Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 06:28 PM

76,949 posts, read 47,272,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
We aren't told that, but she was a cousin for sure. Adam and Eve lived hundreds of years and had an unknown number of children who had children who had children, so Cain may have had many distant cousins to choose from.
Not very distant. But since Adam and Eve were created perfect, there was not yet any risk in marrying a close relative. Those risks came later when humans became less perfect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 06:31 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,225,242 times
May I suggest something. I said this in another topic. "What if Adam and Eve had children in the garden before the fall?".

Old 03-28-2014, 06:39 PM

155 posts, read 162,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Explain the what? I'm sorry I'm not getting what you are saying.

My point is that if you read the text, it says Adam was created on the 6th Day. There is no mention of any creation on the 8th day. There is no mention of any human beings being created other than Adam and Eve. Where is the creation story of this other race of humans? The text doesn't tell us that. We can't assume what the text doesn't tell us.
Nope it dont say Adam and Eve was created on the 6th DAY.

IN GENESIS 1:26 it says: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.

So who was our Father talking to?

All His Spirit Children. In the first earth age.

You, me, and every one whos ever been born of the flesh.

Why? To be tested. As books of our flesh life are being kept.
In this 2nd earth age. Flesh bodys. He included Himself. (Our) image.
Jesus was God manafested in the flesh. Jesus said: if you seen me you've seen the Father.But lets move forward.

In Genesis 1:26 (He gives flesh dominion over the fish) so He made fishermen.
( and dominion over the birds and game) so He made Hunters.

In Genesis 1:27 so our Father made male and female, In our Image.
You look just like you did in the first earth age.from your spirital body.
This is where all the races come from.
In our image.

You should know about DNA. After our kind.
Pure breeds. Adam and Eve would have been one color,race. One Kind.

So Gen 1:26-27-28
In our own image.male female.Our Father said Be fruitful and multiply
(Listen carefuly) REPLENISH the Earth.

Why because of the overthrown of Satan in the 1st earth age (Jer 4)when satan drew a third of our Fathers children.
And why our Father started this 2nd earth age. And we are being tested. 2 petter 3 ( 3 earth ages)

Genisis 2:1 FINISHED WORK
All the races, colors, nations, Male Female after our image.

Gen 2:2 our Father ended His work. And rested......

Adam and Eve is not made yet.

Gen2:7 our Father made Adam a Gardener because in
Gen 2:5 there was not a man to till the ground.

Gen 2:8 our Father made the Garden.

So eight day creation. Because on the seventh day He rested.

Ibe

Old 03-28-2014, 06:46 PM

9,945 posts, read 4,888,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
May I suggest something. I said this in another topic. "What if Adam and Eve had children in the garden before the fall?".
I think you ask an excellent question ^ above ^.

If there would have been just ONE faithful person on Earth then there would Not have developed the sin issue.

The fact that Satan acted so quickly after the creation of Eve shows that the less people he had to deal with would be the better for him. More people would have presented a greater challenge to get all of them to turn unfaithful.

Abel is a good example in that he remained faithful. If Abel would have been born pre-sin and remained faithful as he did then sin would Not have entered our world.

Notice then how quickly God acted to give us sure hope at Genesis 3 v 15 because Jesus proved to be that promised ' seed ' [or offspring ] who will, during Jesus' coming 1000-year kingdom reign over Earth, will undo sin and its bad effects.
Jesus will also usher in global Peace on Earth among men of goodwill, besides bring healing and curing of Earth's nations.- Revelation 22 v 2. [ Notice there the return of the Genesis ' tree of life ' on Earth for us ] .

Old 03-28-2014, 06:48 PM

Ok nateswift.

Let me kindle the flame some here.

Jesus teaches this in the parable of the tares.
Is He wrong?
Do you have the right understanding of this.

Ibe

Old 03-28-2014, 06:50 PM

9,945 posts, read 4,888,658 times
At Genesis 1 v 26 the ' us ' would be God talking to the one in heaven who is the beginning of the creation by God.- Revelation 1 v 5; 3 v 14

All things come through the pre-human Jesus, so the ' us ' would be God talking to the pre-human heavenly Jesus or God's only begotten Son whom He later sent to Earth for us.

Old 03-28-2014, 07:08 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,832,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IbeWishing View Post
Ok nateswift.

Let me kindle the flame some here.

Jesus teaches this in the parable of the tares.
Is He wrong?
Do you have the right understanding of this.

Ibe
Sorry, Ibe, not interested. Been there, done that.

Old 03-28-2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Sorry, Ibe, not interested. Been there, done that.
Oh well nateswift.

Dont listen to me or my pastor.

Can you hear Jesus

Can you deal with Jesus teachings

You post a rebutel on the serpent seed doctrine.
Can you post Matthew 13 : 34-58

Thats Jesus words.

Cain a child of the Devil ... not Adam son.

The one that planted him ( the Devil, satan, snake, )
Which have been kept a mystry from the foundations of this world.

Its what the keys of David is all about.

Ibe
Ibe a Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ibe in His Service

Old 03-28-2014, 07:29 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,225,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IbeWishing View Post
Nope it dont say Adam and Eve was created on the 6th DAY.

IN GENESIS 1:26 it says: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.

So who was our Father talking to?

All His Spirit Children. In the first earth age.
I don't believe so. he was speaking of himself, which is to come. Adam is just the image, the likeness, of God in Flesh. the true man that is to come, God himself. God had considered everything before he laid the foundation of the worlds. Then did I consider these things, and they all were made through me alone, and through none other: by me also they shall be ended, and by none other”. 2 Esdras 6:6

Quote:
You, me, and every one whos ever been born of the flesh.

Why? To be tested. As books of our flesh life are being kept.
In this 2nd earth age. Flesh bodys. He included Himself. (Our) image.
Jesus was God manafested in the flesh. Jesus said: if you seen me you've seen the Father.But lets move forward
if he was testing us then why repentance, and redemption?. and of all Salvation?. was not this his plain?. and I agree Jesus is God manifested in the flesh, which was to come.

Quote:
In Genesis 1:26 (He gives flesh dominion over the fish) so He made fishermen.
( and dominion over the birds and game) so He made Hunters.

In Genesis 1:27 so our Father made male and female, In our Image.
You look just like you did in the first earth age.from your spirital body.
This is where all the races come from.
In our image.

You should know about DNA. After our kind.
Pure breeds. Adam and Eve would have been one color,race. One Kind.

So Gen 1:26-27-28
In our own image.male female.Our Father said Be fruitful and multiply
(Listen carefuly) REPLENISH the Earth
REPLENISH, simply means to reproduce, make many.
according to Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English. To fill; to stock with numbers or abundance . Multiply

Quote:
Why because of the overthrown of Satan in the 1st earth age (Jer 4)when satan drew a third of our Fathers children.
And why our Father started this 2nd earth age. And we are being tested. 2 petter 3 ( 3 earth ages
earth, in Jer 4 have 2 usages of H776 אֶרֶץ 'erets (eh'-rets) which means the earth (at large, or partitively a land) Usage Notes #2, as in partitively a land, does not only denote the entire terrestrial planet, but is also used of some of the earth's component parts. English words like land, country, ground, and soil transfer its meaning into our language. it refers to an area occupied by a nation or tribe. So we read of "the land of Egypt," "the land of the Philistines", "the land of Israel", "the land of Benjamin", or in our modern Language, “THE LAND OF LINCOLN”, as in Illinois, and not meaning all of the united states, or the world. so I don't buy a first earth age before Adam and Eve. .

Quote:
Genisis 2:1 FINISHED WORK
All the races, colors, nations, Male Female after our image.

Gen 2:2 our Father ended His work. And rested......

Adam and Eve is not made yet.

Gen2:7 our Father made Adam a Gardener because in
Gen 2:5 there was not a man to till the ground.

Gen 2:8 our Father made the Garden.

So eight day creation. Because on the seventh day He rested.

Ibe

again I must disagree. Genesis 2 is just a recap of Genesis 1. with more details. if Adam was a Gardener, where is his tools. that was only when he sinned.
Genesis 3:17 "And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

now if at any time, this is where Adam need a shovel, and a hoe to work the ground.

Old 03-28-2014, 07:35 PM

1,030 posts, read 835,552 times
Scripture clearly say's Adam was made on the 6th day. It's in the first chapter. The recounting of things in chapter 2 does not change the order. No 8th day creation. False teaching Busted!
Quote:
Gen. 1:23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity