Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2014, 12:41 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Cute, but not proof we evolved just because a couple of skulls were found. You have to do better than that. Like prove we actually evolved from a fish to an upright critter to a human.

Just someone saying so does not prove so. Just someone saying "you figure it out" does not prove so.
So just saying God did it does not prove anything - good.

Now prove to us that God spoke and all life popped into existence and that this is a better explanation than the evidence we use for evolution.

Go ahead I am waiting, now since evolution is not real, then any answer that you give as evidence cannot be negative against evolution it must be positive for 'God dun it.'

I'll be waiting!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2014, 12:50 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Actually it didn't fail then. I succeeded in proving the earth became chaos and vacant. It's not a diversion. It's the facts.
You are more deluded than I thought. It is bad enough that you use your own translation but when you actually think that you have proven or bested the information that was presented to you - the grammatical and contextual information that you failed to even challenge, then I suspect you are beyond hope sir.

Quote:
Of course Genesis 1:1-3 is subject to my chart.

We are in "the current wicked eon" Galatians 1:4. For there to have been eons prior to this one in which we live there had to be at least two world-wide catastrophes. The only ones we can find are the world-wide disruption of Genesis 1:1 to 1:2 and the flood of Noah's day.
Of course it is - for thou are Eusebius the Great Interpreter. NOT!

Old 02-11-2014, 12:53 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,341,078 times
Quote:
Cute, but not proof we evolved just because a couple of skulls were found. You have to do better than that. Like prove we actually evolved from a fish to an upright critter to a human.

Just someone saying so does not prove so. Just someone saying "you figure it out" does not prove so.
A sequence of skulls with a progressive increment in brain size as the skulls are recent and more recent means nothing to you.

I think the problem has to do with reasoning or refusing to see the obvious.

Are you able to see how the brain size goes up as the skulls are more recent and how the brain size is smaller as the skulls are older?

I know you will not answer this and I don't blame you. I can see you do not want to let go; I understand your whole world would collapse if you accepted this.

Old 02-11-2014, 01:24 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,966,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
A sequence of skulls with a progressive increment in brain size as the skulls are recent and more recent means nothing to you.

I think the problem has to do with reasoning or refusing to see the obvious.

Are you able to see how the brain size goes up as the skulls are more recent and how the brain size is smaller as the skulls are older?

I know you will not answer this and I don't blame you. I can see you do not want to let go; I understand your whole world would collapse if you accepted this.
Funny, but not reality.

Old 02-11-2014, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
So just saying God did it does not prove anything - good.

Now prove to us that God spoke and all life popped into existence and that this is a better explanation than the evidence we use for evolution.

Go ahead I am waiting, now since evolution is not real, then any answer that you give as evidence cannot be negative against evolution it must be positive for 'God dun it.'

I'll be waiting!
Obviously we are at a stand still. No scientist on earth has ever been able to scientifically PROVE humans evolved from single celled amoebas and I can't actually prove God knelt down and formed Adam out of the soil. I just go by the historical evidence given me in what I call the Bible.

But evolutionists don't even have historical evidence going back thousands of years where someone wrote that "out of the primordial skum pond the single celled amoebas mapped out the whole genome of all the millions of different animals from the bed bugs to the whale to the human."

Old 02-11-2014, 01:33 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,341,078 times
Quote:
Funny, but not reality.
You are not intellectually honest with yourself.

BTW, where in the bible does it say that man did not evolve?

Old 02-11-2014, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
You are more deluded than I thought. It is bad enough that you use your own translation but when you actually think that you have proven or bested the information that was presented to you - the grammatical and contextual information that you failed to even challenge, then I suspect you are beyond hope sir.

Of course it is - for thou are Eusebius the Great Interpreter. NOT!
Actually, I'm not deluded.

The Bible says God did not create the earth a chaos but created it to be indwelt.
Then the bible says the earth BECAME chaos and vacant.

And the Bible says it BECAME light.

And the Bible says it BECAME day

And the Bible says the human BECAME a living soul.

There are plenty more becames in Genesis to prove my point.

Old 02-11-2014, 01:35 PM

Quote:

Gen 2:7 And forming is Yahweh Elohim the human of soil from the ground, and He is blowing into his nostrils the breath of the living, and the human became a living soul.

It doesn't say God formed man from single celled amoebas or fish or chimps. Oh, and it was just in a day man was formed, not millions of years.

Old 02-11-2014, 01:36 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
Quote:

lol...ok. I'm not even sure what you said this in response to...but you're the guy that has stated on these boards that you believe the Bible is in error, and your church is in error....but you tell someone else they're not being honest with themselves?

Honestly.....how the heck do you even know WHAT to believe?

Old 02-11-2014, 01:40 PM

Vizio, BINGO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity