Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2013, 02:56 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,013,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Here is something that I found rather interesting enough to make some folks head explode
Watch Zeitgeist The Movie - Full Length Movies, News & Extras.

And?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2013, 03:19 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,313,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
And?...

If you have not seen the movie how can you comment on it?

Old 11-18-2013, 03:28 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,013,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
If you have not seen the movie how can you comment on it?

What's your point?...

Old 11-18-2013, 03:38 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,313,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
What's your point?...
You cannot possibly grasp it if you never seen the movie

Old 11-18-2013, 08:34 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,180 times
First, what MANY christians refuse to understand these men were really astrologers. Which means they deal with things Jehovah God and ALL Heavenly beings didn't prove of, (Deut. 18:10-12 , Jerm. 27:9 and Isa. 47:1-15). at verse 13 here basically those people were into that stuff. when something negative came upon them. And they felt like they had no where to turn. Jehovah God’s words basically said, you believe in them , so let them help you. King Herod wanted the this special baby dead, Jehovah God knew this. If the magis or “wise men” were servants of Jehovah and NOT followers of the stars. Jehovah God wouldn't have sent them to see Jesus, through the direction of the Herod. Here at (Matt. 2: 7,8), Herod in a sneaky and secret way, called and ask them about the star they seen. Then told them to go find the baby, then tell him. Lying saying he wanted to worship him. This star they seen wasn't put there by Jehovah God ,but by satan.

Satan KNEW if Jesus grow up and do ALL Jehovah God wanted him to do ,(John5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me). It would mean that mankind can be saved, and he! ,(satan and his weak-butt followers), will be totally destroyed. Jehovah God knew satan's little trick, this is why he sent the Magi home in another direction. Instead of by way of Herod, (Matt. 2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way). Just as he warned them in a dream, he would have told them about the baby... in a dream ,or either spoke to them verbally. peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity