Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 07:38 AM

441 posts, read 392,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
2 Croref

to fully understand God almighty as a 'elohiym, or as diversity. one must understand his three dispensation. especially in his second dispensation, as Redeemer, and Saviour.

lets zero in on that for a sec. The son of man and the son of God, are they the Same.

if yes show by scripture why, or if not, by scripture show why. afterward then we can understand why God is a “diversity”, or an 'elohiym.

thanking you in advance for your responses.

May God bless.
They are the same. Jesus was both because of a natural human birth by a Divine conception. No scripture should necessary unless you want to come against that understanding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2014, 07:40 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croref View Post
Son, He was born with the indwelling of the Holy Ghost. He was then baptized by the Father with the Holy Ghost when JTB water baptized Him.

Here is YOUR verse to which I addressed my reply: "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." 1 Corinthians 15:45 (KJV)

So, when was Jesus MADE a quickening Spirit __that He could do this: John 20:22? [no "baptism" this]

You need to clarify it, I don't!!!

in flesh to accomplish the atonement which is his death. and when that work was completed, in the flesh. then was this made to quicken.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:45 AM

Quote:
They are the same. Jesus was both because of a natural human birth by a Divine conception. No scripture should necessary unless you want to come against that understanding.

if they are the same, was the the son of God crucified?. did the son of God go into the heart of the Earth 3 days and 3 night?, yes or no, if yes post scripture please.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:55 AM

Quote:
I hope you don't believe that the MAN David is the "ACTUAL", biological father of the Lord Jesus?. please tell me NO.
Please don't answer [ignore me] but, why not? Though Mary was David's descendent, By Law, Jesus had to be the son of the father to be a direct earthly descendent of David. By his marriage to Mary did Joseph, himself a direct descendent of David, provide that fulfilling of the eternal Law of God. Jesus was the son of David. God had it all figured out. . . How to get a sinless man [Begetting Human Father] "injected into Adam's race" without going through Adam! . . . . Isn't God great??!!

Old 02-21-2014, 07:58 AM

BIRTHRIGHT, by being "BORN".

Old 02-21-2014, 08:03 AM

Quote:
in flesh to accomplish the atonement which is his death. and when that work was completed, in the flesh. then was this made to quicken.
OK, I guess. If I read you correctly. But how was "this made" to quicken?

Old 02-21-2014, 08:05 AM

Quote:
if they are the same, was the the son of God crucified?. did the son of God go into the heart of the Earth 3 days and 3 night?, yes or no, if yes post scripture please.
No scripture needed. Yes to both questions. Let your words continue to speak for themselves.

Old 02-21-2014, 08:07 AM

Quote:
BIRTHRIGHT, by being "BORN".
Yes and? Has your OT understanding deserted you?

Old 02-21-2014, 08:09 AM

Quote:
OK, I guess. If I read you correctly. But how was "this made" to quicken?

excuse my thoughts. "When was this MADE possible.

Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth".

on earth in the NATURAL life, that he gave was is Made possible to receive all thing that belong to him already. for now he lives by the Spirit, which gives LIFE.

Old 02-21-2014, 08:12 AM

Quote:
excuse my thoughts. "When was this MADE possible.

Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth".

on earth in the NATURAL life, that he gave was is Made possible to receive all thing that belong to him already. for now he lives by the Spirit, which gives LIFE.
Sorry, no. But, I'll give you 2 outta 3 chances to get it right. Go for it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity