U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 01:04 PM

5,733 posts, read 4,638,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletWren View Post
Thank you for your opinion. God bless.
You're welcome! Have a wonderful day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2013, 02:04 PM

535 posts, read 796,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
Evil is the hungry lion that hunts to eat not knowing why it's hungry. Then it dumps it's food from the other end and eats again. It is not ruled by it's head and it is not ruled by it's heart, it is ruled by a hunger that it cannot comprehend. It is dead and doesn't know that it is, like a machine or beast, it is always roaming and seeking to devour. This is the beast and the marks of those that follow are visible. They are predators

Mankind is usually ruled either by his head or by his heart.
If he is ruled by his head, he is ruled by the ways of the world immersed in himself and the mechanisms of the world. Greed for control of money, people, government without true evil intentions but working for evil none the less, sound asleep and unaware of the cliff's edge, blind. He follows the beast without seeing him.---He is stone cold.

Some of mankind are in a cage, they have a heart but let the pressures and weight of the world's problems bog them down. Always to live eating, sleeping, working with head bent and just moving through where life leads them and never leading. They walk the world asleep, seeking freedom and never finding it because they think it is hidden within the dollar. They start to wake up sometimes, give a little, help a little and then tell themselves that is good and go back to sleep. They are lukewarm.

The man who is ruled by his heart is forever and always in pain, a pain of the soul for the lost, the hurt and the lonely. Always worried but moving against the lion in an effort to stop the hunger from devouring all of creation. They bear the weight of their pain, always struggling in an effort to awaken the others from their deep sleep, trying to get them to open their eyes to what is happening in an effort to bring the people together to destroy the hungry beast from the land. They set themselves apart to lead. They are always awake and aware. They move without fear. They are hot.

Then there are the few that are very aware of the hunger, they follow willingly and knowingly seeking to whom they can devour while enjoying the sensations and pleasure that they get from the fear and pain they cause. They are ruled by the gut without thought of past, present nor future. Without thought of others they run as mindless beasts living on sensations of pleasure in destruction of innocence, love, happiness of others. They openly seek desolation and do not care about there destination. They have no mind nor heart that rules them. They are machines of destruction and they exist among us. They are the dead and yet they live. They are predators.
I originally was so wrapped up in the second paragraph I didn't read the rest of your story. It makes more sense. Maybe since the first two are lukewarm and hot, the last is ice cold.

I think it's interesting you describe the predator as using their gut, when others on another thread suggested following your gut was the Holy Spirit. Stark contrast.

Old 10-27-2013, 04:05 PM

8,106 posts, read 7,077,151 times
God said in Isaiah 11:6-9...... `The wolf also will dwell with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the kid, and the calf and the young lion, and the fat-ling together, and a little child will lead them ...And the cow and the bear will feed their young one will lie down together , and a lion will eat straw like the ox.. and the sucking child will play on the hole of the asp and the weaned child will put his hand on the cockatrices den ..They will not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain for the earth will be full of knowledge of the Lord , as the waters cover the sea``..........See God said these animals who would normally devour the other has no interest in hurting the other animal , as there would be no demonic influence on God Holy Mountain and even the animal would know God the provider as the earth would be full of the knowledge of the Lord at this time of a sinless earth in God plan ......

Old 10-27-2013, 05:25 PM

473 posts, read 616,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla Martin View Post
I originally was so wrapped up in the second paragraph I didn't read the rest of your story. It makes more sense. Maybe since the first two are lukewarm and hot, the last is ice cold.

I think it's interesting you describe the predator as using their gut, when others on another thread suggested following your gut was the Holy Spirit. Stark contrast.
Ezekeil 21:21--For the King of Babylon stood at the parting of the way, at the head of the two ways, to use divination: he made his arrows bright, he consulted with images, HE LOOKED IN THE LIVER.

Old 10-27-2013, 07:29 PM

535 posts, read 796,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
Ezekeil 21:21--For the King of Babylon stood at the parting of the way, at the head of the two ways, to use divination: he made his arrows bright, he consulted with images, HE LOOKED IN THE LIVER.
Please tell me what you mean by using that verse.

Old 10-27-2013, 08:54 PM

473 posts, read 616,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla Martin View Post
Please tell me what you mean by using that verse.
I believe that God wrote parallels within the Bible. He spoke as if all things would be outer and visible--I believe that all things will be inside first and then manifest visibly. I don't believe that Armeggdon will ever become manifest as an outward battle and that all things will end with Revelation 8, 9 and 10--That the things sealed until the end that was told to Daniel--(Jesus opens the seals at the end. Rev.5) will reveal the truth of Love/God and it won't be anything but LOVE. NO ONE has to believe me--I'm still studying.

All men someday will be baptized by fire and the holy spirit, this is when they will come to the valley of decision(Joel 3:14) in an internal battle with past grievances that came against God, a cleansing, purging and refining of the soul.

I think that God hid Himself within the pages of the Bible and in the end reveals them to babes. When He walked among us, He spoke in parables. In Ezekiel he states that we were writing things that He had not spoken and blaming Him for things that He refused to take credit for--Ezekiel 22:28

I just have some strange ideas and I'm working on them---don't take my word for it--study and correct me when I get WAY out there.

I forgot to answer your question---the devil is allowed to do the sorting and sifting, it's when he will be forced to sort and sift himself for his arrogance and ignorance. God sifts and sorts us all our lives with ADVERSITY. God set a trap for the ones who claim the right to be a devil because they are ADVESARIES and don't understand what love is.-----Jesus set them up with a snare. There isn't just one devil---there are devils and demons and they do exist because Jesus cast them out of people and THEY SPOKE to him. The true devil is God our Creator/Jesus who is adversity with love--he is love at the beginning and at the end but tries us with adversity, really no devil at all---he used play on words to catch the wayward. The trial by fire/baptism by fire starts after a true attack by an adversary.

Last edited by Sheila Renae; 10-27-2013 at 09:24 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity