U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 06:15 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,081,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Do you mean that you feel torn to pieces when I don't understand what you are trying to communicate to me? We've always had trouble in that area Pin. I'm sorry that it's apparently making you feel disrespected, but, come on now: You just made reference to a bible passage (rending and pearls) that would indicate that you think I'm a swine, so I don't think you have room to talk about someone turning and rending you. I mean, I have pretty thick skin, so it's okay, but I'm just pointing out the obvious here.
I cited the scripture to show you how the premise of said,Chris kid.
Was wrong.

You then turn and tell me not to stomp others. However you put it.
Doesn't much matter.

I not only disagree with the premise," Chris kid" was writting about.
You provided the link.

So i offered you multiple testimonies from scripture. Torah, prophets, Yeshua, paul.

And then you continue with, "You should not stomp others".
Just paraphrasing,.

What more could I do to explain?
When you will not even accept 4 testimonies as Truth.

I know what I can do.
But in the mean time I ask you to follow Yeshua.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Old 09-30-2017, 06:34 PM

15,896 posts, read 8,129,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I cited the scripture to show you how the premise of said,Chris kid.
Was wrong.

You then turn and tell me not to stomp others. However you put it.
Doesn't much matter.
Oh, but it does matter. You think I was telling you not to stomp others, when I was asking if you agree or disagree with the idea that it's important not to stomp on the life of God in another just because God has imparted life to them in a different way than to you. In other words, you appear to think I was accusing you of something when I was actually simply asking you if you agreed with that premise.

Quote:
I not only disagree with the premise," Chris kid" was writting about.
Okay, that's your answer! You disagree. That's the first time you've said that. (You appeared to be fixated on "ego" not being a biblical word... or something. That seemed like a side issue to me, having nothing to do with the question I was asking.)

Now, why do you disagree? Are you saying that you think God is only able to impart life to those who believe the bible in the way you do?

Quote:
You provided the link.

So i offered you multiple testimonies from scripture. Torah, prophets, Yeshua, paul.

And then you continue with, "You should not stomp others".
Just paraphrasing,.
No, you are NOT paraphrasing. You obviously read into my post that I was chastising you, which I was not. I was simply asking you if you agreed or disagreed with the premise that one should NOT stomp on the life of God in another person. I never said you were stomping on anything.

Quote:
What more could I do to explain?
When you will not even accept 4 testimonies as Truth.

4 testimonies of what?

Quote:
I know what I can do.
What can you do?

Quote:
But in the mean time I ask you to follow Yeshua.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

I am seeking the kingdom of God and GOD's righteousness. I just posted about that yesterday, I think it was.

Now, are we good? Apparently there has been a lack of understanding on both our parts.

Old 09-30-2017, 06:40 PM

39,808 posts, read 26,600,116 times
Quote:
Do you mean that you feel torn to pieces when I don't understand what you are trying to communicate to me? We've always had trouble in that area Pin. I'm sorry that it's apparently making you feel disrespected, but, come on now: You just made reference to a bible passage (rending and pearls) that would indicate that you think I'm a swine, so I don't think you have room to talk about someone turning and rending you. I mean, I have pretty thick skin, so it's okay, but I'm just pointing out the obvious here.

Old 09-30-2017, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Oh, but it does matter. You think I was telling you not to stomp others, when I was asking if you agree or disagree with the idea that it's important not to stomp on the life of God in another just because God has imparted life to them in a different way than to you. In other words, you appear to think I was accusing you of something when I was actually simply asking you if you agreed with that premise.

Okay, that's your answer! You disagree. That's the first time you've said that. (You appeared to be fixated on "ego" not being a biblical word... or something. That seemed like a side issue to me, having nothing to do with the question I was asking.)

Now, why do you disagree? Are you saying that you think God is only able to impart life to those who believe the bible in the way you do?

No, you are NOT paraphrasing. You obviously read into my post that I was chastising you, which I was not. I was simply asking you if you agreed or disagreed with the premise that one should NOT stomp on the life of God in another person. I never said you were stomping on anything.

4 testimonies of what?

What can you do?

I am seeking the kingdom of God and GOD's righteousness. I just posted about that yesterday, I think it was.

Now, are we good? Apparently there has been a lack of understanding on both our parts.
True, it can be difficult in communicating with writting.
And thankyou, for responding kindly.

I rather start with the subject of what I disagreed with concerning,"Chris kids", premise that stated the "water is a symbol of the spirit."

And then continues on about how to build a house with stones.

You have to be vigilant to see the subtlty of this falseness.

First there are three that bare witness.
Spirit
Water
Blood.
Spirit and soul are distinct from one another till The time comes when the flesh (body)stones tablets)alter)needing the atoning blood of Christ to be covered when one confesses.(cries out)
Does the Work of Yeshua begin in a person's life.

Then as Life is in the Blood. The atoning Blood of Yeshua testifies on our behalf. Where we once could not.
Then it is our Lord's work to give us the Torah written on the heart.
So as the Water begins to flow like a mikvah washing our souls we no longer thirst for an earthly well. We are given A Water like no other.
The Torah testifies of the Living waters and is descibed as constantly flowing and eternally refreshed. Also described as kissing waters.

From here is the further work of our Lord to teach us in the Spirit.

Have you been given a table of flesh to sup with the Lord.

Have you obeyed Yeshua in building a House of Prayer.

Blessings always pleroo.

Last edited by pinacled; 09-30-2017 at 07:28 PM..

Old 09-30-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:

4 testimonies of what?

What can you do?

Adonai,s righteousness?

Yeah, been there. Just as I shared in my testimony of how I boldly went to the throne. Adonai said,"What do you think of my Son"?

Old 09-30-2017, 07:45 PM

Quote:
True, it can be difficult in communicating with writting.
And thankyou, for responding kindly.

I rather start with the subject of what I disagreed with concerning,"Chris kids", premise that stated the "water is a symbol of the spirit."

And then continues on about how to build a house with stones.

You have to be vigilant to see the subtlty of this falseness.
You realize that I wasn't talking about any of the rest of his article, though, right? I was only referring to the portion which I posted in response to Rbbi's declaration that she stones people on a daily basis. That could mean various things to various people, and so I'm not interested in quibbling about who's interpretation is correct. I was simply interested in the fact that he expressed his concern about not using one's beliefs to squash the work of God in another person.

Quote:
First there are three that bare witness.
Spirit
Water
Blood.
Spirit and soul are distinct from one another till The time comes when the flesh (body)stones tablets)alter)needing the atoning blood of Christ to be covered when one confesses.(cries out)
Does the Work of Yeshua begin in a person's life.

Then as Life is in the Blood. The atoning Blood of Yeshua testifies on our behalf. Where we once could not.
Then it is our Lord's work to give us the Torah written on the heart.
So as the Water begins to flow like a mikvah washing our souls we no longer thirst for an earthly well. We are given A Water like no other.
The Torah testifies of the Living waters and is descibed as constantly flowing and eternally refreshed. Also described as kissing waters.

From here is the further work of our Lord to teach us in the Spirit.

Have you been given a table of flesh to sup with the Lord.

Have you obeyed Yeshua in building a House of Prayer.

Blessings always pleroo.
That's all too abstract for me, Pin. I'm not interested in symbolism, but rather in how the life of God is impacting me. That's what bears witness to me.

How is the life of God impacting you, pin, beyond learning bible symbolism?

Old 09-30-2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:
You realize that I wasn't talking about any of the rest of his article, though, right? I was only referring to the portion which I posted in response to Rbbi's declaration that she stones people on a daily basis. That could mean various things to various people, and so I'm not interested in quibbling about who's interpretation is correct. I was simply interested in the fact that he expressed his concern about not using one's beliefs to squash the work of God in another person.

That's all too abstract for me, Pin. I'm not interested in symbolism, but rather in how the life of God is impacting me. That's what bears witness to me.

How is the life of God impacting you, pin, beyond learning bible symbolism?
I want to shout from the roof top, now that I have one.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Sound-Doctrine

Old 09-30-2017, 08:20 PM

Quote:
I want to shout from the roof top, now that I have one.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Sound-Doctrine
Okay. So, what difference is sound doctrine making within you and in your life?

Old 09-30-2017, 09:23 PM

32,057 posts, read 21,018,063 times
Quote:
Christian Forum.

The Christianity thread.

Pretty simple distinction for beginers.
What are you talking about ? Please speak sense

Old 09-30-2017, 09:26 PM

25,584 posts, read 13,305,397 times
Quote:
I believe this was her answer, which she posted today:

So, stoning people is, for her, quoting bible passages and pointing out what she believes to be other people's errors in their understanding of those passages (I'm assuming that's what she means "with the life broken out of them").
It's been my experience that most people who don't speak plainly have something to hide.

Those who never, or rarely speak plainly, have much to hide.

And perhaps much to hide from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity