U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2014, 07:53 AM

Location: Bible center, PO-Islampur, pin code-742304, MSD, W.B. India
26 posts, read 22,992 times

Advertisements

Weapons are prohibited by Christ. Non-violence is the prime principle of Christ as he sacrificed even his life for it. All his other precepts are secondary to it. But Catholics apostatized against this principle when persecution-tired they joined emperorsí wars. So they choose the Christ-forbidden bloody old testament and worse sadist Revelation to drown pacifist gospel. In his manufactured flattering Revelation Lesser John had the audacity to put dagger into Christís hand and mouth. Shrewd violence-compromising fake ĎChristiansí support it as innocent allegory! Those crooks found no better thing to represent his love-actions! It is a devilish attempt to Christianize killer weapons to delude naÔve people.

Furthermore, they turned Christís love-sacrifice into devilish blood-sacrifice! All the heathen nations including jews practiced it to appease their vengeful devil-gods. humanity had fallen from heaven rejecting Love-God and accepting Devil as their god. So they continued worshipping him here too in blood-sacrifice substitutions. Even apostles didnít reform totally after their three year contact with Christ. They continued in their old bloody jewish rituals and scriptures. So they wrongly explained away Christís exemplary cross and death to teach us, as blood sacrifice to a vengeful god. Christ told us to follow him, not any other. He even rebuked the head apostle as devil. Then we might follow devil if we blindly obey them. But ĎChristiansí take them as demi-gods!

Christ had said that his Father is better than him in love-scale, the only scale. But they had presented Father worse than Christ, rather in the same level as vengeful devil. It is time to rectify that blasphemy or perish by becoming like that vengeful devil. We become what we worship. Then nations would be encouraged to take revenge like their god, on each other by A-bomb to destroy humanity worldwide
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2014, 09:54 AM

20,299 posts, read 15,647,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by santanu goswami View Post

Weapons are prohibited by Christ. Non-violence is the prime principle of Christ as he sacrificed even his life for it. All his other precepts are secondary to it. But Catholics apostatized against this principle when persecution-tired they joined emperors’ wars. So they choose the Christ-forbidden bloody old testament and worse sadist Revelation to drown pacifist gospel. In his manufactured flattering Revelation Lesser John had the audacity to put dagger into Christ’s hand and mouth. Shrewd violence-compromising fake ‘Christians’ support it as innocent allegory! Those crooks found no better thing to represent his love-actions! It is a devilish attempt to Christianize killer weapons to delude naÔve people.

Furthermore, they turned Christ’s love-sacrifice into devilish blood-sacrifice! All the heathen nations including jews practiced it to appease their vengeful devil-gods. humanity had fallen from heaven rejecting Love-God and accepting Devil as their god. So they continued worshipping him here too in blood-sacrifice substitutions. Even apostles didn’t reform totally after their three year contact with Christ. They continued in their old bloody jewish rituals and scriptures. So they wrongly explained away Christ’s exemplary cross and death to teach us, as blood sacrifice to a vengeful god. Christ told us to follow him, not any other. He even rebuked the head apostle as devil. Then we might follow devil if we blindly obey them. But ‘Christians’ take them as demi-gods!

Christ had said that his Father is better than him in love-scale, the only scale. But they had presented Father worse than Christ, rather in the same level as vengeful devil. It is time to rectify that blasphemy or perish by becoming like that vengeful devil. We become what we worship. Then nations would be encouraged to take revenge like their god, on each other by A-bomb to destroy humanity worldwide
Jesus did not forbid the Old Testament which He said spoke of Him.
John 5:39 "You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me;

The Book of Revelation to which you refer was given by Jesus to the apostle John and is truthful in all that it says. It is Jesus who will break the seals on the book which is sealed with the seven seals, thereby unleashing the judgments on the world which will result in the deaths of billions. Jesus referred to the events that will occur during the Tribulation of which the Book of Revelation speaks in His Olivet Discourse in Matthew 24.

In Matthew 24:15 Jesus speaks of the Abomination of Desolation which will occur during the mid-point of the Tribulation and which is the subject of Revelation chapter 13. The apostle Paul speaks of this in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 as the man of lawlessness taking his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

In Matthew 24:22 Jesus says regarding the Tribulation of which the Book of Revelation gives the details,
Matthew 24:22 "Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

In Matthew 24:29 Jesus speaks of His return following the Tribulation of which the Book of Revelation speaks.
Matthew 24:29 "But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. [NASB]
In His Olivet Discourse Jesus confirmed the Tribulation of which the Book of Revelation speaks. It was Jesus Himself who communicated the Revelation to John by His angel.

By what authority then do you presume to deny what Jesus Himself spoke of during His first advent concerning the Tribulation of which the Book of Revelation gives the details?

Jesus was not a pacifist. His mission during His first advent was not to judge, but to speak of the kingdom and to go to the cross to die for the sins of the world. But when Jesus returns, He will come as a judge.

As for His sacrifice on the cross, Jesus bore the sins of the world in His body and was judged for them. While He was bearing our sins God the Father had to forsake Jesus. That was His spiritual death which is the penalty for sin. The blood of Christ refers to His spiritual death. The animal sacrificial system which were given to Israel to observe pictured the work of Christ on the Cross in a very vivid way.

You do not understand the Scriptures and appear to be yet another who criticizes the apostles.

Old 01-28-2014, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Quote:
Jesus did not forbid the Old Testament which He said spoke of Him.
He certainly farbade it in his Sermon in the Mount.

Quote:
You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life;
One can search anything but that does not make it infallible!

Quote:
it is these that testify about Me;
[/color] [/indent]
If Devil testifies about God does that make devil infallible??

Quote:
The Book of Revelation to which you refer was given by Jesus to the apostle John
Its own testimony dont support it. Its totally dissimilar language to apostle John's writtings and Love-God motto gives it away. It is the product of a demented sadist.

Quote:
Quote:
Jesus was not a pacifist. His mission during His first advent was not to judge, but to speak of the kingdom and to go to the cross to die for the sins of the world.
Deadly wrong conclusion. You imazine that when he comes he will change to be a killer!!
So the Christians' are proficient in killer machines and Atom bombs! O Christ! Save them from suicide!

Quote:
But when Jesus returns, He will come as a judge.
He had returned in the 1st century and often appeared to disciples. Didnot he say that even some of his apostles would be still living them. He even appears here.
He will not change but remain the same eternally. It is sad that you are changing him to devil's likeness. Though your likes are majority, it is not the truth as prophets often were single against brute majority.

You do not understand the Scriptures and appear to be yet another who criticizes the apostles.
Sole convert celibate I am preaching Christ's love to Muslims and others for 50 years with Christ. He speaks to me and supports me in this hostile milieu. He is the Living word of God not the Jew and Catholic made Bible.

Even Christ called head apostle devil, to warn us not to follow blindly! I love you and the erring churches, though you are blind to the truth Christ preached.

Old 01-28-2014, 06:21 PM

20,299 posts, read 15,647,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by santanu goswami View Post
Sole convert celibate I am preaching Christ's love to Muslims and others for 50 years with Christ. He speaks to me and supports me in this hostile milieu. He is the Living word of God not the Jew and Catholic made Bible.

Even Christ called head apostle devil, to warn us not to follow blindly! I love you and the erring churches, though you are blind to the truth Christ preached.
Jesus did not forbid the Old Testament which spoke of Him. He quoted it often and said that He came to fulfill the Law.
Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

Your opinion aside, the Revelation was given to the apostle John by Jesus Christ who as I said referred to the Tribulation of which the Book of Revelation speaks, in His Olivet Discourse in Matthew 24 and 25. You are deny what Jesus said.

Jesus will come as Judge when He returns and He will slay with the sword of His mouth those who try to fight Him. This is stated in Revelation 19:11-21 which is as much the Word of God as is every other Book of the Bible both Old and New Testament. It is stated also in Zechariah 14:2-3.

Jesus did not return in the first century. His second Advent will be at the end of the still future Tribulation. This is stated in both Revelation and in the Old Testament. Both of which you conveniently reject.

It is not I who am in error. But I am reasonably certain that you will not listen.

Last edited by Mike555; 01-28-2014 at 06:29 PM..

Old 01-28-2014, 07:10 PM

17,724 posts, read 8,875,130 times
"You have heard it said (or written), but I say..."

Old 01-30-2014, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Jesus did not forbid the Old Testament which spoke of Him. He quoted it often and said that He came to fulfill the Law.
Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

Your opinion aside, the Revelation was given to the apostle John by Jesus Christ who as I said referred to the Tribulation of which the Book of Revelation speaks, in His Olivet Discourse in Matthew 24 and 25. You are deny what Jesus said.

Jesus will come as Judge when He returns and He will slay with the sword of His mouth those who try to fight Him. This is stated in Revelation 19:11-21 which is as much the Word of God as is every other Book of the Bible both Old and New Testament. It is stated also in Zechariah 14:2-3.

Jesus did not return in the first century. His second Advent will be at the end of the still future Tribulation. This is stated in both Revelation and in the Old Testament. Both of which you conveniently reject.

It is not I who am in error. But I am reasonably certain that you will not listen.
Christ cancelled OT. We also quote from QURAN OR VEDA WHEN PREACHING TO HEATHENS. THAT DOES not PROVE THAT WE TAKE THOSE AS INFALIBLE.

If I listen to I shall be like Revelation's sadist hell-sending god, which is worse than devil. One becomes what one worships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or