U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 01:11 PM

17,966 posts, read 12,934,877 times

Advertisements

Hitler at his judgment:

Hitler: Hi Jesus.
Jesus: Hello. I suppose you know why you are here?
Hitler: Whatever happened to free will? I thought You couldn't make us do anything we didn't want to do. I don't want to be here.
Jesus: Since we are here, why don't we just make the best of it?
Now then, you are here because . . . ?
Hitler: Because I'm not in the scroll of life?
Jesus: O.K. Now then, I have to judge (set you straight) concerning your acts.
Hitler: This isn't going so well.
Jesus: You had all those people murdered when you took over Germany. What do you think about that?
Hitler: It was the only solution I knew of at the time. Himmler and all the others surrounding me pushed me to do it. I didn't want to. After all, I am part Jewish too.
Jesus: Here are all the people, men, women and children you killed. I brought them all back to life. What do you think about that?
Hitler: They're alive!
Jesus: That's right. They are all alive. You see Adolph, you weren't really in control of your life. My Father was. Did you not ever read this verse:

"And all those living in the earth are counted as nothing. And He does according to His will among the army of Heaven, and among those living in the earth. And no one is able to strike His hand or say to Him, What are You doing?"

And did you not read this:
"Let every soul be subject to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except under God. Now those which are, have been set under God" that's found right here in Romans 13:1. God set you up as an authority knowing full well what you had to do.

He does His will among those living in the earth. What do you think about that?

Hitler: If that is true, then why am I here?
Jesus: So you can learn the truth about your life.
Hitler: Then why are you punishing me by sending me to the second death if God made me do it?
Jesus: No one is punishing you. It is just that during the Millennium age and new earth age, God has deemed it wise not to have you living during those ages.
Now back to God being in control of your life: All these people you had killed, who I brought back to life, do you notice none of them are angry at you? They actually love you and want nothing but the best for you?

Hitler, crying now: No one ever loved me.
Jesus: I love you so much I died for you. These people have God's love in their hearts. Did you know they couldn't have learned what God needed them to learn if you weren't forced to do what you had to do?
Hitler: I never thought of it like that.
Hitler: But if you died for me, why are you sending me to the lake of fire, the second death?
Jesus: When the new earth age ends, I will bring you back to life and then God will be All in you just like He is now All in these people (1 Cor.15:28). When you go into death again, the 1000 year age and new earth age will pass like a split second to you. You will die and to your reckoning be immediately brought back to life. God is merciful.
Hitler: You mean there is no eternal torment?
Jesus: No, that is just a misunderstanding of the Greek word Aion and Aionios.
Hitler: So when the aions/eons/ages end, you are going to bring me back to life and reconcile me to God and God will have all His love in me? But why? What did I ever do to deserve this?
Jesus: You did nothing. I did everything. See these holes in my hands and feet? I did it all for you and everyone.
Hitler: You truly are a loving Saviour!
Tony Nungesser saviourofall.org
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2013, 04:00 PM

8,102 posts, read 7,072,801 times
Cute little fiction ..... But what Jesus said about those who hurt his believers in Matthew 18: 6 ...``But who so ever will offend one of these little ones which believe in me ...It would be better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck , and he were drowned in the depths of the sea ...``..........See the cross of Christ is only for those people who make a cross in the road of life in the world and turn to Jesus and away from the sin of the world ....

Old 10-24-2013, 01:29 PM

hljc, Jesus was not saying it were better for someone that a millstone were hanged around his neck and drowned rather than go to hell for eternity.

It could be it were better for someone that a millstone were hanged around his neck and drowned rather than get kicked out of Israel during the glorious millennial reign.

Or: It could be it were better for someone that a millstone were hanged around his neck and drowned rather than be condemned, killed and have his dead body cast into the trash dump called Gehenna.

The cross of Christ is for those who cannot save themselves.

Old 11-01-2013, 09:29 AM

1,078 posts, read 771,064 times
What if Adolf's hell was that he was given empathy and had to experience all the misery he caused others?

I do believe in hell, and it's name is remorse.

Luke 12:4

“I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that have nothing more that they can do. 5 But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him! 6 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7 Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Yet, even after warning us about hell, He still tells us not to fear. Adolf will be corrected in his own hell, not destroyed by it. Thats how great God is.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:49 PM

5,965 posts, read 5,761,055 times
Eusebius,

Not sure if it will unfold in just that way, but your point is well made. Surely God has appointed each person his lot and role in this life. I don't believe in complete "free will". Jesus said of those who crucified him that that they do not KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. Those who think we all have complete free will are swayed by an illusion.

Old 11-03-2013, 05:28 PM

2,819 posts, read 2,874,593 times
What if hitler never heard the gospel? Maybe he heard of the name Jesus, but never heard te gospel. What if that happened? Will he still be in hell for not trusting in someone he never heard of?

Old 11-03-2013, 07:44 PM

5,140 posts, read 2,531,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
What if hitler never heard the gospel? Maybe he heard of the name Jesus, but never heard te gospel. What if that happened? Will he still be in hell for not trusting in someone he never heard of?
Did Hitler commit the unforgivable sin - Matthew 12: 32 ? _______

Nazi photos

Old 11-07-2013, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Did Hitler commit the unforgivable sin - Matthew 12: 32 ? _______

Nazi photos
No. But even if he did it will not be pardoned in this age or in the impending age (Matt.12:32) (the 1000 year millennium).
Eventually he will be let go of such a sin if he did commit it.

Old 11-07-2013, 09:04 AM

55 posts, read 53,491 times
Maybe you should worry of your own salvation? It's a full time job for you, get stated.

Old 11-07-2013, 09:09 AM

11,826 posts, read 10,169,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
But he did hear the gospel, he was raised in RC... so it's a mute point.

John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity