U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-15-2013, 10:21 AM

264 posts, read 104,073 times
Default 2014-2015 is this PURIM for God's People?

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS AND WATCH THE 4 + MINUTE LINK BELOW.
PYTL Psalms Psalm 111-117 corresponds to a seven year 2011-2017 having 2014-2015 midway!
Est 9:18
18 But the Jews that were at Shushan assembled together on the thirteenth day thereof; and on the fourteenth thereof; and on the fifteenth day of the same they rested, and made it a day of feasting and gladness.
KJV
Lev 23:5-6
5 In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD's passover.
6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.
KJV
Lev 23:34
34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD.
KJV

Jesus was not born in Dec. he was born on the feast of tabernacles and that is why there was no room in the Inn for they were filled up due to the feast. He is God with us our Emanuel(E-Manual) who was the WORD of God made flesh and now after his resurrection, dwells in our tabernacle, which is our body or earthly tent. If you notice above the Feast of Passover, Tabernacles are always begin on the 14th & 15th on the JEWISH calendar. Purim is where the 10 sons of Hamon (Satan) have made plans to destroy the people of God yet they are destroyed in the same way they had in their heart to harm God's people. Purim is always on the 14th & 15th. Now take a look at this 4 + minute video of something that will amaze you!!!

Mark Biltz 4 Blood Moon in 2014 2015 Israel Feast Days Prophecy - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2013, 06:29 PM

Didn't anyone find this interesting?

Old 11-15-2013, 07:17 PM

589 posts, read 156,397 times
Just so you are aware that your post didn't go completely unheeded, I did watch the video. That said, I did not find in compelling...no offense intended.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:30 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,201,740 times
I watched it. We all know something is going to happen soon. But nobody knows what it is going to be. The blood moons have been followed by events in the past, and it will be the same in the future. Things are going to happen regardless of the moon.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
I watched it. We all know something is going to happen soon. But nobody knows what it is going to be. The blood moons have been followed by events in the past, and it will be the same in the future. Things are going to happen regardless of the moon.
Do you realize that God gave us the moon, stars and sun for signs from HIM?
Gen 1:14
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
KJV
Acts 2:18-21
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
KJV

1 Thess 5:1-6
5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
KJV

Old 11-15-2013, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyker View Post
Just so you are aware that your post didn't go completely unheeded, I did watch the video. That said, I did not find in compelling...no offense intended.
Thank you for your honesty : )

Old 11-15-2013, 08:35 PM

400 posts, read 163,975 times
Will Lunar Eclipses Cause Four Blood Moons in 2014 and 2015? - Answers in Genesis

[QUOTE The timing of the eclipses that Biltz draws attention to, while interesting, falls far short of the sort of signs that will cause the heavens to shake (Matthew 24:29).[/quote]-Dr. Danny R. Faulkner

Free Use Policy
We have provided a powerful collection of resources to help you spread the Creation message. Many areas of our website, particularly the education and media sections, contain useful cartoons, graphics, and illustrations that may be used freely without permission, as indicated.

Last edited by bartstarr1960; 11-15-2013 at 08:59 PM..

Old 11-16-2013, 08:46 AM

668 posts, read 226,080 times
If the premise is that we are in the middle of the 7 years then it's wrong.

Old 11-16-2013, 05:48 PM

7,301 posts, read 2,479,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
Didn't anyone find this interesting?
A dress rehearsal for those who would Crucify him, though your sins are red as crimson - they will be white as snow?
Most have taken the river of water, which leads to life; and have turned it into the Valley of Hinnom or that of blood.

Last edited by Jerwade; 11-16-2013 at 05:56 PM..

Old 11-16-2013, 05:58 PM

18,950 posts, read 8,988,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
Do you realize that God gave us the moon, stars and sun for signs from HIM?
Gen 1:14
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
KJV
Acts 2:18-21
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
KJV

1 Thess 5:1-6
5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
KJV
Did you know Israel saw himself and his missus as the sun and moon ?. Was just reading this about a hour ago.

9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

10 And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity