Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 01:36 PM

63,799 posts, read 40,068,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You have to realize that a question like this will bring out all the crazies and their pet theories of the New World Order or the Anti-Christ. The simple answer is . . . not really. The ecumenical movement started in the RCC under Vatican II. The intransigent conservatives and traditionalists in the RCC and in the various Protestant denominations have been vehemently fighting it ever since.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
All paths leading to God is clearly Anti-Christ doctrine. God has declared only through the sacrificial blood of Jesus and their Faith in Him can one access His throne. Because God is Holy and sinful Man (even the Pope) can NOT approach Him without His ordained Sacrifice. We need the blood of Jesus Christ God's Son to cleanse us before a Holy Just God. It is ONLY acceptable sacrifice.

The Ecumenical movement is on the political level. "Christianity" the Religious Institution is betraying the gospel message in the centrality of Christ and becoming a Humanist organization throwing around "Christian" terminology.

Universalism, that ALL are saved under Christ's death, no matter what "g-d" one believes in looks to provide the political platform for "Christians" to unite with OTHER RELIGIONS in the name of "World Peace".

Those that are EXCLUSIVE (ie those that declare that ONLY through JESUS can one be SAVED) look to be persecuted heavily for their testimony. They will be seen as "anti-Peace", etc the list goes on and on. The Pope is already on record of including both the Jews and Muslims in their "package" of the saved in the "Brotherhood of Man".

The BIBLE talks about the seed of Isaac ultimately not Abraham which is where they get their "proof" texts.

Ultimately it is a rebellion against GOD's ordained KING AND LORD JESUS Christ. To declare any other way than through JESUS is set up yourself to be HIS ENEMY.

The following passages is talking about JESUS Christ waging WAR on God's enemies..

Isaiah 63
King James Version (KJV)

63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

The book of Revelation CONFIRMS that this is talking about JESUS.

Revelation 19:11-16

King James Version (KJV)

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

JESUS is described as a Man violently pressing grapes staining all His clothing.

Better rethink your commitment to JESUS Christ and not the "Christian Religion" this ecumenical movement has ensnared which ultimately is rebellion AGAINST HIM.
Riiiiight! We are the only ones who are saved and correct . . . Blah, blah, blah and blah. Fear for your souls . . . Blah, blah, blah. The anti-christ will mark you with the number of the beast . . . Blah, blah blah. QED!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2013, 04:03 AM

668 posts, read 690,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
All paths leading to God is clearly Anti-Christ doctrine. God has declared only through the sacrificial blood of Jesus and their Faith in Him can one access His throne. Because God is Holy and sinful Man (even the Pope) can NOT approach Him without His ordained Sacrifice. We need the blood of Jesus Christ God's Son to cleanse us before a Holy Just God. It is ONLY acceptable sacrifice.

The Ecumenical movement is on the political level. "Christianity" the Religious Institution is betraying the gospel message in the centrality of Christ and becoming a Humanist organization throwing around "Christian" terminology.

Universalism, that ALL are saved under Christ's death, no matter what "g-d" one believes in looks to provide the political platform for "Christians" to unite with OTHER RELIGIONS in the name of "World Peace".

Those that are EXCLUSIVE (ie those that declare that ONLY through JESUS can one be SAVED) look to be persecuted heavily for their testimony. They will be seen as "anti-Peace", etc the list goes on and on. The Pope is already on record of including both the Jews and Muslims in their "package" of the saved in the "Brotherhood of Man".

The BIBLE talks about the seed of Isaac ultimately not Abraham which is where they get their "proof" texts.

Ultimately it is a rebellion against GOD's ordained KING AND LORD JESUS Christ. To declare any other way than through JESUS is set up yourself to be HIS ENEMY.

The following passages is talking about JESUS Christ waging WAR on God's enemies..

Isaiah 63
King James Version (KJV)

63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

The book of Revelation CONFIRMS that this is talking about JESUS.

Revelation 19:11-16

King James Version (KJV)

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

JESUS is described as a Man violently pressing grapes staining all His clothing.

Better rethink your commitment to JESUS Christ and not the "Christian Religion" this ecumenical movement has ensnared which ultimately is rebellion AGAINST HIM.
Sometimes all you say in response to such a post is, AMEN! Preach it!

Old 10-29-2013, 05:57 AM

183 posts, read 192,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Riiiiight! We are the only ones who are saved and correct . . . Blah, blah, blah and blah. Fear for your souls . . . Blah, blah, blah. The anti-christ will mark you with the number of the beast . . . Blah, blah blah. QED!

Yes, he's absolutely correct.

And some of us study history and current events, maybe you should give it a whirl?

The International Non-Govermental foundation for socio-economic and political studies (The Gorbachev Foundation)

THE KREMLIN AND THE VATICAN - GORBACHEV VISITS POPE AT VATICAN - TIES ARE FORGED - NYTimes.com

Pope John Paul II, Gorbachev, Thatcher and Reagan: Titans of World Peace | Mail Online

Religion: Cross Meets Kremlin: Gorbachev and Pope John Paul II - TIME

Pope Francis Now Urges All Religions To Unite
Pope Francis Now Urges All Religions To Unite

The Jesuit Vatican New World Order

pope king of jerusalem third jewish temple

Bishop Cranmer: Let the Pope preside over Jerusalem

March 29, 2012
” Give the Pope Jerusalem, and he can govern it through a neutral administration, ensuring that both the Jews of Israel and the Muslims of Palestine obtain justice”

ALERT: Antichrist & False Prophet begin to lay claim to Temple Mount | Discerning the Times

I have found good legit articles in the past that I cannot find at the moment. What started me looking what the fact that Obama is working so hard to become the author of the peace treaty between Palestine and Israel, the goal is to undermine Israel.
This is prophesied. The third temple will be built, the pope will usher in all religions to the temple, God will destroy the earth.

Education is a *****, huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity