Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 05:43 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,341,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Usually fallen angels can haunt people homes , and there is nothing but the blood of Jesus to clean your home ..no ghost busters can do anything ..............But when you `plead the blood of Jesus Judgment on your home and have a working plan of Lord Jesus on your life then your home will be cleansed of fallen angels ............... Still demons are everywhere and need to be rebuked in Jesus name for Jesus , as spiritual discernment of Holy Spirit will discern demons for all anointed believers to be rebuked or binded up and cast down by believers through Jesus name .............. Fallen angels and demon should not be taken lightly as they are a hazard to life , and it is a sin to talk to them and not rebuke them in Jesus name
Your life must be like an endless Halloween scary movie.

I have never been bothered by so-called Demons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 05:44 PM

Can anyone tell me where I can see a demon? I would love to see or talk to one.

Old 05-15-2014, 06:03 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post

That does not mean they do not exist.

Old 05-15-2014, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I don't think God allows demons. people on their own can cause a lot of evil; they don't need help. Demons are moot!

Old 05-15-2014, 06:42 PM

1,382 posts, read 768,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckmann View Post
Just an observation: The NT contains several incidents involving demonic possession. Such possession seems to have disappeared in the modern world. But we do have schizophrenia, which is controllable through medication. that which has not been replaced by alien abduction, that is!
Dear chuck,
I just read in the news were the current pope is giving more credit to the 500 priest that cast out demons in his Roman church. The article did say it took them years to get rid of a single demon. One priest said he did as many as a 100 exorcisms per week.
Vatican and Pope Francis Seek New Demon Exorcists - The Daily Beast

Old 05-15-2014, 07:00 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
I don't think God allows demons. people on their own can cause a lot of evil; they don't need help. Demons are moot!
God allowed them. Read your Bible.

Old 05-15-2014, 07:43 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The degree to which the ancient ignorance and superstition still holds sway in the minds of some people even in this day and age . . . is very troubling! It does not bode well for the advancement of civilization and human understanding. The world remains a very barbaric place within some circles . . . and not just in third world countries. Depressing!

Old 05-15-2014, 07:45 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joint heir with jesus View Post
or in your life?

These are the last days and evil is running rampant and (for the most part) unchecked in the world. A co-worker said he was hearing loud bangs and thumps and unknown noises in his house at night. He thought at first it might be the kids falling out of bed but it wasn't. There seemed to be no physical cause for these noises. He said his grandma was "sensitive" to it. "Something is going on in this house" she said.
Have you been experiencing any unusual or unexplained things in your house or in your life?
Why isn't your faith in your God helping you deal with these hysterical end-times fantasies?

Old 05-15-2014, 07:50 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The degree to which the ancient ignorance and superstition still holds sway in the minds of some people even in this day and age . . . is very troubling! It does not bode well for the advancement of civilization and human understanding. The world remains a very barbaric place within some circles . . . and not just in third world countries. Depressing!
Are you saying it's barbaric and ignorant to acknowledge the existence of demons? I don't quite understand your post. Jesus spoke to demons many times in the NT.

Old 05-15-2014, 07:51 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Are you saying it's barbaric and ignorant to acknowledge the existence of demons? I don't quite understand your post. Jesus spoke to demons many times in the NT.
Sure he did.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity