Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2014, 04:20 AM

Location: Bible center, PO-Islampur, pin code-742304, MSD, W.B. India
26 posts, read 28,294 times

Advertisements

This Christ taught by saying that those who obey Heavenly Father is my mother and brothers. Often our blood relations destroy us while loving people save even from parents. Our experience prove it.

Job Charnock, the founder of India’s ex-capital Calcutta, once rescued a 15 year girl from burning to death in a funeral pyre. She was almost forced into it by her relatives including parents to lie alongside her dead husband’s body. But hearing her cries East India company’s agent Job managed to rescue her. Since she was abandoned by her own then, Job married her. They had four lively children afterwards. But his English colleagues, hating him for thwarting their smuggling, used this to vilify him.

This widespread custom of widow immolating called ‘Sati’ meaning saint was vogue among higher caste Hindus. Hundreds were burned alive everyday all over India thus. Now it is almost eradicated by concerted efforts of English educated natives and English rulers.

Apart from widespread still continuing abortion and infanticide, Sacrifice of children by parents were vogue all over pre-Christian world. Abraham’s sacrifice is a continuation of that. In India numerous male children were thrown as sacrifice to sea-god, in the confluences of holy rivers and sea. They were sacrificed to other gods too.

Though Muslims don’t ritually sacrifice such way but do it subtly. When western potent medicines and vaccines were introduced in India, bigoted Muslims boycotted that fearing the wrath of Allah. Still fanatics among them do it by banning polio and other vaccines. So many children die or are permanently crippled thus as a sacrifice to Allah. They often marry off minor daughters to old polygamous husbands. Besides they teach their children a crippling hate of non-muslims. Other communities also do the same. So my parents taught me to hate Muslims fiercely and Christians. I was almost disintegrated by that hate. But good Christ-followers freed me from that by introducing Christ . Living he later guided me out of the hypocrisy of lip-Christians and compromising churches.

Now Indian and world population has become so numerous due to the Christ -inspired peoples’ improvement and propagation of medical science, sanitation, democracy and humanities. It did not come from non-christians, though from ancient ages there were many such medical and technical inventions among latter. But as they didn’t know Christ and his principle of universal love-sharing, those inventers didn’t share their knowledge. So those remained crude and vanished with them. But Christian inventors shared with all resulting in inventions’ improvement and widespread propagation.

So our parents and relatives couldn’t save even our body, let alone our souls. Often they turn enemy to us through ignorance or willfully. Christ-like loving people saved us, irrespective of their ethnic, cultural, geographic and religious distance. They are the real mother, brother and sister to all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2014, 09:40 AM

1,311 posts, read 1,528,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by santanu goswami View Post

This Christ taught by saying that those who obey Heavenly Father is my mother and brothers. Often our blood relations destroy us while loving people save even from parents. Our experience prove it.

Job Charnock, the founder of India’s ex-capital Calcutta, once rescued a 15 year girl from burning to death in a funeral pyre. She was almost forced into it by her relatives including parents to lie alongside her dead husband’s body. But hearing her cries East India company’s agent Job managed to rescue her. Since she was abandoned by her own then, Job married her. They had four lively children afterwards. But his English colleagues, hating him for thwarting their smuggling, used this to vilify him.

This widespread custom of widow immolating called ‘Sati’ meaning saint was vogue among higher caste Hindus. Hundreds were burned alive everyday all over India thus. Now it is almost eradicated by concerted efforts of English educated natives and English rulers.

Apart from widespread still continuing abortion and infanticide, Sacrifice of children by parents were vogue all over pre-Christian world. Abraham’s sacrifice is a continuation of that. In India numerous male children were thrown as sacrifice to sea-god, in the confluences of holy rivers and sea. They were sacrificed to other gods too.

Though Muslims don’t ritually sacrifice such way but do it subtly. When western potent medicines and vaccines were introduced in India, bigoted Muslims boycotted that fearing the wrath of Allah. Still fanatics among them do it by banning polio and other vaccines. So many children die or are permanently crippled thus as a sacrifice to Allah. They often marry off minor daughters to old polygamous husbands. Besides they teach their children a crippling hate of non-muslims. Other communities also do the same. So my parents taught me to hate Muslims fiercely and Christians. I was almost disintegrated by that hate. But good Christ-followers freed me from that by introducing Christ . Living he later guided me out of the hypocrisy of lip-Christians and compromising churches.

Now Indian and world population has become so numerous due to the Christ -inspired peoples’ improvement and propagation of medical science, sanitation, democracy and humanities. It did not come from non-christians, though from ancient ages there were many such medical and technical inventions among latter. But as they didn’t know Christ and his principle of universal love-sharing, those inventers didn’t share their knowledge. So those remained crude and vanished with them. But Christian inventors shared with all resulting in inventions’ improvement and widespread propagation.

So our parents and relatives couldn’t save even our body, let alone our souls. Often they turn enemy to us through ignorance or willfully. Christ-like loving people saved us, irrespective of their ethnic, cultural, geographic and religious distance. They are the real mother, brother and sister to all.
You provide a glimpse into a world I would've never known. I'm thankful for the opportunity to read your insightful and inspiring stories. Thank you.

Old 01-11-2014, 04:40 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
Abraham was called by God to sacrifice His son Isaac , as Abraham fully believed that God would rise Isaac up from the dead and Abraham believe God .............. But God knew that Isaac sacrifice of death would not save anyone , because He was still of a descendant of Adam , so God spared Isaac and gave a ram to sacrifice that day , and by this obedience God made a covenant to the House of Abraham by this blessing of Isaac to save the people who obeyed in faith of this house of Abraham , and would be saved through the Messiah to come , which came By Jesus , who was created as the only begotten Son of God and Divine instead of the descendant of Adam ............. Where these people who kill the sons and daughters and wives of people and they are killed to appease their pagan demigods , but these people are also descendant of Adam and are not worthy to be a sacrifice to God and will all die in vain

Old 01-30-2014, 11:13 PM

Location: Bible center, PO-Islampur, pin code-742304, MSD, W.B. India
26 posts, read 28,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Abraham was called by God to sacrifice His son Isaac , as Abraham fully believed that God would rise Isaac up from the dead and Abraham believe God .............. But God knew that Isaac sacrifice of death would not save anyone , because He was still of a descendant of Adam , so God spared Isaac and gave a ram to sacrifice that day , and by this obedience God made a covenant to the House of Abraham by this blessing of Isaac to save the people who obeyed in faith of this house of Abraham , and would be saved through the Messiah to come , which came By Jesus , who was created as the only begotten Son of God and Divine instead of the descendant of Adam ............. Where these people who kill the sons and daughters and wives of people and they are killed to appease their pagan demigods , but these people are also descendant of Adam and are not worthy to be a sacrifice to God and will all die in vain
Abraham was same as them in every act--polygamous, wife deserter and seller, fighter and human sacrificiar. Even after him such sacrifice was offered by Jews to that terrorizing god.

His bloody god was no different from other nations gods except he didnt tolerate other gods.

Christ presented Heavenly father is totally different from that sectarian mas-murderer god. I am being saved by that Love-God.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity