Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 12:28 PM

52 posts, read 67,022 times

Advertisements

What does the devils handsign mean? I'm talking about this handsign: http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/7/P/bush_evil.jpg and what does 666 stand for, and where is it from? Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2014, 10:30 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,045,300 times
The number 666 is from the last book of the Bible - The Book of Revelation. It stands for Satan's protégé to come known as the antichrist. He is supposed to be a very evil dictator.
I have no idea what the devil's hand sign is.

Old 04-21-2014, 11:04 AM

Ok. Who was the antichrist? Why does 666 mean the antichrist? Thanks

Old 04-21-2014, 02:04 PM

9,688 posts, read 10,006,521 times
Is it when people hold the two middle fingers down with the thumb , means two horns of the devil ............The number of the beast means the man number which would mean that man is god replacing the trinity of Father God , Son Jesus and Holy Spirit .......... Which the devil hold up man in deception to be a demi-god is 666...............The worship of the image of the beast is selfishness, pride, and indifference give the devil authority in the spirit ..............The mark of the beast from antichrist is the rejection of the commands of Lord Jesus , as antichrist is the son of the beast, Jesus is the son of God , the mark on the forehead in the mind rejecting and devaluing people for money worth , the mark on the right hand is the deeds of the hand rejecting and devaluing people for moneys worth , which rejects love your neighbor as your self and the idol rejecting love the Lord God with all your heart ........

Old 04-21-2014, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESY1999 View Post
Ok. Who was the antichrist? Why does 666 mean the antichrist? Thanks
The antichrist has not come onto the scene yet. Revelation is about the future - how distant is anyone's guess.
666 means the antichrist because that is the way that it is written in the Bible.
7 is the Biblical number of perfection.
6 is the number of imperfection. Three 6's together is the number of complete imperfection or sheer evil. Think of Adolf Hitler - but MUCH worse.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:10 PM

Adolf was so BAD !

Old 04-21-2014, 03:26 PM

1,075 posts, read 1,771,536 times
The "devil's handsign" could also identify one as a Texas Longhorns fan.

Coincidence? I think not!

Old 04-21-2014, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Adolf was so BAD !
O.K. You are either playing games with us or you have absolutely no knowledge of history.
If you are a Satanist, then you don't belong on this forum.

Old 04-22-2014, 06:18 AM

I'm not a satanist. And I'm just saying how bad Hitler was.

Old 04-06-2015, 02:57 AM

23,124 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
What does the devils handsign mean? I'm talking about this handsign: http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/7/P/bush_evil.jpg and what does 666 stand for, and where is it from? Thanks
It is an ancient mark, and no matter what people tell you, the way to get that mark is never going to change, and it is only recorded in Revelation because it is the most ancient sign between God and man and there is only one way to obtain it.

When Jesus came, he spoke about how Jews were wrapping their right arms and their forehead but they also knew it was a symbolic sign that God himself puts in your forehead with a seal, and you are sealed EVERY single year as people are looked upon on Rosh Hashanah and their name spoken as to know where they are standing in order to have ten days of repentance in trying to do good works before Yom Kippur and the feast of Tabernacles comes with Joy, and they are still hoping right through to Shemini Atzereth.

The sign that God seals and protects you with is a memorial between you and him if you keep his ways, and if you keep the ways of Babylon, you are also sealed in your forehead with the seal of the Messiah of Babylon and Tammuz is always going to be the Messiah of Babylon.

You find the 666 in Ezekiel 8 and 9, and you find the name,'' Tammuz,'' the Messiah of Babylon.

The only people who survive this last sacrifice are the ones who are sealed in their forehead because they are mourning about how people have come up to the temple of the Lord with Pagan practices like Easter and the Saturnalia, and they are weeping for Tammuz as for the queen of heaven herself.

All these people die as being the very last sacrifice when judgment begins at the sanctuary of God against everyone involved in the worship of other Gods and the only survivors are the few who mourn over the abominations being committed at the temple.

All these people die at 6 p.m. when the eve comes and the sacrifice is made, THE DATE CHANGES.

At 6 P.M.

The date changes from the 5th day to the 6th day and it is in the 6th month, in the 6th year, and that is the calculation in that you know when the date changes.

Exodus 13

6For seven days eat bread made without yeast and on the seventh day hold a festival to the Lord. 7Eat unleavened bread during those seven days; nothing with yeast in it is to be seen among you, nor shall any yeast be seen anywhere within your borders. 8On that day tell your son, ‘I do this because of what the Lord did for me when I came out of Egypt.’

9This observance will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that this law of the Lord is to be on your lips. For the Lord brought you out of Egypt with his mighty hand. 10You must keep this ordinance at the appointed time year after year.

Ezekiel 8:1

Idolatry in the Temple
1In the sixth year, in the sixth month on the fifth day,

Ezekiel 8:12

12He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of Israel are doing in the darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol? They say, ‘The Lord does not see us; the Lord has forsaken the land.’ ” 13Again, he said, “You will see them doing things that are even more detestable.”
14Then he brought me to the entrance of the north gate of the house of the Lord, and I saw women sitting there, mourning the god Tammuz. 15He said to me, “Do you see this, son of man? You will see things that are even more detestable than this.”
16He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the Lord, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.

Ezekiel 9:4

, “Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it.”{They are lamenting Pagan traditions at the Temple}.

Ezekiel 9~~~The last sacrifice when the date changes

5As I listened, he said to the others, “Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. 6Slaughter the old men, the young men and women, the mothers and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary.” So they began with the old men who were in front of the temple.

This is Jerusalem being searched by candlelight when the very last sacrifices happens to feed the birds of the air, and judgment begins right there at the sanctuary, right in the Temple itself and the slain are cast out into the court.

BEHOLD!!!

LOL

At 6 p.m, in the 6th day, in the 6th month, in the 6th year, they were no more because of the Holy days and traditions they kept, and the only ones who survive are those who have the seal of God in their foreheads and right hands because they keep the Sabbaths and feasts, and traditions of Christ which are very peculiar ways, and they are not the ways of the nations.

Jeremiah 10

God and Idols
1Hear what the Lord says to you, people of Israel. 2This is what the Lord says:
“Do not learn the ways of the nations
or be terrified by signs in the heavens,
though the nations are terrified by them.
3For the practices of the peoples are worthless;
they cut a tree out of the forest,
and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel.
4They adorn it with silver and gold;
they fasten it with hammer and nails
so it will not totter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity