Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 08:07 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,707,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Apparently, people are fascinated with serial killers?
It makes me wonder about their wicked mindsets.
Me too. But perhaps it also explains how so many can sit through sermon after sermon about how many people will burn in hell for all eternity IF YOU DO NOT REACH THEM WITH THE GOSPEL, and then go to Golden Corral for lunch and never give it much thought until the next Sunday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2016, 09:00 PM

5,624 posts, read 6,840,052 times
Yes i believe Babies go to heaven and have had a experience that proved it to me.

Old 12-05-2016, 08:38 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
My good book calls them CHILDREN..unless you were there or someone has pictures--children means children.

BUT if we accept the twisted interpretation that it "could" have been older folks--THE QUESTION REMAINS--WHAT KIND OF A VENGEFUL, HATEFUL and INSECURE GOD KILLS OTHERS JUST FOR BEING THINKING DIFFERENTLY?

THE EVENT IS STILL THE SAME Regardless OF AGE..It tells us that the OT god is FEARFUL, CONTROLLING and determined to KILL PEOPLE just tp prove god's power???
What if they were children?

How old do you think they were when they told Elisha to go on up ye bald head?

There is a day coming at 6 p.m. when the 5th day becomes the 6th day in the 6th month where a huge sacrifice is killed. Children, maidens, young men, old men, kings and paupers are set to die on 666, anyone who does not have the seal of God in their forehead will die, anyone who has brought an abomination to the temple will die.

Is that wrong?

Jezebel's children.

Revelation 2
23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Old 12-05-2016, 08:52 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What if they were children?

How old do you think they were when they told Elisha to go on up ye bald head?

There is a day coming at 6 p.m. when the 5th day becomes the 6th day in the 6th month where a huge sacrifice is killed. Children, maidens, young men, old men, kings and paupers are set to die on 666, anyone who does not have the seal of God in their forehead will die, anyone who has brought an abomination to the temple will die.

Is that wrong?

Jezebel's children.

Revelation 2
23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
YES, IT IS DEAD WRONG! This is what insecure and little minded gods do--much like the characteristics of the GREEK & ROMAN GODS..

To THREATEN such and provide ZERO direction is CRUEL and DIMWITTED!

This is NOT and NEVER has been the attributes of a LOVING GOD. Besides, why did Christ "forget" to mention this? Suppose it just slipped His mind huh?

Old 12-05-2016, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
YES, IT IS DEAD WRONG! This is what insecure and little minded gods do--much like the characteristics of the GREEK & ROMAN GODS..

To THREATEN such and provide ZERO direction is CRUEL and DIMWITTED!

This is NOT and NEVER has been the attributes of a LOVING GOD. Besides, why did Christ "forget" to mention this? Suppose it just slipped His mind huh?

LOL, how do you know what happens to them when they die?

Death is one thing but if there is life after death, well that is another thing isn't it? Maybe they were children and this brings to mind the mentality of a lot of people, ESPECIALLY people who would vote for Clinton with her view of partial birth abortion and what has it been like 50 million babies killed in America?

And yet we will look at the death of a few in the bible, young men I say, children you say, children of another God at that, and they get killed and suddenly it's an evil, evil God, and this coming from Americans who kill babies every day, and who might even vote for the queen of killing babies partially born and this is more than horrific, and then there is the connection between the two of being ripped apart and that is exactly what we so called righteous humans do, we rip little babies apart while they are alive and can feel it, and that's what happened to those children, ripped apart.

42?

42 million?

Old 12-05-2016, 11:03 AM

Quote:
LOL, how do you know what happens to them when they die?

Death is one thing but if there is life after death, well that is another thing isn't it? Maybe they were children and this brings to mind the mentality of a lot of people, ESPECIALLY people who would vote for Clinton with her view of partial birth abortion and what has it been like 50 million babies killed in America?

And yet we will look at the death of a few in the bible, young men I say, children you say, children of another God at that, and they get killed and suddenly it's an evil, evil God, and this coming from Americans who kill babies every day, and who might even vote for the queen of killing babies partially born and this is more than horrific, and then there is the connection between the two of being ripped apart and that is exactly what we so called righteous humans do, we rip little babies apart while they are alive and can feel it, and that's what happened to those children, ripped apart.

42?

42 million?
The election is over. The right wing crazy church got their king. He has vowed to build a wall. He is going to save America and kill all of Israel's enemies. Yay!

Old 12-05-2016, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
The election is over. The right wing crazy church got their king. He has vowed to build a wall. He is going to save America and kill all of Israel's enemies. Yay!
I sure don't see him as no savoir and I don't think he is behind Israel all that much, I guess they were two really bad choices.

Old 12-05-2016, 11:21 AM

Quote:
I sure don't see him as no savoir and I don't think he is behind Israel all that much, I guess they were two really bad choices.
Well, at least they got rid of that crooked "Jezabel". That's the main thing, huh?

Old 12-05-2016, 11:09 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,346,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FundamentalBibleBeliever View Post
I believe they do go to heaven. While a young child has sinned they have not reached a point where they can understand it violates the law of God and sin is not counted against those without the law. Since salvation is all accomplished without our need to do anything or perform any act other than accept when we understand it, I see no reason a baby or young child would not go to heaven.
What if it was God who ordered their deaths? Do they still get to go to heaven?

Old 12-05-2016, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
What if it was God who ordered their deaths? Do they still get to go to heaven?
We have all been appointed to death by a Merciful God. I know that is hard to understand, but I believe it. It's not an easy thing to swallow. But it is his cup, and our cup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity