U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 01:35 PM

473 posts, read 618,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I agree with that, but still don't think it ties with the riddle .in my opinion I think there is to much info missing from the riddle to solve it, like the nature of the 2 sons.The Lord bless you too.
The sons could be two who were thought to be good inheritors to run a kingdom. Pit them against each other to find the true leader.
1. They were both running for greed
2. They switch ONE of their shoes, sharing the kingdom equally, take their time along the way and thoroughly enjoy themselves in comradery but still greedy between them--they split it but don't share with others.
3. The good son knows his brother is filled with greed so they switch shoes and HE races hard to the finish so that when he inherits the kingdom he shares it with all mankind.

***These are differences of how a wise King would choose one to lead others.***

Last edited by Sheila Renae; 10-26-2013 at 02:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2013, 04:32 PM

8,121 posts, read 7,106,236 times
Like the kings kingdom is a kingdom of darkness of the world like when the devil tempted Jesus in the wilderness .... Like from Matthew 4:8-10.... ``Again the devil takes him up into the exceeding high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world , and the glory of them ...And said to him `All these things will I give you , if you will fall down and worship me ...And Jesus said to him ``Get you hence satan for it is written You will worship the Lord your God and Him only will you serve``.......And the devil left ``...... See the king of the two sons was the devil

Old 10-26-2013, 05:59 PM

183 posts, read 140,874 times
Empathy and sympathy not withstanding. Everyone does not wear the same size shoe.

Trust me, you don't want to walk in mine, nor I yours.

Old 10-26-2013, 06:09 PM

32,378 posts, read 21,213,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepherdMaster View Post
Empathy and sympathy not withstanding. Everyone does not wear the same size shoe.

Trust me, you don't want to walk in mine, nor I yours.
Considering shoes are symbolic of understanding I'm glad that I am wearing my own shoes

Old 10-26-2013, 06:36 PM

183 posts, read 140,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Considering shoes are symbolic of understanding I'm glad that I am wearing my own shoes

Feeling is mutual, particularly since I know how to read.

You might find this interesting.

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or