U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 04:57 PM

4,791 posts, read 13,234,086 times

Advertisements

Just because she was rich on Earth doesn't mean she will be rich in Heaven. Mother Teresa was poor on Earth but she probably has many riches in Heaven. I think your riches in Heaven will depend on how good a Christian you were and what you did for God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2013, 08:11 PM

2,941 posts, read 8,170,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Just because she was rich on Earth doesn't mean she will be rich in Heaven. Mother Teresa was poor on Earth but she probably has many riches in Heaven. I think your riches in Heaven will depend on how good a Christian you were and what you did for God.
I agree that our riches in Heaven does depend on how good of a Christian we were and what we have done for God, I know God wants us to live a life that is pleasing to Him instead of us pursuing earthly wealth, status and things.

I do notice that the people who has a lot of earthly wealth, popularity, nice things seems to get more love and adoration from others than people who don't and I personally don't like that at all.

Old 10-22-2013, 08:36 PM

10,202 posts, read 6,124,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Mother Teresa was a crook who did nothing for those that were sick in Calcutta. Virtually all the money that she raised travel around the world would use to grow churches and not hospital. A fraud a crook and one hell of a PR person.

Old 11-10-2013, 08:04 PM

I personally don't believe that Heaven is gonna be a place filled with nothingness and us not having contact with others, I think everyone will be perfectly happy there and there will be all kinds of fun, amazing friendships with others and a trillion times more fun and exciting things to do and see.

Old 12-05-2013, 06:40 PM

Also did God create Heaven for the rich people as well as the poor? I would love to see lots of rich people in Heaven as well as the poor and the people in between

Old 12-05-2013, 07:47 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,002,238 times
She as I will be much more Blessed when we are with the Lord.

brushrunner

Old 03-28-2014, 09:26 PM

also will this woman be sent to hell just for enjoying her earthly treasures on Earth even if she did help out the less fortunate and tried to maintain a relationship with God?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity