Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 07:28 AM

12,030 posts, read 9,336,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FundamentalBibleBeliever View Post
That's it. Pounding their head trying to come up with a lie to cover all the lie's their religion of evolution is built upon. Thanks!
You called religion real science and then affirmed that by saying science is a religion.

In reality it is rather funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2014, 08:45 AM

6,370 posts, read 7,027,829 times
Just bring in a statiscal math expert and evolution will be doomed since it is statisically impossible for evolution to have taken place in the time that science dates the planet.

Old 01-08-2014, 08:49 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trettep View Post
Just bring in a statiscal math expert and evolution will be doomed since it is statisically impossible for evolution to have taken place in the time that science dates the planet.
That's assuming that the math expert is allowed to speak. My guess is that Nye will make a fool out of himself and will be more distracting than intellectual. I've heard Ham speak--the guy will mop the floor with the engineer posing as a biologist.

Old 01-08-2014, 08:54 AM

Quote:
The earth is 4.5 billion years old, that is more than enough. Man is only 200,000 years old.

Old 01-08-2014, 08:56 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
The earth is 4.5 billion years old, that is more than enough. Man is only 200,000 years old.
Even if it were 4.5 billion years old (and there is enough evidence to doubt that), statistically there simply isn't enough time for the evolutionary changes that are necessary for human beings to come about.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Even if it were 4.5 billion years old (and there is enough evidence to doubt that), statistically there simply isn't enough time for the evolutionary changes that are necessary for human beings to come about.
Why are the bones of an ape so similar to the bones of a human?

In case you are confused the human is on the right.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:04 AM

6,370 posts, read 7,027,829 times
Quote:
Julian, I think statisically, that it is supposed to take way way way longer than that IF evolution were possible.

So somewhere either evolution is wrong or math is wrong or carbon dating is wrong. For evolution to be right then one of the others it seems must be wrong.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Julian, I think statisically, that it is supposed to take way way way longer than that IF evolution were possible.

So somewhere either evolution is wrong or math is wrong or carbon dating is wrong. For evolution to be right then one of the others it seems must be wrong.
How do you explain the similarities between different species? We even share DNA with bacteriae.

How do you explain that the human and chimp gnome is 98% congruent? If the chimp and man were created separately. Why is the genome near identical?

Radiometric decay confirms the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. This is very precise science based on sound physical principles of radioactive decay.

Why not accept the Catholic Church perspective? They accept evolution under God's supervision. NO big deal! Case solved and they do not have to commit thew same old mistakes of the past when they declared Galileo a heretic.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:25 AM

668 posts, read 690,346 times
Quote:
How do you explain the similarities between different species? We even share DNA with bacteriae.

How do you explain that the human and chimp gnome is 98% congruent? If the chimp and man were created separately. Why is the genome near identical?

Radiometric decay confirms the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. This is very precise science based on sound physical principles of radioactive decay.

Why not accept the Catholic Church perspective? They accept evolution under God's supervision. NO big deal! Case solved and they do not have to commit thew same old mistakes of the past when they declared Galileo a heretic.
Science has not and cannot prove that the decay rates have always been constant. It is a very speculative "science" at best. You have to make assumptions for it to work. Assumptions that are not scientifically proven.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:27 AM

668 posts, read 690,346 times
Quote:
Prove it! I dare you! I bet my life you cannot prove it to me. If you can I will shoot myself in the head! That's how sure I am that you are wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity