Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 08:00 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Gmar Chatimah Tova

Today is the day Revelation speaks of so much, whether or not you shall be sealed in your forehead and right hand.

Every Jew knows this day, they say,'' May you be sealed in the book of life today.''

What does one have to do to obtain this seal of protection?

Exodus 13
6Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD. 7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt

All you have to do is accept the Sabbaths and Holy days of God, you don't even have to keep all the laws and come to Jerusalem every year, you just have to say that these are your days so you know when to watch for the Lord.

You keep his Sabbaths and his feats, and he sealed you in your forehead and right hand against the judgment of Yom Kippur today.

Today, a decision is being made on your head and much of this has to do whether or not you have received the sealed protection of God in your forehead and right hand.

Why is this so hard?

This is not some great thing God asks you to do, why is it so hard for you to understand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2017, 08:05 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Easy. Nineteen hundred years of traditions of men is hard to break. Peace

Old 09-30-2017, 08:15 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Easy. Nineteen hundred years of traditions of men is hard to break. Peace
And not to mention all the generations of antisemitism instilled and ingrained in so many by false prophets.
I wont even go into the more filthy aspects of history.

Old 09-30-2017, 08:17 AM

Ole Friend.

Isnt this Month known as the head of the year?
And an anniversary of creation.

When I heard this.

I pictured it as Ha Mashiach as the Head of Man.

Old 09-30-2017, 09:00 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Tomorrow is a great day of blessiing, 4 days of blessing till the 15th, Jesus bithday, the first day is Sukkot, as he was circimcised on the great 8th day of Sukkot, Shemini Atzeret.

The world will also be circumcised from the congregation on this day.

The promised double portion of spirit will also fall on this day.

Old 09-30-2017, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Tomorrow is a great day of blessiing, 4 days of blessing till the 15th, Jesus bithday, the first day is Sukkot, as he was circimcised on the great 8th day of Sukkot, Shemini Atzeret.

Awesome

Old 09-30-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
And not to mention all the generations of antisemitism instilled and ingrained in so many by false prophets.
I wont even go into the more filthy aspects of history.

And that, too...Peace

Old 09-30-2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

Strength.

1 In the seventh [month], on the twenty-first of the month, the word of the Lord came through Haggai the prophet, saying: אבַּשְּׁבִיעִ֕י בְּעֶשְׂרִ֥ים וְאֶחָ֖ד לַחֹ֑דֶשׁ הָיָה֙ דְּבַר־יְהֹוָ֔ה בְּיַד־חַגַּ֥י הַנָּבִ֖יא לֵאמֹֽר:

2Say now to Zerubbabel the son of Shaltiel, the governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Jehozadak the High Priest, and to the remnant of the people, saying: באֱמָר־נָ֗א אֶל־זְרֻבָּבֶ֚ל בֶּן־שַׁלְתִּיאֵל֙ פַּחַ֣ת יְהוּדָ֔ה וְאֶל־יְהוֹשֻׁ֥עַ בֶּן־יְהֽוֹצָדָ֖ק הַכֹּהֵ֣ן הַגָּד֑וֹל וְאֶל־שְׁאֵרִ֥ית הָעָ֖ם לֵאמֹֽר:

3Who among you is left, who saw this house in its former glory? And as you see it now, is it not as nothing in your eyes? גמִ֚י בָכֶם֙ הַנִּשְׁאָ֔ר אֲשֶׁ֚ר רָאָה֙ אֶת־הַבַּ֣יִת הַזֶּ֔ה בִּכְבוֹד֖וֹ הָֽרִאשׁ֑וֹן וּמָ֨ה אַתֶּ֜ם רֹאִ֚ים אֹתוֹ֙ עַ֔תָּה הֲל֥וֹא כָמֹ֛הוּ כְּאַ֖יִן בְּעֵינֵיכֶֽם:

4And now, be strong, Zerubbabel, says the Lord; and be strong, Joshua the son of Jehozadak the High Priest; and be strong, all the people of the land, says the Lord. And (for I am with you, says the Lord of Hosts) do דוְעַתָּ֣ה חֲזַ֣ק זְרֻבָּבֶ֣ל | נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֡ה וַֽחֲזַ֣ק יְהוֹשֻׁ֣עַ בֶּן־יְהֽוֹצָדָק֩ הַכֹּהֵ֨ן הַגָּד֜וֹל וַֽחֲזַ֨ק כָּל־עַ֥ם הָאָ֛רֶץ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֖ה וַֽעֲשׂ֑וּ כִּֽי־אֲנִ֣י אִתְּכֶ֔ם נְאֻ֖ם יְהֹוָ֥ה צְבָאֽוֹת:

5the thing that I set up with you when you left Egypt. And My spirit stands in your midst; fear not. האֶת־הַדָּבָ֞ר אֲשֶׁר־כָּרַ֚תִּי אִתְּכֶם֙ בְּצֵֽאתְכֶ֣ם מִמִּצְרַ֔יִם וְרוּחִ֖י עֹמֶ֣דֶת בְּתֽוֹכְכֶ֑ם אַל־תִּירָֽאוּ:

6For so said the Lord of Hosts: [There will rise] another one, and I will shake up the heaven and the earth and the sea and the dry land [for] a little while. וכִּ֣י כֹ֚ה אָמַר֙ יְהֹוָ֣ה צְבָא֔וֹת ע֥וֹד אַחַ֖ת מְעַ֣ט הִ֑יא וַֽאֲנִ֗י מַרְעִישׁ֙ אֶת־הַשָּׁמַ֣יִם וְאֶת־הָאָ֔רֶץ וְאֶת־הַיָּ֖ם וְאֶת־הֶחָֽרָבָֽה:

7And I will shake up all the nations, and they shall come [with] the precious things of all the nations. And I will fill this House with glory, said the Lord of Hosts. זוְהִרְעַשְׁתִּי֙ אֶת־כָּל־הַגּוֹיִ֔ם וּבָ֖אוּ חֶמְדַּ֣ת כָּל־הַגּוֹיִ֑ם וּמִלֵּאתִ֞י אֶת־הַבַּ֚יִת הַזֶּה֙ כָּב֔וֹד אָמַ֖ר יְהֹוָ֥ה צְבָאֽוֹת:

8The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine, says the Lord of Hosts. חלִ֥י הַכֶּ֖סֶף וְלִ֣י הַזָּהָ֑ב נְאֻ֖ם יְהֹוָ֥ה צְבָאֽוֹת:

9The glory of this last House shall be greater than the first one, said the Lord of Hosts. And in this place I will grant peace, says the Lord of Hosts. טגָּד֣וֹל יִֽהְיֶ֡ה כְּבוֹד֩ הַבַּ֨יִת הַזֶּ֚ה הָאַֽחֲרוֹן֙ מִן־הָ֣רִאשׁ֔וֹן אָמַ֖ר יְהֹוָ֣ה צְבָא֑וֹת וּבַמָּק֚וֹם הַזֶּה֙ אֶתֵּ֣ן שָׁל֔וֹם נְאֻ֖ם יְהֹוָ֥ה צְבָאֽוֹת:

Old 09-30-2017, 11:07 AM

Amen

Old 09-30-2017, 01:58 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
I spent the whole night at Camp , with a bunch of christian youth praising Jesus and Yes we had a double portion all day and last night of his spirit... the kids are on Fire..and they love him and each other so much !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity