON GENTILES ARE GRAFTED AND ADOPTED IS CONVERSION.

NOW, Everyone and they grandma speaks of a law that they have never accepted of loved, or practiced, and yet these same people who disrespect the very ways of Messiah think that their opinion is somehow earned when such an opinion cannot be afforded a person who cannot know the law unless they love the law.......

A Person who keeps pagan ways in lawlesness is a person who has taken the voice of God right out of their ears, and this isn't opinion, it is the law. Once a person denies the basic fundamentals, the very foundation and truth of God in his worship system and his laws, by the law, they are made deaf and blind. But this is just common sense, if you don't love and respect the laws of Moses, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BLIND AND DEAF TO THE TRUE SECRET MEANINGS OF THE LAW.

If you ask anyone in Judaism who loves and respects the laws of Moses, THEY WILL ALL TELL YOU HOW IMPOSSIBLE IT IS FOR A NON OBSERVANT GENTILE TO UNDERSTAND THE LAW.

Gentiles simply do not understand the law, and neither could they.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-19-2018 at 01:32 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2018, 12:48 PM
 
210 posts, read 184,152 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porque77 View Post
You believe that all the laws written in the Old Testament were given by God, but the truth is that in the Old Testament there are many precepts of men that were added the law, because the law of God was changed by the scribes, as the prophets tell us:

"...but my people know not the ordinance of the LORD. "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie". (Jeremiah 8:7-8)

"And the land is defiled under its inhabitants, because they have transgressed the laws, changed the commandments, broken the everlasting covenant" (Isaiah 24: 5-6).

Then, Jesus Christ, who is God himself who became man, when He preached the Gospel, taught us the commandments that He had really given to Moses and the people of Israel.

You must understand that the Gospel is the one that teaches us the true Law of God and his merciful commandments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
I agree with you that Jesus came to reveal the heart of the Father which is love, but you then look at the symbols as if they are literal.

The good news is what gospel means, the gospels and the letters from Paul and the apostles (means sent) are revealing hidden things, not about the letter but the spirit.
I do not agree with you, because Jesus revealed to us the true commandments that had been given to Moses, because Jesus Christ said:

if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honor thy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet? Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19: 16-22


Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
You need more study. Don't try to overthink the scriptures. It's too simple to complicate.
What Christians need is knowledge of what the Gospel really teaches. And the Gospel teaches that Jesus Christ revealed to us the true commandments that were given by God and abolished from the Old Testament the precepts that were not of God, but of men, like "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth", sacrifices and death sentences.

And it is that scribes changed the law of God. The Law of God had been changed into a lie by the lying pen of the scribes, as the prophets say:

"...but my people know not the ordinance of the LORD. "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie". (Jeremiah 8:7-8)

"And the land is defiled under its inhabitants, because they have transgressed the laws, changed the commandments, broken the everlasting covenant" (Isaiah 24: 5-6).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-12-2019, 05:26 PM
 
210 posts, read 184,152 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
..... if you don't love and respect the laws of Moses, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BLIND AND DEAF TO THE TRUE SECRET MEANINGS OF THE LAW.....
The Law that God had given to Moses is the misericordious commandments that Jesus teaches us in the Gospel.

The Old Testament commandments that are contrary to the merciful of the Gospel are not the true Law that God gave to Moses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2019, 09:03 PM
 
210 posts, read 184,152 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
You need more study. Don't try to overthink the scriptures. It's too simple to complicate.
Jesus Christ said: search the Scriptures...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2019, 09:41 PM
 
1,382 posts, read 493,502 times
Reputation: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porque77 View Post
Hello, Sheila. It is true that God would write His law in our hearts. But God's Law was also written by the finger of God, and after, was teached by Jesus Christ in the Gospel and written in books by the apostles and early Christians.

Christ's sheep hear his voice. And then to not forget the words of Jesus Christ, the apostles and disciples wrote the Gospel and other books like the facts of the apostles, the apocalypse...

Writing is necessary to remember accurately the word of God and his commandments, writing is necessary ...

God, in time of Moses, wrote the law on two tables of stone ... and after, the Gospels were written in books.

What Jesus is asking Christians is to be faithful to the Gospel, and the Gospel was written by the apostles and first disciples. But what happened next, in recent centuries?

In the end times (times of antichrist), religions impose the belief that the Christians have to believe that all laws of the Old Testament are the word of God, and there has been great confusion to the world.

The Old Testament laws are another "different gospel".
__________________

The prophets before Jesus Christ tell us that the scribes changed the law of God. So said the prophet:

"my people know not the judgment of Yahweh. How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Certainly has changed into a lie the lying pen of the scribes" (Jer 8:7-9).

And Jesus Christ came back to teach us the true God's Law:

"All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you , do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." (Mat 7:12)

The lying pen of the scribes is the Talmud of the Pharisees, not the Law and the prophets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2019, 11:12 AM
 
210 posts, read 184,152 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porque77 View Post
Hello, Sheila. It is true that God would write His law in our hearts. But God's Law was also written by the finger of God, and after, was teached by Jesus Christ in the Gospel and written in books by the apostles and early Christians.

Christ's sheep hear his voice. And then to not forget the words of Jesus Christ, the apostles and disciples wrote the Gospel and other books like the facts of the apostles, the apocalypse...

Writing is necessary to remember accurately the word of God and his commandments, writing is necessary ...

God, in time of Moses, wrote the law on two tables of stone ... and after, the Gospels were written in books.

What Jesus is asking Christians is to be faithful to the Gospel, and the Gospel was written by the apostles and first disciples. But what happened next, in recent centuries?

In the end times (times of antichrist), religions impose the belief that the Christians have to believe that all laws of the Old Testament are the word of God, and there has been great confusion to the world.

The Old Testament laws are another "different gospel".

__________________

The prophets before Jesus Christ tell us that the scribes changed the law of God. So said the prophet:


"my people know not the judgment of Yahweh. How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Certainly has changed into a lie the lying pen of the scribes" (Jer 8:7-9).

And Jesus Christ came back to teach us the true God's Law:

"All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you , do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." (Mat 7:12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
The lying pen of the scribes is the Talmud of the Pharisees, not the Law and the prophets.
No. What the prophet Jeremiah says was changed is the Law of God:

"my people know not the judgment of Yahweh. How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Certainly has changed into a lie the lying pen of the scribes" (Jer 8:7-9).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2019, 05:56 AM
 
210 posts, read 184,152 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
All the laws speak to the individual.

The law that God truly gave Moses is forever and for all peoples. And this law is the law of the Gospel and its merciful commandments, not the Old Testament laws that ordered men to harm and kill people. Those laws that do not keep mercy are only precepts of men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-25-2019, 12:35 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
15,163 posts, read 5,080,446 times
Reputation: 1551
All the law does is teach mercy, you are talking about a thing that you are not in. You begin your life being raised in the law and knowing the law, you learn mercy and God tells you this when he says that all he ever wanted was for people to love mercy, to do justly, and to walk humbly with their God, and why would God say this?

Because it IS what the law teaches to those who love the the law, and you are never going to understand this because you were raised and taught against God, you were taught to despise the Sabbaths and feasts of Messiah. You were taught that you MUST despise the commandments of God and you MUST reject the 7 feasts of Jesus and his being a Passover lamb, a ram of Pentecost, a Yom Kippur goat and a Sukkot Bull.

You are raised in Anti Semtism, anti Messiah, anti God because after all, Christianity OUTLAWED the ways of God, his Sabbaths and his feasts that TEACH OF MERCY.

You think Passover doesn't teach mercy?

You think the Sukkot Bull doesn't stand for mercy?

God knows what he created and he demanded that his people keep his Sabbaths, his feasts.

You have no way of understanding the truth of the law because because you begin with bias, and you don't see that all it does is teach mercy from the very beginning and Jesus tells you this and shows you this over and over and over, '' He who keeps the laws and teaches others to keep the laws will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus tells you that all the law can be summed up very simply in two commandments, '' Love God and love your neighbor.''

Tell us why Jesus was so wrong about the law and you so right?

You talk about the laws of Moses COMPLETELY OPPOSITE OF WHAT JESUS SPOKE OF THE LAW.

Do you think it's possible that I am right in saying that you are seriously confused and mistaken in your view of the Law?

I do have Jesus and Moses standing behind me as two witnesses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2019, 05:20 PM
 
30 posts, read 9,407 times
Reputation: 39
I agree that Jesus never came to abolish the law but to fore-fill the law. wasn't Jesus preaching the old testament anyways? the new covenant didn't come about until after his resurrection.christians tend to live under the notion that salvation is given through grace and the old testament of the mosaic laws are done away with but the scriptures says Jesus only did away with the sacrificial law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top