Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 04:32 PM

20 posts, read 16,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
The way I understand it. Is that the Beast that comes out of the Water is the Soul of the enemy. His consciousness will pervade till the third comes of the earth.

The ISIS anagram is very suspicious.
As it has its roots in occult worship of Egyptian mythology. The Goddess Isis brother and Husband of Osiris.
there offspring is Horus.
And the one of Earth will Worship the God of forces.
And the king shall do according to his will; and shall exalt HIMSELF, and magnify HIMSELF above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Remember our Lord Jesus says call no man you father upon "earth": for one is you FATHER, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your MASTER; even Christ. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Your not to far in what you say but the only thing is that the beast may be the soul of the enemy but according to scripture we know for a fact that the beast that came out of the sea is a kingdom, and the sea is people, multitudes nations and tongues

the beast with seven heads and ten horns is a kingdom and there are seven kings

The seven heads are seven kings with a kingdom 5 kings are fallen and there is one the other is yet to come.
The ten horns are ten kings who does not have a kingdom yet but receive power as kings one hour with the beast
among the ten horns came up another little horn to where 3 of the first horns were pulled up by the roots

so now the beast has 2 heads and 8 horns

the despised one is the little horn the anti christ is the little horn who humbled 3 horns

The dragon is the devil, the dragon gave the beast its power likewise the devil gave power to the kingdom because the kingdom is satan kingdom

as it is written in rev 13:4
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

i believe satan is the god of forces. He is the god who he will worship and will cause all the world to worship and if they do not worship they will be killed.

daniel 11

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

All who do not worship the beast will be put to death

rev 13 15-16

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

all who take the sign are not his people all who do not take the sign are gods people

daniel 11

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do well.

33 And they that understand among the people shall teach many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil for many days.

34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be helped with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

Daniel 7

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Gods people will be killed for a time times and a half a time and at that time after all is killed the earth will shake and judgment day for the rest the heathen will begin, And when the earth shake the graves will open and they who were beheaded for the witness of jesus and did not worship the beast nor take his sign even to death, even they will reign with christ a thousand years. after they arise from their sleep, that was caused by the hand of the beast and satan and the false prophet and the little horn

That is the rapture

Abu bakr al baghdadi is the man who will make war with the saints
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2014, 04:32 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,032 times
Also I find it strange that Islam has a story of the Djallal.
The equivalent of the beast.

Old 09-14-2014, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Also I find it strange that Islam has a story of the Djallal.
The equivalent of the beast.
But I don't know the story of djallal but I been told this. That man abu bakr al baghdadi is the little horn spoken of by Daniel the prophet and I know this the leader of isis is the man who will rage war against the daily sacrifice

And I know this the prince of the faithfull is the hatred of the destroyer. He and his father the devil full of hatred will destroy the holy people

Old 09-14-2014, 06:25 PM

I agree with you.

I can see the mind of the beast on the people that serve him. They are his kingdom.
As is contrary to the church, the body of Christ.
It is the one of earth I know will be an individual.
We'll have to see how it plays out.
These are some of my notes on Revelation..
In Revelation the dragon has 7 heads- ten horns -7 crowns. These are to mock God. Ten horns.Ten commandments. Under the curse of the law.
7 Crowns of corruption. Opposed to one of Glory, "Incorruption".
7 heads , 7 mountains to mock God.
There is only one Zion. One mountain. One temple. Lucifer fights to confuse because he was condemned before Creation.
His Beast's will carries his way's further.
7 heads- ten horns-ten crowns- One head is wounded.
His head is wounded to show no crown of glory, Ten crowns to magnify the curse.

Old 09-14-2014, 07:44 PM

Quote:
I agree with you.

I can see the mind of the beast on the people that serve him. They are his kingdom.
As is contrary to the church, the body of Christ.
It is the one of earth I know will be an individual.
We'll have to see how it plays out.
These are some of my notes on Revelation..
In Revelation the dragon has 7 heads- ten horns -7 crowns. These are to mock God. Ten horns.Ten commandments. Under the curse of the law.
7 Crowns of corruption. Opposed to one of Glory, "Incorruption".
7 heads , 7 mountains to mock God.
There is only one Zion. One mountain. One temple. Lucifer fights to confuse because he was condemned before Creation.
His Beast's will carries his way's further.
7 heads- ten horns-ten crowns- One head is wounded.
His head is wounded to show no crown of glory, Ten crowns to magnify the curse.
Revelations is a book written in a way that many can not understand. It's like a riddle from god but once u start to understand it's not hard to understand

But the bible tell us what the beast is.

It's a kingdom like what we would call an empire

The seven heads are seven kings 5 are fallen one is and the other is yet to come
Ten horns are ten kings, who has no kingdom as of yet
The little horn is the eigth king for by him 3 fell
The beast with two horns is the eighth king and is of the seventh king

The last king in this kingdom will establish the kingdom to its full power

Abu bakr al baghdadi is the last king

Old 09-14-2014, 09:25 PM

Thought this would be interesting.
Return of Jesus by Spiritual Birth, Zions Sons, Manchild, sons of God, 144,000

Old 09-17-2014, 03:56 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,459,775 times
Wanna make money? Write a book and name it " how ISIS is the beast". Fools will buy it, everyone loves sensationalism. You better do it before Hagee does it. He loves that stuff.

Old 09-20-2014, 06:12 PM

114 posts, read 223,259 times
I learned that the beasts in Revelation Chapter 13 represent empires, not individuals. You should read Daniel Chapter 7 for references.

Old 09-20-2014, 09:03 PM

2,981 posts, read 2,931,619 times
http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-49-hostages-freed

- For end time prophecies I've never forgotten that
Jesus said Satan's Throne is in Turkey. - Rev.2:12
And now the most feared group of every country bows to none other than Turkey.

Old 09-22-2014, 08:46 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,931,619 times
"ISIS Draws Steady Stream Of Recruits From Turkey"

"There Is Clearly Recruitment Centers Being set Up In
Aankara And Elsewhere In Turkey,
But The Government Doesn't Seem To Care."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/16/world/europ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity