Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 10:51 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
thanks for the response. I wish I could take credit for this understanding, it is the Lord Jesus himself who gave me this knowledge, and understanding. yes, I was in that 98% you speak of. reading my bible, but yet not UNDERSTANDING what I was reading, just as the Ethiopia eunuch was reading his bible on the way home, but without WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE to UNDERSTAND what he was reading. which by the way is the very first Spiritual gift listed in 1 Corinthians chapter 12, see verse 8, (the Pastoral gift). that's how I got the revelation that women can, preach, teach, and yes, PASTOR, which is a gift, to shepherd God flock. it all comes by the REVELATION of JESUS Christ, the revelator. I agree, those who take a leadership position, (to teach others), better have a relationship with the risen Christ. for the Holy Ghost teaches us, in order to teach others. and when reading the bible, I keep these scriptures in the back of my mind, Isaiah 29:9-12. for the bible is a sealed book, be ye educated or not, one needs the Holy Ghost to understand, and to know. as for interpretation, I don't, I keep 1 Peter 1:20 also in the back of my mind when reading. listen closely, everything is revealed, let me say it again, "EVERYTHING" is revealed, it is revealed to those who ask for the wisdom to understand it in faith. true, many a Christian are reading their bibles, (and I thank God for that, and I hope they keep on reading), but they are reading without the wisdom of the Holy Spirit, the revelator. yes, just as we walk by faith, and not by sight, let me say this, also we should read by faith, and not by sight only. if one wants the revelation, one must keep company with the Revelator.

be blessed.
Watching all the Christians try to squirm out of this is funny - none of you can agree because the simple answer means that - yes it is a false prophecy.

Meanwhile, I getting popcorn!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2014, 10:55 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,224,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Watching all the Christians try to squirm out of this is funny - none of you can agree because the simple answer means that - yes it is a false prophecy.

How is it a false prophecy?.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:09 AM

31,374 posts, read 20,023,376 times
Quote:

It's fascinating, isn't it? Intellectual contortionists practicing their Pretzel logic.

CD should charge admission for this kind of entertainment.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:09 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
How is it a false prophecy?.
Because it failed. I have explained this on at least two other threads, in detail - no need to here.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:18 AM

no, it's funny how someone can try, and I say try, to poke fun at someone else, for not knowing, when in fact they are in gross ignorance just as everyone else. now that's funny. it's like the pot calling the kettle black

Old 07-24-2014, 11:19 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
It's fascinating, isn't it? Intellectual contortionists practicing their Pretzel logic.

CD should charge admission for this kind of entertainment.
The Cognitive Dissonance is strong with the 'spiritually enlightened'

Old 07-24-2014, 11:25 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
no, it's funny how someone can try, and I say try, to poke fun at someone else, for not knowing, when in fact they are in gross ignorance just as everyone else. now that's funny. it's like the pot calling the kettle black
Gross ignorance - hmmm! Your free to read and critique my responses on those other threads. But the contortions and slight of hand of the 'enlightened' make Cirque du Solei and David Blain look like 5th grade performances.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:28 AM

to all those who say that Jesus is a false prophet, put your money where your mouth is. go to scripture that prove that Jesus is a false prophet.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:32 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
to all those who say that Jesus is a false prophet, put your money where your mouth is. go to scripture that prove that Jesus is a false prophet.
Like I said - I already have - your free to read all of it.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Like I said - I already have - your free to read all of it.
same here, have you read post #18?. if so lets discuss it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity