Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 04:56 PM

155 posts, read 163,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
The text says nothing about that. Sorry. Try again. You don't get to read your own understanding (or Arnie's) into it. Let's stick to what the text actually says.
Ok Vizio,

I call our Father to pay attention here,
You've got the show now.
Our Father's children seeking understanding are listen. And so is He. Where two are gathered, He is with us, plus Ive called on Him
Please explain the sarcasioum of my understanding are my Pastor thats no longer in the flesh.
You have a better understanding of our Fathers Scripture.
Please explain.

Ibe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 05:00 PM

155 posts, read 163,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightly Divided View Post
OH, I used to run across that freak show on TV when I lived in Arkansas!
Oh good.

Another with greater insight.
Father this one too.
How you judge
Explain.
Ibe

Old 03-28-2014, 05:01 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,894,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSTL13 View Post
Who was Cain's wife?
Cain is the first human born who had two human parents.

His wife was probably a non-human female. I don't know what her name was.

Their children may or may not have been human.

Old 03-28-2014, 05:08 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
Cain is the first human born who had two human parents.

His wife was probably a non-human female. I don't know what her name was.

Their children may or may not have been human.
His wife may have been a cousin, niece, or even a sister. We don't know how old Cain was when he was sent away and took a wife. Adam and Eve lived hundreds of years and may have produced multiple generations of children, grand children, and so on. Cain may have had hundreds or even thousands of women to choose from.
There is no Biblical indication of any non-human race of humanoids co-existing with the family of Adam.

Old 03-28-2014, 05:24 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,007 times
Adam was no eight day creation.

1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam
was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit". if Adam was not created on the 6th day as the bible say.
Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth". this is the first and only man made. none after.

Old 03-28-2014, 05:31 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IbeWishing View Post
Ok Vizio,

I call our Father to pay attention here,
You've got the show now.
Our Father's children seeking understanding are listen. And so is He. Where two are gathered, He is with us, plus Ive called on Him
Please explain the sarcasioum of my understanding are my Pastor thats no longer in the flesh.
You have a better understanding of our Fathers Scripture.
Please explain.

Ibe
Explain the what? I'm sorry I'm not getting what you are saying.

My point is that if you read the text, it says Adam was created on the 6th Day. There is no mention of any creation on the 8th day. There is no mention of any human beings being created other than Adam and Eve. Where is the creation story of this other race of humans? The text doesn't tell us that. We can't assume what the text doesn't tell us.

Old 03-28-2014, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Explain the what? I'm sorry I'm not getting what you are saying.

My point is that if you read the text, it says Adam was created on the 6th Day. There is no mention of any creation on the 8th day. There is no mention of any human beings being created other than Adam and Eve. Where is the creation story of this other race of humans? The text doesn't tell us that. We can't assume what the text doesn't tell us.
amen

Old 03-28-2014, 05:43 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,918,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
and?
The serpent seed and the Kenites | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Old 03-28-2014, 05:56 PM

are you kidding?, listen,
Matthew 23:29 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
”. did these people have scales, and a tail?. NO, this is speaking figuratively.

Old 03-28-2014, 05:59 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,894,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
There is no Biblical indication of any non-human race of humanoids co-existing with the family of Adam.
Common sense leads me to think that Adam and his family lived with non-human humanoids. For mutual protection, almost all primates join together in a tribe. I think Adam's family probably joined with non-humans to form a tribe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity