Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 09:00 AM

130 posts, read 164,405 times

Advertisements

oh hello, I am your neighbor, I want you to know that I have a problem, I like all sorts of wrong things 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, but gods got it covered got my faith and grace and love, I thought I would tell you, I am a christian and I am starting and running four chruches, I got born again in a hindu temple, a limo picked me up and took me to the mosc where we ate afterwards and then Carl Sagan gave the speech and Copelands jet picked us up and took us to Osteens church where Madonna and Oprah were, they thought I was so great and they bought me a big house, I got a big flat screen and all with all the satalite channels, got desperate house wives and shades of sin and all the good shows HBO and SHOWTIME, going to get baptised in the Gangies river with the Dali lama, you know how much I love god and keep the faith, got his grace, I mean I have really heard stuff like this, people talk too long a minute or two and they are into it, churches full of them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2011, 09:21 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,692,543 times

Old 04-16-2011, 09:39 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,657,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah to come View Post
oh hello, I am your neighbor, I want you to know that I have a problem, I like all sorts of wrong things 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, but gods got it covered got my faith and grace and love, I thought I would tell you, I am a christian and I am starting and running four chruches, I got born again in a hindu temple, a limo picked me up and took me to the mosc where we ate afterwards and then Carl Sagan gave the speech and Copelands jet picked us up and took us to Osteens church where Madonna and Oprah were, they thought I was so great and they bought me a big house, I got a big flat screen and all with all the satalite channels, got desperate house wives and shades of sin and all the good shows HBO and SHOWTIME, going to get baptised in the Gangies river with the Dali lama, you know how much I love god and keep the faith, got his grace, I mean I have really heard stuff like this, people talk too long a minute or two and they are into it, churches full of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
You have hit the proverbial nail on the head P.T.!

Old 04-16-2011, 10:13 AM

Well you figure that eternal damnation of a low form is waiting for that whole problem of killing babies, so you figure if a few people leave with God and no God and all of them and the devil or anti christ on the planet their father ruling they may feel a bit different then, you reap what you sow, maybe God is long suffering, but I wonder if america fights to kill Iraqi's for democracy or is it their oil, and america is killing millions of babies at home doesn't seem a bit odd if the military stayed home and when to a bunch of places and ended a bunch of doct

Old 04-16-2011, 10:17 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,270,776 times
Quote:
The churches are full of them maybe true, but they are full of the likes who believe like you do too.

Old 04-16-2011, 10:32 AM

First person I have seen that thinks like me is verna, besides someone 16 years ago, He knew his bible, the person I saw before that was GOD ALMIGHTY and HE thinks like me or maybe it is that I think like HIM for HE is MY Father

Old 04-16-2011, 12:10 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,657,101 times
Quote:
First person I have seen that thinks like me is verna, besides someone 16 years ago, He knew his bible, the person I saw before that was GOD ALMIGHTY and HE thinks like me or maybe it is that I think like HIM for HE is MY Father
We are one with the LORD P.T. !

...a remnant...few there be that find the narrow Way to GOD through righteousness...it is a holy highway...and the wicked do not walk upon it.

I always hope for more!

Old 04-16-2011, 12:14 PM

Did you see my post and thread just for you verna, i want you to talk about it I am waiting, maybe you didn't see it you were so busy

Old 04-16-2011, 01:56 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
oh hello, I am your neighbor, I want you to know that I have a problem, I like all sorts of wrong things 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, but gods got it covered got my faith and grace and love, I thought I would tell you, I am a christian and I am starting and running four chruches, I got born again in a hindu temple, a limo picked me up and took me to the mosc where we ate afterwards and then Carl Sagan gave the speech and Copelands jet picked us up and took us to Osteens church where Madonna and Oprah were, they thought I was so great and they bought me a big house, I got a big flat screen and all with all the satalite channels, got desperate house wives and shades of sin and all the good shows HBO and SHOWTIME, going to get baptised in the Gangies river with the Dali lama, you know how much I love god and keep the faith, got his grace, I mean I have really heard stuff like this, people talk too long a minute or two and they are into it, churches full of them.
Such an argument is fallacious, because it relies upon its own proposition.

I think to jump in the 4X4, drive into the forest, feed the squirrels, and eat the rabbit that was dropped by those of Christian-dumb.
Of course, that makes me a hippie who won’t see the stars, until he loses his tent in the darkness of the night.

What are you, smoking?

Just eat the squirrel, or get rid of the hamster of circular reasoning within your premise.

Old 04-16-2011, 02:41 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,832,874 times
Quote:
LOL, your good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity