Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 01:29 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post
Luke 1:26-38 The angel who appears to Mary to foretell the birth of Jesus says that Jesus will be given the throne of David, that he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and that his kingdom will never end. (None of this took place nor can it now be fulfilled.)
addressing the OP and other posts at the same time.

GINOLJC, to all.

that’s nice going to gotquestion.com for an answer, nothing wrong with that. but I believe the site missed the spiritual meat of the Davidic covenant. GOD himself, will sit on David throne. Yes, God almighty. for there is only ONE GOD. and as the offspring of David, Christ, in flesh and bone, it is God himself. supportive scripture, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne”. God almighty will sit, read it again. and the way God did it was to make a body and manifest in it as the share, or the allos of himself. Jesus Christ, God in Flesh and bone, supportive scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. that’s not two person. “I” is a singular designation. meaning that the ROOT, (Spirit), which is before David, and the offspring, (Spirit, shared in flesh and bone), which is after David, is the SAME PERSON. the First and the Last is the SAME PERSON. The book of Revelation, and the book of Isaiah makes that very clear. supportive scriptures (Revelation 1:17 & 18, and, Isaiah 44:6). it's the SAME PERSON. Christ is God, (who is the Father), in flesh and bone, now GLORIFIED, without blood. no second person, or third. but the one and only true God. LORD JESUS.

be blessed.

Last edited by 101c; 03-30-2014 at 01:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2014, 02:12 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
addressing the OP and other posts at the same time.

GINOLJC, to all.

that’s nice going to gotquestion.com for an answer, nothing wrong with that. but I believe the site missed the spiritual meat of the Davidic covenant. GOD himself, will sit on David throne. Yes, God almighty. for there is only ONE GOD. and as the offspring of David, Christ, in flesh and bone, it is God himself. supportive scripture, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne”. God almighty will sit, read it again. and the way God did it was to make a body and manifest in it as the share, or the allos of himself. Jesus Christ, God in Flesh and bone, supportive scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. that’s not two person. “I” is a singular designation. meaning that the ROOT, (Spirit), which is before David, and the offspring, (Spirit, shared in flesh and bone), which is after David, is the SAME PERSON. the First and the Last is the SAME PERSON. The book of Revelation, and the book of Isaiah makes that very clear. supportive scriptures (Revelation 1:17 & 18, and, Isaiah 44:6). it's the SAME PERSON. Christ is God, (who is the Father), in flesh and bone, now GLORIFIED, without blood. no second person, or third. but the one and only true God. LORD JESUS.

be blessed.
This thread is not about your diversified God theory. It is only about the fact that Jesus will sit on the throne of David when He establishes His Millennial kingdom.

Old 03-30-2014, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
This thread is not about your diversified God theory. It is only about the fact that Jesus will sit on the throne of David when He establishes His Millennial kingdom.
but the response is. and it's the truth, and the truth is fact. do you have a problem with the scriptures I gave, or just with the one who posted the scripture?.

Old 03-30-2014, 02:49 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
but the response is. and it's the truth, and the truth is fact. do you have a problem with the scriptures I gave, or just with the one who posted the scripture?.
Again, this thread is not about your diversified God theory.
''The book of Revelation, and the book of Isaiah makes that very clear. supportive scriptures (Revelation 1:17 & 18, and, Isaiah 44:6). it's the SAME PERSON. Christ is God, (who is the Father), in flesh and bone, now GLORIFIED, without blood. no second person, or third. but the one and only true God. LORD JESUS.''

Read the terms of service.
''Stay on topic. Attempts to hi-jack threads by switching topics or going off topic will be deleted and infractions issued.'' http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-30-2014, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Again, this thread is not about your diversified God theory.
''The book of Revelation, and the book of Isaiah makes that very clear. supportive scriptures (Revelation 1:17 & 18, and, Isaiah 44:6). it's the SAME PERSON. Christ is God, (who is the Father), in flesh and bone, now GLORIFIED, without blood. no second person, or third. but the one and only true God. LORD JESUS.''
Read the terms of service.
''Stay on topic. Attempts to hi-jack threads by switching topics or going off topic will be deleted and infractions issued.'' http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

don't worry about me, just acknowledge the scriptures. the topic, None of this happened and can't be fulfilled. and I answered by scripture. no one is trying to hijack anything. I suggest you stick to the scriptures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity