Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2018, 02:22 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,699,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
No, they don’t. They deny that Jesus is God. They also think the Scriptures is corrupted except for the parts that fit into their religion. They will quote quite a bit of scripture sounding Christian but they are far from it. They were easily exposed and now they are having emotional fits and tantrums. I have one in particular that is a bit unhinged right now as you can see.
It takes 2 to tango...... you are both contributing to your tit for tat sessions

Old 03-17-2018, 02:24 PM

1,183 posts, read 537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Why are you persistently attacking those you disagree with you...what is wrong with you? You need help. Stop hijacking this thread to attack folk. Repent and believe the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ
Talking about Jesus does not usher you in heaven.

Here is a perfect quote that aligns with your theology

you find magic wherever you look. sit back and relax. all you need is a book”
― Dr. Seuss, The Cat in the Hat

Old 03-17-2018, 02:28 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
It takes 2 to tango...... you are both contributing to your tit for tat sessions
All i am asking him to do is zip it, unless he's got something worthwhile to say. This forum is not the place for him to be ripping folk who disagree with him and asking someone randomly "are you a homosexual?".

Old 03-17-2018, 02:43 PM

1,183 posts, read 537,070 times
Quote:
All i am asking him to do is zip it, unless he's got something worthwhile to say. This forum is not the place for him to be ripping folk who disagree with him and asking someone randomly "are you a homosexual?".
The way you are acting and throwing tantrums I would assume that others have come to the same conclusion. And that upsets you. And if you have problems with my responses simply stop responding to them.

Everyone is welcome to Jesus’ Church. But you must go to Him on His terms not yours

Old 03-17-2018, 02:45 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,699,863 times
Quote:
Just ignore him....... like they say “don’t feed the bears”

Old 03-17-2018, 02:49 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,375 times
Richard1965, do you know what "diversified Oneness" is?.

let me help you out. God the Holy Spirit is a diversity of himself in flesh. so what do diversity means? answer, THE "Offspring". Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

the term "Offspring is the Greek word, G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

see how "Offspring is translated by the kjv, diversity.

A KINsman, someone BORN. and to support this someone BORN, who is equal "WITH" God the Spirit as a man, the Greek word, G243 allos identifies this "another" one who is born, and EQUAL "WITH God.

according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words G243 allos states this, "it expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort".

a numerical difference is 1, 2 or Father 1 Son 1. NOT a division, not a copy, and not a separate Person, but as the definition states the SAME sort.

so there is no Modalism...... ignorance on your part.

and being "EQUAL" with, and not equal to it's the SAME PERSON, supportive scripture. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".
here "form" in it's ROOT word means "SHARE"

conclusion, JESUS is the "equal" SHARE of himself in flesh.

with these definitions and scriptures, I'll refute any doctrine out there.

PCY.

Old 03-17-2018, 02:57 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,965,651 times
Jesus also prayed that he and his followers be one as he and his God are one at John 17:11,21-23
Surely Jesus was Not praying we all be God, but we can be one with God as Jesus was by being one in unity, faith, goal, belief, etc.

Also, the heavenly Jesus still thinks he has a God over him according to Revelation 3:12.

Old 03-17-2018, 03:09 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Just ignore him....... like they say “don’t feed the bears”
You're right. I thoroughly upset him because i said the man Jesus is not God(although Jesus Christ is God), since then he's acted like childish devil towards me , then accused me of being the one throwing the tantrums Look at 101c's attitude towards me in respect to the same subject(very respectful). He(sumtingy) does not know how to agree to disagree, a sure sign that he's very insecure with his own beliefs.

Old 03-17-2018, 03:17 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Jesus also prayed that he and his followers be one as he and his God are one at John 17:11,21-23
Surely Jesus was Not praying we all be God, but we can be one with God as Jesus was by being one in unity, faith, goal, belief, etc.

Also, the heavenly Jesus still thinks he has a God over him according to Revelation 3:12.
thanks for the response. No, this is incorrect. Jesus does not believe this. Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name".

Understand scripture, " I will write upon him the name of my God" = "and I will write upon him my new name"

BOTH "MY" is JESUS. he has no God over him.

PCY.

Old 03-17-2018, 03:21 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,965,651 times
I find Jesus believes his words as found at John 4:23-24 where Jesus believes he has a God over him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity